Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPSL Cup

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of Sundays ago in Burnaby...

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/communication-uk-e5dfcaac01030d697e4c1492b32eb00f.html]Sir M / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
...................hahahahhahaha. cant stop laughing!!!!!! sit down.....no stand up....................

too ****ing good!!!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It appears this new 'merge' is doing more than just bringing two leagues together....:eek:

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/creation-uk-a6f975c4c2678f99f2bb6fe5d258bdd1.html]Burnsie / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If u read what i wrote , i said "Vmsl clubs".... How is this thier fault? i agree with moving forward but this looks like it will only make seperation between the league's larger

Cant get much farther apart than it already is...or was.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey fair enough....Thats why we are looking to the future. We want to improve ourselves. The Island has done pretty good considering how weak you say they are.
And remember a huge amount of players in the VMSL do live in FVSL areas.
I dont see what the fuss is all about.
You voted to not play us and so be it. Have fun in your own sandbox.
We have voted to continue on and have some of our own fun.
And were already looking forward to next year and the games/travel/hosting/meeting new friends. Were stoked.
I would invite you all out to hang and share a bevy, but I know you wouldnt want to come and watch shiytt soccer.
But I personally will post all the scores/standings and debauchery on here so you can follow from afar...So no one knows your real wish to be involved , enjoying the comradery, action and festivities.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0