Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BPL TV Shock - What to do Saturday Mornings?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost every game out there is streamed somewhere. And they are repeated all week long. Find some streaming sites through google, invest some time and you will be sorted.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sent Shaw an e-mail asking all the necessary questions about if / when Setanta would be offered ........ this is the response that I got :rolleyes:

Thank you for choosing Shaw Eservice. We apologize for the delay in response as a result of higher than normal email volumes and thank you for your patience.

We appreciate your inquiry with regard to the recent changes in programming on the SportsNet channel. We wish to clarify, however, that Shaw does not play a part in which programs a network decides to air or not air.

Since we too have just come to learn of the change of programming on SportsNet with regards to Soccer, we are just beginning to review what options may be available to us, a process which is lengthy, as it is quite involved, with considerations on the technical side and the business side needing extensive consideration.

Should something come available that we can provide, we will let our customers know, but for now, we are not aware of any additional or new services being added at this time. We appreciate your interest in the Setanta Sports channel, please be assured that we have noted your request.

We hope this information has been useful to you. Please feel free to contact us by phone 604-629-8888 or by email response. If you need further assistance you may also visit our website at Shaw Communications Inc. — Digital Phone, Cable & High-Speed Internet.

vancouversoccerman

Mar 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Guys,

I work for Shaw...good news...they're launching Setanta on Friday, August 10. If you have a digital box, you can get it on free preview until Sept.8 . After that, it's $14.99/month . It'll be on channel 154 in the Lower Mainland.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I live in Delta. I have Delta Cable at home and we have a star choice dish as well.

Bastards!

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sure to hell hope TSM is not TTP, as I for one wouldn't find that funny. If in fact true, that's awesome news!

vancouversoccerman

Mar 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sure to hell hope TSM is not TTP, as I for one wouldn't find that funny. If in fact true, that's awesome news!

It's ok...I'm not TTP...I actually work for Shaw and it was announced at work this morning.:)

As for the guy with Starchoice...Shaw owns that as well. I didn't hear anything about Setanta on Starchoice, but usually when we carry something on Shaw, it makes its way to Starchoice fairly quickly.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read elsewhere that this is a go.

Also just announced - Shaw is offering NHL Center Ice finally - $200 for the season and includes 200 games in HD.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I live in Delta. I have Delta Cable at home and we have a star choice dish as well.

Bastards!
Another reason to move from Delta... what's it gonna take to make you guys realize that Delta sucks.

vancouversoccerman

Mar 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read elsewhere that this is a go.

Also just announced - Shaw is offering NHL Center Ice finally - $200 for the season and includes 200 games in HD.

I knew about Centre Ice, but hadn't realized we announced it publicly. It's sweet - 1000 games (except the Canucks) and 200 in HD. It's likely to be $200, but they haven't announced it yet.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Setanta site;

Special LIVE only Schedule for the Setanta Sports International Pak available in Canada.

Please bear with us as we update our website!

All times ET. Please note that although this schedule only includes LIVE matches, the International Pak offers many great matches delayed in addition to thees LIVE matches. This more limited schedule is a temporary measure while we revamp our website. For complete listings please consult your carrier's programming guide.

Parial schedule can be found @

Setanta Sports International Pak live schedule

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone checked their channel guide this morning? Does the channel show up on Shaw yet?

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone checked their channel guide this morning? Does the channel show up on Shaw yet?

It is there on 154 with a message that the channel will be available shortly. No picture yet. It does have the listings on the guide, showing 3 games back to back tomorrow morning starting with Spurs Sunderland then Boltan Newcastle and the 3rd was ????

For the rugby fans out there it shows two live games from England today.

Good on Shaw.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0