Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beta Contest: Football Predictions

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha very true i'm not doing well at all.

But in my defense I did enter all of the scores for the group stages in about 1 minute because I didn't have much time. When it comes to the knock-out stages I will spend some time thinking about the scores :) I didn't put down a single 0-0 :D

EDIT: I'm going to go and re-do some of my predicitons I didn't realise I was doing THAT bad.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It'll be great starting in August / September when all the leagues and competitions are going... EPL, SPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Champions, Eurpoa, etc...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thus far, from what I have seen the World Cup is a bit of a letdown...but I would rate the entertainment value of teams as follows:

Excellent:

Germany

Good:

Argentina
Netherlands
Ivory Coast
Uruguay
France
Ghana
Brazil
Nigeria

Average:

England (barely)
South Korea
Mexico
South Africa
Portugal
Slovenia
Denmark

The rest haven't played yet or have been tedious to watch.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erm.... you couldn't find a better place for that than this thread?

Lets see...I have bet on these teams in the World Cup, and these are my observations so far.

So I guess the answer is no.

PS, I left the toilet seat up too.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking 'ell, I'm sinking like a ship here off the pace :mad:

FYI Reminder:

Prediction results after today MUST take into account overtime and PKs - there is no such thing as a draw and pk goals count.

For example, England v Germany ends 1-1 AET... in PKs both teams slot their first 4 shots, ze Germans slot their fifth and Terry skys his over the bar. Final result: Germany 6 - 5 England.

Giddy up.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking 'ell, I'm sinking like a ship here off the pace :mad:

FYI Reminder:

Prediction results after today MUST take into account overtime and PKs - there is no such thing as a draw and pk goals count.

For example, England v Germany ends 1-1 AET... in PKs both teams slot their first 4 shots, ze Germans slot their fifth and Terry skys his over the bar. Final result: Germany 6 - 5 England.

Giddy up.

I don't think this is correct.... I picked 5:4 for Ghana..... The final was 2:1..... Seems i got 0pts since it shows a 1:1 final.....

WTF.... Is the final after 90 correct? if so i need to change some scores!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope - I've contacted the service provider to correct it - they made it VERY clear beforehand that the scores would be after PKs... believe me, it was the first thing I did right when I saw what was happening

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0