Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BPL TV Shock - What to do Saturday Mornings?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the left? Brian 'superstar' Budd? At least he has a bit of a personality - the choice of Paul James for commentary is mind-numbingly, erm, stupid... he does some stuff on GolTV as well - why is this guy even on TV?

He's obviously bribed someone with something............something he was very good at in 1988 in Singapore.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anyone have a link to find the exact games/sports which will be shown on this Setanta? :confused:

I would imagine it would be on this thing called a "website" that this "Setanta" has on this "internet thingy" you're using. That's just a wild guess off the top of my head though.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would imagine it would be on this thing called a "website" that this "Setanta" has on this "internet thingy" you're using. That's just a wild guess off the top of my head though.

That was ****ing hilarious. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Does anyone know where we can get an accurate schedule for this particular Setanta channel? There are several so I wanted to know if anyone has a link to one. If anyone has it, and doesn't want to be a cnut trying to be funny, please post it. Cheers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post #37 in this thread has the direct link. TTPing you on something that was even readily available in the very same thread you asked your question is allowed, no, encouraged, on TTP.

:D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was ****ing hilarious. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Does anyone know where we can get an accurate schedule for this particular Setanta channel? There are several so I wanted to know if anyone has a link to one. If anyone has it, and doesn't want to be a cnut trying to be funny, please post it. Cheers.

I come up with this stuff from my brain which I suppose is not necessary to have to be a teacher. Jesus Christ, you're on the fcuking internet, how hard is it to go to Setanta's website and look at the schedule? It took me two clicks of a mouse button to find what you're looking for and you're giving me attitude?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I come up with this stuff from my brain which I suppose is not necessary to have to be a teacher. Jesus Christ, you're on the fcuking internet, how hard is it to go to Setanta's website and look at the schedule? It took me two clicks of a mouse button to find what you're looking for and you're giving me attitude?

If it was that quick, surely it would have been just as easy to post the link?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, post 37 just has live games......I'm trying to find out when they show the reruns of the Celtic/Rangers games.........

Dapo, you're really are an annoying wank at times. I guess you have to be in your attempt to be funny.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, I do not believe they will be re-broadcasting Scottish Pub league Games...

The girl on the phone when I called Satan-ta said even rebroadcasting SPL games break the agreement they have with the CSC's and RSC's.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't have time to find the link for you. I have a lot of stuff to do. First, I have to look through my phone book, find the number for Telus, then call them to find out where the hell I can find a phone number for a friend I want to contact. Then I have to send a letter to Canada Post to ask them how I can get information on how to mail things. Damnit, I just wish someone had told me about problem solving when I was a kid so I wouldn't be in this mess.

Look, if you want Setanta's schedule all you have to do is go to their website. Strangely, you can find it at SETANTA SPORTS. Then click North America (as that is the continent on which you live) followed by Canadian schedule (which is for people living in Canada, eh!) or Premium schedule if that is information you want.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, I do not believe they will be re-broadcasting Scottish Pub league Games...

The girl on the phone when I called Satan-ta said even rebroadcasting SPL games break the agreement they have with the CSC's and RSC's.

I guess Celtic/Falkirk qualified as a pub league game then. :D It was on t.v. this morning. :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note I watched Green street Hooligans this morning. what a crazy film about the darkside of football. the Firms or as North Americans would call it the Gangs. If anyone can get a copy of this movie I would recomend watching it.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the one with Frodo? I saw a chunk of a flick with Frodo playing an American that moves to England and becomes a Millwall Ultra...

Back on topic...I did see Rangers v St. Mirren replay this morning before heading to work...good times.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note I watched Green street Hooligans this morning. what a crazy film about the darkside of football. the Firms or as North Americans would call it the Gangs. If anyone can get a copy of this movie I would recomend watching it.

Try and get a copy of the Football Factory - waaaay better and certainly more violent :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing enough Setanta Sports scheduling inaccuracies to cause one to...

Ok, enough about that. But come on, the first 4 or 5 times I thought it was a mistake. But recently it was listed in about 8 different places that Celtic FC was playing Spartak Moscow in Champions League, I turn it on and what do I get?

Wakefield Wolves against Hull FC, in I think its Rugby League, or hurling.

I'm serious.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurling dominates, I think that is a serious upgrade on watching 'them' play Spartak to a 1-1 draw... :D

Those Hurling guys are nuts for sure...running around with minimal protection wielding those bats/sticks/things. Makes Lacrosse players look like panty-waste primidonnas...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0