Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are Canuck fans Sore Losers or Idiots?

Are Canuck fans sore losers, or idiots?

• Sore Losers

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Idiots

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Appropriate reaction to the game

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to throw the book at him as he is apologizing and has gone public because he got caught. Ohterwise he'd be out and about doing more stupid things I'd bet.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
None compare to your avatar! My stars! :p

And this girl works with you? How do you get anything done?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My son was downtown to watch the game. He got out early to get to skytrain. He saw a 70 year old man thrown in a water fountain by a young punk. The old gentleman was wet and cold and my son gave him his shirt. The old gentleman took my son's phone number and said he would get the shirt back to him.

I think you will find that many tried to do good things but you risked getting seriously hurt doing so. The lineup to get on Skytrain was apparently horrendous. Many people did not know where to go.

I am overwhelmed and speechless. Suddenly hockey does not appear very important at all.

I am also a bit discouraged at the representation of our city and our society. But I know that the vast majority of our community are good, honourable people.

Please identify the culprits and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. Throw the book at them. Please.

A very nice update to this story is that this elderly gentleman contacted my son and offered him tickets to the Canucks game last Saturday. He took one of his buddies and they enjoyed the game. I am very impressed with this kind gesture and it serves as a great example for my son. It's so refreshing. Thank you sir!:)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0