Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New FVSL Div1 Cup/ Bradner Cup

It would have to be more, although if there's 84 entries right now I'm not sure what they'll do with the 20 extra, give the D1/Prem teams a first round bye?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I dont know the Answer but my guess is that all teams will go into a draw and all the teams will be drawn to see who plays who first round and who gets byes...Thats how the other cups are drawn

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, but with such a range of teams (Prem to D3) it really would make more sense to give the upper teams a bye. Imagine all the D3 teams getting byes, and then facing a Prem squad next round, not too fun. But I guess if you're good you'll have to face them at some point.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

it can be kinda like an FA cup style tourny where higher level teams come in later 2nd-3rd round or everything is completely drawn up randomly including the teams who get byes.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I dont know the Answer but my guess is that all teams will go into a draw and all the teams will be drawn to see who plays who first round and who gets byes...Thats how the other cups are drawn

Most tourneys Ghouse. Can you think of any that may have been...shall we say...unconventional w/ their seedings?

:D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams better be on the ball early this season if they wanna do well in the bradner cup. 1st game is gonna be mid week between week 1 and 2. Hope everyone is getting their exhibitions and practices in!

Can't wait for the season to start. Gonna be an exciting year

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule is up

no ball for peace arch div 2 first round

Master Schedules

haha, cmon franchise, come join the dark side

had a look at the matchups and, to be honest, dont really know many of the teams, so not sure which games will be the best

Game 8 SFC Pegasus Impact 2B Port Moody Gunners U21
and
Game 16 Mission Athletic FC 'B' 3A Peace Arch FC M1

look to be intriguing matchups

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anyone have any idea about what dates these Bradner cup games are happening? as in Midweek or Weekend?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha, cmon franchise, come join the dark side

had a look at the matchups and, to be honest, dont really know many of the teams, so not sure which games will be the best

Game 8 SFC Pegasus Impact 2B Port Moody Gunners U21
and
Game 16 Mission Athletic FC 'B' 3A Peace Arch FC M1

look to be intriguing matchups

That mission team isn't very good at all. I'd say one of the best match ups going on in the 1st round there is mission "a" vs abby sc.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I just noticed something that sucks, well for us anyway. We play the winner of PAU M1/ Mission D3. Shoud PAU win, we'd play our clubmates. After that, the winner plays PAU MP/White Rock United. It would be nice to have the chance to play some new teams, as opposed to keep drawing teams you see every training. I'm sure the next round would have the winner see the PAU Premier team :)

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same for us Stall, we play the SP lions this weekend, and if we win we play the Aldergrove Masters the next round... winner of that game most likely play Inter...

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I just noticed something that sucks, well for us anyway. We play the winner of PAU M1/ Mission D3. Shoud PAU win, we'd play our clubmates. After that, the winner plays PAU MP/White Rock United. It would be nice to have the chance to play some new teams, as opposed to keep drawing teams you see every training. I'm sure the next round would have the winner see the PAU Premier team :)

PAU Prem team is not in the cup. Only the bottom 2 prem teams from last season are in. Aldergrove and ND.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0