Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all sorry to bring this back up again but this is the first time I've seen it and I gotta say you guys have a program of misinformation going around. 23 as you said went and said something to your spectators but that was for all the unprovoked chirping they were doing in the beggining of the game. Secondly don't even say there was no racial slurrs being said, because as we all know you were running to the changeroom.*obviosuly your spectators are a problem if the ref told us after the game that this wasnt the first altercation as well as other teams* And thirdly who cares if somone was wearing mittens. I did'nt know there was a gooddamn fashion police for fvsl *TO ALL TEAMS MAKE SURE YOU GOTO PM GUNNERS TO FIND OUT THE REQUIRED UNIFORM FOR SOCCER AS THEY AR|E THE FASHION LEAGUE* As for the scene after the game, I wish one of you would of done something so I had a legit reason to get involved. Number 16 AUSC next time we play you come find me.*Don't take it personally, its TTP* ;)

ACBC has been reported to them to many times to count ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually sonny,when your dads at red hot video ask him to rent junction milfs..............see your mammy in action CNUT:wa::D:knvb::D:bronco::D
I think polska has his polish version of junction milf.....featuring your MAMMY:wa::wa::wa:

douchebag

Maybe the sickest burns or ever read...

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf 's going on here?

I gave up turning moody momma coochies in to ground beef long ago

regards
Pmss 97 grad

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'97? Fcuk you're young. I may have done the same to yours, assuming she was young and hot enough, and frequented Mardi Gras.

I'm 99% certain half the Castrations have. They have 6 or so years on me.

~'92 Cent.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
'97? Fcuk you're young. I may have done the same to yours, assuming she was young and hot enough, and frequented Mardi Gras.

I'm 99% certain half the Castrations have. They have 6 or so years on me.

~'92 Cent.

No worries.

Wasn't mine. She was to busy being deceased.

RIP Mom. Love You!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am just hoping im not Junctions DADDY
I have slapped a few slappers from Pm back in the day
,Ian son How are ya....dousche:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

sid:wa:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 0-1 rangers
They scored deep in injury time. Better team won I'd say even though at times we controlled the play but for the better half of the game they was the team creating chances. Both keepers made some great saves. The feeling of losing sucks but the odds of us winning the bradner were always against us anyways. At least we lost to the rangers and not to a shitty team.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-Buzz Rangers over GEU Inter. BTW our I-tie striker scored to win it :p

Well you got the match played, changed parks with 3 hours notice, but the Mighty Rangers prevailed. Could have gone either way. Good match to be a part of.

Good luck in the rest of the season ... we look forward to Port whoever in the final.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter Rangers game was a fun one to watch AJ should scored on that breakaway. oh well shoulda' woulda' coulda' good Luck Rangers in the Final.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter Rangers game was a fun one to watch AJ should scored on that breakaway. oh well shoulda' woulda' coulda' good Luck Rangers in the Final.

He would of scored if the keeper hadn't got his fingers to it. Good game Inter, what you guys are doing in Div. 2 is beyond me.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He would of scored if the keeper hadn't got his fingers to it. Good game Inter, what you guys are doing in Div. 2 is beyond me.

Contestant: I will take FVSL for 1000 Alex:

Alex Trebek: Deceiving someone by pretending to be weak.

Contestant: What is sandbagging?

Alex Trebek:
That is correct.
:bronco:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was that you in Goal? you mean by hitting your fingers and bouncing off the post. watching from the sidelines, Ball seemed to be going so slow towards goal, it seemed like forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0