Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beta Contest: Football Predictions

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, just noticed that after the games have started, you cannot find what picks you have made, seeing as there are more than 20 games to pick on Saturday, I guess we have to print out our picks, true??? or is there a place for this somewhere that I have not seen?
Great contest BTW, I find myself looking at standings and results that I would not normally even bother looking at, sure makes an otherwise dull game that much more exciting when you are cheering for something!!!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I second that. It would be nice to have a history of our picks and see where we went wrong and by how much. But yes, lots of fun. Maybe have this replace all the bookie events and have some sort of token cost associated with each pick and have correct picks rewarded as appropriate (wrong pick = 0, right outcome = 1 X Wager etc).

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I second that. It would be nice to have a history of our picks and see where we went wrong and by how much. But yes, lots of fun. Maybe have this replace all the bookie events and have some sort of token cost associated with each pick and have correct picks rewarded as appropriate (wrong pick = 0, right outcome = 1 X Wager etc).

Do you say that because you can't win in the bookie contest? :D

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, no..not at all! I've placed 3 times now but since it is a soccer site, and this appears to be fairly low maintenance for Rags it might be a better choice since nearly all the soccer people are interested in is listed.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, just noticed that after the games have started, you cannot find what picks you have made, seeing as there are more than 20 games to pick on Saturday, I guess we have to print out our picks, true??? or is there a place for this somewhere that I have not seen?
Great contest BTW, I find myself looking at standings and results that I would not normally even bother looking at, sure makes an otherwise dull game that much more exciting when you are cheering for something!!!
After the games have started, click the icon beside the game - you should get a list showing your prediction plus everyone else's.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Click on the league name in the left menu and all games will be listed, including what you predicted.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, a big bump for this thread...

If you haven't looked lately, get in there and start inputting your WC 2010 match predictions. There is now a rules link in there that explains the point system - pay attention to the bit concerning PKs.

Also when you visit the section (for future reference, I'll have the big Football Predictions tab in the main navbar at all times) check out the settings & options link - you'll be able to select some email options that will fire off reminders to you.

I'll be sending out an email tomorrow to everyone basically saying the same thing :rolleyes:

Giddy Up.

Regs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how i missed all this, but got the email today and got my picks in! Great Stuff Regs, as usual.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you go to the 'Live Scores' section, click on the soccer ball icon beside the game and you'll be able to see everyone else's predictions for that game.

To see the prediction standings, click on Season's Rankings.

Cheers,

Regs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pacific 2010 takes the lead, and only 1 of 2 people to pick Italy to blow that game and come out with a tie.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0