Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL 2009 - Banter, etc...

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sounds as if Herb has booked Burnaby Lakes Turf fields for the opening tournament. It will be starting a little earlier than last season. It is usually the first weekend of May, but, I guess that weekend wasn't available?

APRIL 25/26

We all know the rules and regs on drinking at the turf fields :eek: so you'll have to take all festivities across the road to the parking lot of Burnaby Lake grass fields.

The season will start the following week.

Looking forward to it!

dubj77

Feb 23, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there an official site for the AMSL or somewhere with contact information for those who are interested in joining up this year?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there an official site for the AMSL or somewhere with contact information for those who are interested in joining up this year?

They....dont allow new teams.

I tried two years to get a team in, they only accept new teams if an existing team folds, which I gather is rare.

Though if you're interested. My contact was Dial 9-1-1 here on TTP.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We all know the rules and regs on drinking at the turf fields :eek: so you'll have to take all festivities across the road to the parking lot of Burnaby Lake grass fields.

so do we know why we wouldn't just book the grass fields for the tourney so we don't have to migrate to drink?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
so do we know why we wouldn't just book the grass fields for the tourney so we don't have to migrate to drink?

i believe herb tried his best but couldn't get them
i'm sure if you head over to the 8-rinks lot, you'll be just fine

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet!. Can't say it wasn't expected. Thanks everyone.
So, when do i pick up my first paycheque?
;)

KD2

Jan 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm interested in joining a team. Anyone have any spots? I play in Selects (MWSL) during the fall/winter.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KD2, you should try the Beernuts team, cause they are always looking for female players!:D

[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm interested in joining a team. Anyone have any spots? I play in Selects (MWSL) during the fall/winter. /QUOTE]

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm interested in joining a team. Anyone have any spots? I play in Selects (MWSL) during the fall/winter.

KD...send me a PM with your email information and I will forward it to all team contacts.

PS You may have some people post that they first want to see your pic or know the size of your "nuggets." Please do not respond to these people (unless, of course, you want to)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KD,be careful when PM'ing Dial as he is right about this!

KD...send me a PM with your email information and I will forward it to all team contacts.

PS You may have some people post that they first want to see your pic or know the size of your "nuggets." Please do not respond to these people (unless, of course, you want to)

Only problem is, he forgot to mention to you that he is the one probably wanting a picture of what you look like and the size of your nuggets! I geuss being President has it's privledges!:eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0