Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC High School Boys

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2002 AAA BOYS SOCCER FINAL PLACINGS

1st North Delta
2nd Alpha, Burnaby
3rd Centennial, Coquitlam
4th Riverside, Port Coquitlam
5th Stelly's, Saanichton
6th London, Richmond
7th Oak Bay, Victoria
8th Killarney, Vancouver
9th Abbotsford
10th Penticton
11th Timberline, Campbell River
12th Fleetwood Park, Surrey
13th L.V. Rogers, Nelson
14th Burnaby South
15th Magee, Vancouver
16th Quesnel

Fcuk I hate North Delta... how do they manage to win this tournament is beyond me since no really good players that I can think of have graduated from there :rolleyes:

~RegswonderingwhereNorthSurreyfinished:rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta on top again!!:D

Brilliant stuff!! Sorry to hear that your from N.Surrey REGS, my condolences!!;)

OnceaHuskyalwaysaHusky

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dynasty.........

The more things change, the more they stay the same...........

Good to see Richmond nowhere in that list. And, of course, Seaquam.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a Shocker

I heard that Rene got chased off the field by some Alpha supporters after the game, apperantly there was a large crowd out to watch this game.
Did anyone go to watch the game, and what did Rene do this time?
Would have loved to see him chased off the park.

Over the top, 1986?

I lost in the final to Argyle in 1989, playing with Burnaby North.
Argyle had a great team that year, Jack Wendt, Sippo, Doddy, Dailly, not a bad High School team.

HOS

over the top

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

we had a very good team (burnaby north was better) and peaked at the right time! they were lucky, doug mckinty got his ass kicked quite a few times in that game, i'd say they were lucky to even be in the finals. it was at bc place.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny you should mention Studs... he's a TTPer too :eek:

One Eye who posts in the VMSL Div 2 forums also played on that 1986 Huskies team, in fact, he was trying to tell me just last week how he scored some sort of winning goal in the championship tourney :rolleyes:

~Regs.

over the top

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
winning goal!!!

that's funny regs, our team missed our first two penalty shots. of course i scored mine!:D

but if that's what he means by scoring the winning goal then let him feel special. it was probably a huge a huge accomplishment for him!

studs... whatever!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glory days...

Demolition, we certainly did have a team. For all of one season while I attended high school.(all 7 years of it :rolleyes: ). For that one glorious season we battled our way to a respectable second...or was it third? place finish just behind those other cnuts from Delta. Our glorious run was finally squashed one cold and rainy day on a shoc-king North Surrey HS field as we lost in some sort of semi-final to QE. PKs to boot . It's a hell-ava way to lose. Ruined my teen years really.

The only thing that got me though it was for one season, and what a season it was, Seaquam was actually ranked higher than North Delta in something. The most important sport in BC high school athletics today. Basketball.

Was there anything else?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
plumbers..........

...........we lost in some sort of semi-final to QE. PKs to boot .

Was this back when you were masquerading as a keeper? And who, pray tell, played for QE who was any good in those halcyon days? QE? They were a super power, definitely. :rolleyes:

Ruined my teen years really.
That's harsh, it really is. You're blaming losing out on pennoes to the sporting superpower that is QE on the ruination of your teen years?

Now I really have seen it all.

Richmond High ruined my teen years, jammy cnuts beating us in the final when, on paper, the match was well over before the kick-off.

Basketball's for poofs. Like Sensei.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS didnt get a minute in 1989 that was all my bro and he fukced in the final, I remember the games I was a wee lad the semi final against I think Mount Doug was awesome in the rain on a Friday night, then mama DP had the whole team over Im sure you remember that HOS.

My best was 93 when we BBY North finished 3rd we lost to MT. Doug in the semis, the year Centenial was stacked, they had the whole training center on their team and Oliver Heald knock them out in the first round.

High School Championships good times and good memories.

HOS North didnt make it this year they suck!!!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Centenial was stacked

Centenial is always stacked. The only likely reason they don't sit on the top every year now is because they have split half the students to Riverside. We were always classic underachievers in Provincials because we had guys taking off for National team duty, or were more commited to club teams (mainly the Willy Azzie coached MF). I think the players saw high school league as more of a chance for extra training...like exhibitions. We were ranked 1st both years I was in grade 11 & 12 ('91 & '92). I think we shat the bed once (3rd), and beat Seaquam the other time.:D

I can't personally take any credit though- those were two of three seasons I've taken off from soccer in 23 or so years playing.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fragile times...

I can't personally take any credit though- those were two of three seasons I've taken off from soccer in 23 or so years playing.
Phew, I though for a moment that I would have to add you to the long list of people who were or are one up on me. :rolleyes:

Fastshow, I don't know where your delusional thoughts of me in a short sleeved poncey keeper kit started. I never really spent any great time in net. A game here and there maybe, but that's it.Most of my time was spent up-front running around as fast and as hard as I could trying to look busy, when really I wasn't. I think magicians call it ... diversion.

91' I believe QE had the big mean Irishmen, Brian McNeil who else did they need?

Those were fragile times Fasty, fragile times...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phew, I though for a moment that I would have to add you to the long list of people who were or are one up on me.

I am- if we're talking good looks, girth, cool hair, electrifying personality...sorry, am I off topic?;)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
!

I don't know where any of my delusional thoughts come from nor do I wish to. Leave my delusions out of this and stop trying to divert the issue.

It's just occurred to me that Mass Sabatini was our keeper for my final year of boy's Metro league so I don't know where I got you in goal from either. I know we played together for a season (didn't we?) so if you weren't in goal it simply means you never did anything to impress me with your diverting runs up front. Mucker.

91' I believe QE had the big mean Irishmen, Brian McNeil who else did they need?

Obviously no one to knock your pack of preening, delicate, Seaquam flowers out of the BC's.

Shame.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of Politics back in HighSchool

Originally posted by zenga
HOS didnt get a minute in 1989 that was all my bro and he fukced in the final, ... then mama DP had the whole team over Im sure you remember that HOS.

Zenga,

Hey, I played one game in the Round Robin, but that was all. Your Bro had a tough time in the final, but it was an ugly night to play at Bear Creek.
Good times after at your folks house, lots of Pints and Pasta for all.

Hey who are you playing with now?

HOS

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0