Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL 2009 - Banter, etc...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tourney was great. Didn't get to stick around to see who won it but i think YoungGuns/Dragons paired up :confused: and seemed to be doing well as well as BDGC.

I'll have some pics up soon. Didn't get much time to hang around and snap shots as the family was with me.........and the beer cooler was open. :)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners 0 - Union Jackers - 0

Fairly uneventful. I think even game. We missed a few, so did they.
Blah, blah, blah.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners 0 - Union Jackers - 0

Fairly uneventful. I think even game. We missed a few, so did they.
Blah, blah, blah.

I think what you meant was: Two teams that could challenge for first place in Group B, but don't want to be promoted to Group A, decided to purposely miss shots and not try.

This thread's just not the same since TR moved to Kamloops and people started to not hate YG Inc. Actually, I think the latter caused the former.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you're wrong Dial, everyone has always hated YG Inc. :)

Actually we were trying to score but somehow our guys couldn't hit the net and of course with me on D they had no chance in hell of getting a goal. ;)

Routine Shutout

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns Inc 7 - BDGC - 2

Who runs up the score in co-ed? Can't see why everyone hates you guys. :rolleyes:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It should have been at least 15-2 but I couldn't score on any of my chances, plus Herb called the game with 19 minutes to go as BDGC had, had enough!:p

Young Guns Inc 7 - BDGC - 2

Who runs up the score in co-ed? Can't see why everyone hates you guys.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It should have been at least 15-2 but I couldn't score on any of my chances, plus Herb called the game with 19 minutes to go as BDGC had, had enough!:p

i witnessed the end of this game and it definately wasn't 19 minutes he shorted it...but i am curious on where you got that number conductor? it is quite the precise number. but who is keeping track, right? :p

enjoyed beers after the game with YG and i still have visions of sam's armpits in my mind...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DRAGONS 3 BEERNUTS 2

Always fun playing the Dragons, especially when the new players on our team keep calling out..."can you pick up #10!!"

After the 1st half, there were no goals. Beernuts had a few great chances but their goalie (Leah) was making some STELLAR saves. Beernuts keeper was standing on his head as well, as usual.
2nd half, Beernuts pop one in finally, beating the keeps low corner. She actually almost had that one too :eek: Leah was on fire!
Dragons turn on the heat a bit and pop one in. After about 10 minutes into the 2nd half, Beernuts sober up and realize that Dragons are playing with 6 guys and 4 girls. Their reasoning..."we have a girl in net." It doesn't matter who you have in net, girl or guy...only 5 guys on the pitch. So, they change it up and now they mean business :p They pop a couple more in, we try for the comeback but no can do...ends 3-2.
Good BBQ & brews after wards with the Dragons joining us. Good Times!

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
After about 10 minutes into the 2nd half, Beernuts sober up and realize that Dragons are playing with 6 guys and 4 girls. Their reasoning..."we have a girl in net." It doesn't matter who you have in net, girl or guy...only 5 guys on the pitch.

Typical Dragons - always cheating. They are worse than the Young Guns! :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a bunch of Tryhards. Not surprising really.

Union Jackers 2 - Rockets - 2
We played with 4 guys and 6 girls :) as we had an abundance of girls last night.
Both teams had chances but could only put 2 past the keepers.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ever since that guy left, you know, the brown haired guy. Really fast. Used to be a keeper but got old and couldn't do it anymore. Damn, what was his name?

Anyways, i think that's when it all went down hill for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0