Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

JunctionKing

Sep 28, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly that line about driving the x6 and making all that money is the most laughable thing I have ever read. Completely shocking. Hahahahaha.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly that line about driving the x6 and making all that money is the most laughable thing I have ever read. Completely shocking. Hahahahaha.

I believe the line from our game (if you're from the D1 squad) was pretty close. "Yeah, well we'll go back to our big mansions and you to your shitty houses in Surrey". I still laugh about it.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the line from our game (if you're from the D1 squad) was pretty close. "Yeah, well we'll go back to our big mansions and you to your shitty houses in Surrey". I still laugh about it.

i could live in a big mansion to, but i prefer not to live with my aunt's,uncle's, cousins, grand parents, great aunts, great uncles, great grand parents second cousins, third cousins, 4 brothers 6 sisters.. ect. ect.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i could live in a big mansion to, but i prefer not to live with my aunt's,uncle's, cousins, grand parents, great aunts, great uncles, great grand parents second cousins, third cousins, 4 brothers 6 sisters.. ect. ect.
sallam polska:p

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid and Polska are so clever, I wish I had the time or the cleverness to post a shitty link/picture or post a very unwitty useless comment in every thread on ttp.

IS: Why the hate on port moody boys??? We're just proud of our parents and all their accomplishments :D You know after throwing something like that out there as an insult the guy is prob shakin his own head.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid and Polska are so clever, I wish I had the time or the cleverness to post a shitty link/picture or post a very unwitty useless comment in every thread on ttp.

IS: Why the hate on port moody boys??? We're just proud of our parents and all their accomplishments :D You know after throwing something like that out there as an insult the guy is prob shakin his own head.

Steamers suck!

newport4life

you go girl

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I shudder to think my kid will think it's acceptable, even "cool" to beak off the way you Pomo guys & the "Thekid" do (the "Big Mansion comment was the first thing I thought of when reading the "Spend more money on a weekend" comment...you guys are cut from the same cloth). I'd be ashamed.

That being said, as an athlete’s parent I don't behave like the immature douchebags your Port Moody parents do, either. It's embarrassing for my kid and his coaches. Maybe the douchebag doesn't fall far from the douchebag tree.

Hello? McFly? Just sayin'.

On topic: meant to post a cudos to the league on this Cup. The format, by including Masters, has created some very intriguing match-ups, and has caught a lot of people's interests. Well done!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

No hate, I just remembered that from last year and how hilarious it was, even your own team was making fun of him for it :)

All In The Name

Nov 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
. *One guy, I think # 23 even went so far as to point up to our crowd and scream to our prem teams captain "that was for youuuuuuuuu!" lol. Great stuff. *So as far as I'm concerned, any chirps (I didn't hear any racial slurs) after this point were very well deserved. *And btw, thanks for giving us that extra motivation to come out hard in the second half. *Im sure it made the victory that much sweeter for the ppl watching to be able to rub it in your face the same way you had done to us. *You really did get a taste of your own medicine there, and wow, it must have been bitter. *It's ttp, your always gonna get beaked on here no matter who are you are. *Don't make this a race thing. **

But again, as I said during the game "real men wear mustaches. Ladies wear mittens while playing soccer".*

*And lastly, welcome to ttp! *Try not to take anything said on here too seriously, you seem like you get worked up pretty easily.

Cheers

First of all sorry to bring this back up again but this is the first time I've seen it and I gotta say you guys have a program of misinformation going around. 23 as you said went and said something to your spectators but that was for all the unprovoked chirping they were doing in the beggining of the game. Secondly don't even say there was no racial slurrs being said, because as we all know you were running to the changeroom.*obviosuly your spectators are a problem if the ref told us after the game that this wasnt the first altercation as well as other teams* And thirdly who cares if somone was wearing mittens. I did'nt know there was a gooddamn fashion police for fvsl. *TO ALL TEAMS MAKE SURE YOU GOTO PM GUNNERS TO FIND OUT THE REQUIRED UNIFORM FOR SOCCER AS THEY AR|E THE FASHION LEAGUE* As for the scene after the game, I wish one of you would of done something so I had a legit reason to get involved. Number 16 AUSC next time we play you come find me.*Don't take it personally, its TTP* ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I shudder to think my kid will think it's acceptable, even "cool" to beak off the way you Pomo guys & the "Thekid" do (the "Big Mansion comment was the first thing I thought of when reading the "Spend more money on a weekend" comment...you guys are cut from the same cloth). I'd be ashamed.

That being said, as an athlete’s parent I don't behave like the immature douchebags your Port Moody parents do, either. It's embarrassing for my kid and his coaches. Maybe the douchebag doesn't fall far from the douchebag tree.

Hello? McFly? Just sayin'.

On topic: meant to post a cudos to the league on this Cup. The format, by including Masters, has created some very intriguing match-ups, and has caught a lot of people's interests. Well done!
dude is Ian your douchebag brother;)

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,
Ya obviously that mansion chirp was embarassing for everyone involved. I'm not even sure who wrote it. Don't generalize everyone from Port Moody. You my friend, are truly a doucher. Most likely still bitter from the 5 or 6 thrashings we put on your Athletics as 19 and 20 year olds.

Does your mommy & daddys house really have mahogny & leather bound books YA FCUKING Nerd:wa::knvb::bronco::rolleyes::bronco::knvb::eek::eek::eek:

Its a quote from the movie Anchorman. Maybe your bumbuddy Polska will rent it next time you guys have one of your "sleepovers." No matter how many dancing bananas you put in your post, it still remains shitty. Miserable old C*nt!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,
Ya obviously that mansion chirp was embarassing for everyone involved. I'm not even sure who wrote it. Don't generalize everyone from Port Moody. You my friend, are truly a doucher. Most likely still bitter from the 5 or 6 thrashings we put on your Athletics as 19 and 20 year olds.

Its a quote from the movie Anchorman. Maybe your bumbuddy Polska will rent it next time you guys have one of your "sleepovers." No matter how many dancing bananas you put in your post, it still remains shitty. Miserable old C*nt!

Gotta say Junction, the most disappointing game for the season for me last year was when we were leading you guys 2-1 in Pomo, and brain farted late to allow you back in the game for a draw. Would have been nice to retire from Open men's on a win vs. you guys since you did have our number for a couple of seasons.

One thing I always enjoyed were the Gunner parents and their chirping on the sidelines. It was embarrassing for you guys, listening to the stuff your mommies and daddies would come up with. Like I said, as a group, you guys sure don't fall far from the tree...and yes, that's a generalization. Quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, must be a duck.

Plain and Tall

Feb 2, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta say Junction, the most disappointing game for the season for me last year was when we were leading you guys 2-1 in Pomo, and brain farted late to allow you back in the game for a draw. Would have been nice to retire from Open men's on a win vs. you guys since you did have our number for a couple of seasons.

One thing I always enjoyed were the Gunner parents and their chirping on the sidelines. It was embarrassing for you guys, listening to the stuff your mommies and daddies would come up with. Like I said, as a group, you guys sure don't fall far from the tree...and yes, that's a generalization. Quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, must be a duck.

And what do ducks do? Ducks fly together.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

actually sonny,when your dads at red hot video ask him to rent junction milfs..............see your mammy in action CNUT:wa::D:knvb::D:bronco::D
I think polska has his polish version of junction milf.....featuring your MAMMY:wa::wa::wa:

douchebag

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0