Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPSL Cup

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have voted to continue on and have some of our own fun.
And were already looking forward to next year and the games/travel/hosting/meeting new friends. Were stoked.
I would invite you all out to hang and share a bevy, but I know you wouldnt want to come and watch shiytt soccer.
But I personally will post all the scores/standings and debauchery on here so you can follow from afar...So no one knows your real wish to be involved , enjoying the comradery, action and festivities.

I wonder how long the "fun" will last with teams traveling for 3-4 hours, one-way, between the Island and the Valley for a series of friendlies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was to raise the level of play?

You mean it's no fun running away with the FVSL, NoHouse?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
He commented on the Fun factor of the long days,Regs , Not the reasons for doing what were doing...But raiseing the level of play will also be fun.
And running away with the FVSL is still more fun than second place in the VMSL...let alone 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or whatever.

This thread was started to encourage talk reguarding what we all involved would like to see happen as we get together with the VISL.
For some reason its become a place where all those who are not involved are slamming the ones who are..Yes its TTP...But still why so sour...You all got what you wanted.
You all seem more bitter than us now?

So again...enjoy your sandbox and leave us to ours.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse, totally support your ideas and views. BCPSL would be an excellent idea. In 10 years, the best players from all over BC would be playing in this league, unlike now where they are all spread out.
It is too bad some VMSL teams (players) are afraid to come out of their comfort zone. I really do not see what is such a big deal in joining the league. In the worst case scenario, if your team ends up on the bottom - you end up going back to VMSL Premier.

The Championship Group is also an interesting idea.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will say it one more time......the BCPSL might be a good idea....once everything is in place and all the teams know what is going on. It isn't rocket science. If this has been on the go for two years why did none of the VMSL teams know anything about it? :confused:

Perhaps it will go next year with VMSL teams......perhaps it won't?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0