Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPSL Cup

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's try this

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphiste-uk-e95fe97433dcb22e4ef3e08b28ae4aca.html]Me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/webdesign-uk-e264dd326899ccb74d9652e04d34f307.html]Ghouse / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/communication-uk-21718b6bbcda8f83945c8e2e141d2852.html]Ghouse / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a feeling there might be a couple coming in regards to the restructuring of the VMSL.......:eek:

Gilly, are you ready?

Burnsie,

That is classic vintage video. Only YOU could find such evidence of the actual events that transpire within the underworld of the BCPSL.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

I have a feeling a "Tiger Woods" moment may be coming......

Gilly

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
And its true...I have no life....I cant bare ti watch another one of these videos....Worse I have that dam song stuck in my head...

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D First off just want to say these exchanges are absolutely halarious. Bowl over laughing everytime i see them. Definitely Hall of Fame of TTP. Pure Classics.

Here's one on the VMSL Premier Clubs taking over and deposing Mr.Azzi, and looking for a new league President. The Bull is a bit scary but it's for effect.

[ame="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/communication-uk-5b926f65511605acd28c7baf9f8980a1.html"]http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/communication-uk-5b926f65511605acd28c7baf9f8980a1.html[/ame]

Millar

Dec 23, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also..even though I did not see the letter passed around by the VMSL,I was told on it was said" please sign this Blah blah if you now and in the future in any shape or form do not want to take part in the BCPSL"

They all signed ,so they dont want to take part in any shape or form. Which to our league means they do not want to take part in any shape or form. A Champions BCPSL is still a shape or form of what we are trying to do.

JBN...face it, I have..The VMSL does not want to be involved with us...I dont care what excuse they will use. They feel they are holding the cards and are so much better than us...Thats what it boils down to..Are we all so blind that we actually believe them when they say they were just pushed into it or they were misinformed...Bullshti..the numbers were out for them to call..and even if they felt they were pushed in...Who were they pushed in from...from thier own elected official who represents them. By the way the President of the BCPSL is/was WA...go figuar...thats changeing as we speak.

They were pushed by thier own elected official who is supposed to be acting for them.

Did WA screw up..YES did all the Premier VMSL elect him to act on their behalf..YES.

Was there a VMSL league vote YES...Mutiny YES.

It sneeks out in every discussion with the VMSL/teams/managers/players/TTP and even the Officials from the VMSL...what it really boils down to is they feel they are better and dont want to LOWER themselves to our level. The have the best league and the best players and the best teams....

Why would we play with you all????? you suck and were the best.

JBN its over..we have moved on. We all have voted to move forward without the VMSL as they asked. In any shape or form.

We are now createing something for us...something FUN.

Ghouse, Honestly, I can't believe I'm reading this, never mind responding to it. I have been diplomatic with every response to you over the last few weeks, but FFS man Ignorance must truly be Bliss.

You said it yourself, you did not read the letter that the VMSL Premier signed, so if that is the case, seriously keep it shut until you actually find out what was said. Your knowledge of what we signed and what took place in our meeting, is appalling. So, for you to go on about it in the form you have, it just sounds like sour grapes, just like when you couldn't get the girl to dance with you.

You go on about WA was to be the president of this new league, like that is a carrot being dangled in front of the VMSL. Are you kidding me? Why would that be a selling point to the VMSL Premier teams? Have you been under a rock?

And one other Major thing, you obviously can't comprehend: Our President wasn't acting on our behalf, and wasn't representing us. That is the whole point, and that is why the VMSL Premier teams have issues with our "so-called President". Also, it isn't up to VMSL teams to start calling presidents from other leagues to get info that should be readily available from our own representative. So who gives a flying fcuk that the numbers were up for all to see?

Wow, the VMSL have a couple of people outside of their league, with absolutely no clue what has been transpiring and been said at their meetings, who are bitter with them. How will the VMSL ever go on?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain - Great vids... :bronco:

To the BCSLSCDC or whatever you want to call it....

First thing BC Soccer needs to work on is getting teams that are participating in Provincial Cup games to show up to their parks that the semi's and finals are being played in... if i remember recently 2 island teams declined to show up to play in a FVSL park hosting the semi-finals??? now if they can't come out for one game, why the fcku would they want to come out for more... Once this get's fixed then worry about looking into joining leagues.... FFS...

From what i can see the island sticks to the island, ACBC grabs a set and joins the VMSL.....

I rather see Mr. Base post than Ghouses..... :eek:

But then again, what do i know... :knvb::bronco::wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphiste-uk-3ff4b0f43c3766c31dbcfa8df09b281f.html]me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Millar......get with the program, buddy. Go to Bombay TV and post your thoughts that way. IT's the in thing right now.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last one for the night.......this one just sent to me..........

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustrateur-uk-043b8881a9fcbc09830c1e7199ca38e3.html]Me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Millar

Dec 23, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnsie, i couldn't be arsed. After reading the spew I saw, I have to say I haven't even watched your videos yet.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thriller, the videos are worth it.......all but one of Ghouses.....are okay. The music and acting will cheer you up......trust me. :D

Millar

Dec 23, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright Shamrock you made me laugh. But some of that dancing reminded me of someone that frequented Strawberries a fair bit

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No carrot..But a fact..A point made to show how far alone the project was and how the the 2 other leagues were led to believe all was good on WAs end.
I said I didnt read the letter to be honest to you so if I was told wrong then I could be corrected...so what was on the letter then....Cause thats whats floating around.
And it is up to any manager to find out info on whats going on ,when the source isnt acting as a President from another league but together with the President from the New league.
Face it ,,,none of the VMSL wanted the info as much WA wanted to give it to you.
Fukced up for sure.
Bitter...Ya dam straight...
Alot of good people are bitter.
Enjoy your pond and be the big fish..we will see you at Provincials.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Shamrocks right...It will cheer you up....I still cant get that dam song out of my head....

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/publicite-uk-567a04be350e78bbc7bd99f0893e35d8.html"]Bergamascho / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL...they have alienated themselves.
Actually, at our meeting we all agreed to keep the door open to the VMSL as we feel they made a huge mistake. We also all agreed that they were not informed properly and WA handled this project about as bad as anyone could have. We feel that once they see us moveing forward,things running smoothly,haveing fun, and once a new person takes over for WA, that things will change. As soccer grows and new people get involved attitudes will change.

Its just a matter of time.

If u read what i wrote , i said "Vmsl clubs".... How is this thier fault? i agree with moving forward but this looks like it will only make seperation between the league's larger

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0