Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are Canuck fans Sore Losers or Idiots?

Are Canuck fans sore losers, or idiots?

• Sore Losers

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Idiots

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Appropriate reaction to the game

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I was an employer and found out any of my employees were down there rabble rousing I'd find just cause to fire their asses so fast their head would spin.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, sounds like they tried to plan for riots that they knew were gonna happen no matter what, but on CBC last night, the Police Spokesperson kept saying that their plans were escalating. I dont think they planned on so much happening in a short period of time. If they thought it was gonna be like it was, Abby and other RCMP squads would have been on hand much earlier.

I have also heard that a lot of the hooligans were out of towners from the US etc that are strictly just hooligan protesters and not even their for the game etc. Same ones that come for World conferences etc and protest whateve they can protest.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about the guy who used road flares to light the 2 police cars on fire. Who brings road flares to a hockey game?
-premeditated

The break-in at The Bay was organised crime...you can tell from the 2 holding extinguishers at the " new " front entrance. They were posing as gaurds while their accomplices looted the store.
-premeditated

The guy wearing the " I'm only here for the riot " shirt.
- also............

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What needed to happen was the VPD to beat the fcuk out of a few of these individuals.....fire some rubber bullets. Sadly, the VPD members hands were tied. They had to wait for instruction of course AND of course the media and idiots downtown would be blaming them for being heavy handed the next day. It was a no one situation for the VPD. I feel bad for everyone of them who were there because I'm sure they wanted to beat the shite out of the weasels who were orchestrating this. Sadly, the ftards who just hung around and took videos/pictures and who were encoraging this behaviour.....were actually in the way. Just think if everyone just left the scene. Who would these tough guy rioters be performing for? Better yet, it would give the police a MUCH better opportunity to deal with the immediate danger because they don't have thousands of others standing around encouraging them AND being in the way. Thanks to all the VPD/VFD/Ambulance attendants who were dragged through the shite last night. To all of you who stood around and videoed......fcuk you. You were as bad as the rioters themselves.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what you mean by your comment mentioning me... I was applauding the individuals protecting the innocents. I take it you're a cop based on what you said above. I have the utmost respect for the VPD members and RCMP members... I'm not criticizing them. I'm criticizing Mayor Gregor for inviting every knuckle dragger Ed Hardy T Shirt wearing wanna-be thug and hooligan from the Burbs to wreck the DT Core and not having help from other muni's cops.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and last nights actions is the reason why things like a livecity event are a bad idea unless you as a city have paid the RCMP to come in an supplement the VPD force.

Just my humble ignorant opinion.

The RCMP was paid to supplement according to a good friend of mine who is in the VPD.......

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course they were paid, only when mobilized though.

I was surmising that they SHOULD have paid for them up front, and not rolled the dice on whether they'd need them or not.

good point on the peeps videoing etc Cappy. agree 100%.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nathan Kotylak of Maple Ridge caught on picture lighting police car on fire

Full ride down south for Water Polo
Dads is local surgeon
Facebook page dedicated to him full of comments

Members online

No members online now.