Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes players are pretty good and don't whine to much, I played for the knights and we won 5-2 and the coyotes were fine, its the ACBC signings, ive played against them for years and its always wooing and whining, nothing agsinst their talents because they're great players, but wooing and whining is an acbc trademark. along with gloves and terrible kits.

That "wooing" is so embarrassing. That crap should be left for the fans of a sport, not teammates. There was a ton of wooing going on in our (Dynamo's) first game against the coyotes while they were up, stopped pretty abruptly when we tied things up and won the game late. Maybe its a respect thing? They woo'd a lot less in the second match (bradner cup) we played the week after that they won.

I also dont remember the coyotes regulars being that over the top.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, really looking forward to playing one of these teams if we make the finals :rolleyes:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys we're not whiner or anything like that, the acbc guys that have come out to help us have been nothing but class, scoring two beautiful goals last night. Our guys were just getting worked up and the game was very intense there were no gloves and no whining, ask the dynamo guys, we try playing the game the way it should be played, hard and clean. It's unfortunate what happened last night but hopefully we can move past that and look forward to our upcoming matches. Good luck to poco and fvrd Saturday .

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That "wooing" is so embarrassing. That crap should be left for the fans of a sport, not teammates. There was a ton of wooing going on in our (Dynamo's) first game against the coyotes while they were up, stopped pretty abruptly when we tied things up and won the game late. Maybe its a respect thing? They woo'd a lot less in the second match (bradner cup) we played the week after that they won.

I also dont remember the coyotes regulars being that over the top.

Same happened when we played them, alot of woo'ing. But it stopped as soon as we tied it up.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys we're not whiner or anything like that, the acbc guys that have come out to help us have been nothing but class, scoring two beautiful goals last night. Our guys were just getting worked up and the game was very intense there were no gloves and no whining, ask the dynamo guys, we try playing the game the way it should be played, hard and clean. It's unfortunate what happened last night but hopefully we can move past that and look forward to our upcoming matches. Good luck to poco and fvrd Saturday .
Irish Car Bomb and I quote " The reason why he gave you so many cards and one red is because your team wouldn't stop bitching and whining. Please go ahead and record the games, then you will see what a whiney group of bitches you are. Just toughen up. There is only one man with a whistle. Respect him. Please. Its embarrassing to watch. You have a very talented team, and its sad to watch you self destruct because of the lack of discipline. Yelling and screaming at the ref doesn't do the game any good. Good ref, or poor ref, just respect the game of soccer. Good luck in the finals." jus sayin..... stir stir stir :mean:

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irish Car Bomb and I quote " The reason why he gave you so many cards and one red is because your team wouldn't stop bitching and whining. Please go ahead and record the games, then you will see what a whiney group of bitches you are. Just toughen up. There is only one man with a whistle. Respect him. Please. Its embarrassing to watch. You have a very talented team, and its sad to watch you self destruct because of the lack of discipline. Yelling and screaming at the ref doesn't do the game any good. Good ref, or poor ref, just respect the game of soccer. Good luck in the finals." jus sayin..... stir stir stir :mean:
Ya.. maybe he forgot he played the YOUNG GUNS last night. and there was a shite load of whining

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great day for a game today. Pretty good honest game, result was fair in the end.

Other than #11 there wasn't too much whining but he can carry on. Loved his comment 10 minutes in "you guys are siht", it wasn't too much later that he fell over the ball, landed on it, bounced up and rolled off it - his 'skill' was breathtaking.

We could have done a little better with our chances in the second half. Our fitness cleary took over in the second half, lots of pressure from the old boys. Fantastic save by their keep to keep it close with 15 to go

Monday night for all the marbles.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still love that when you're playing against the kids. :)
It's actually funny watching them cramp up.

Almost as funny as a group of 40 year olds stacking a team and then thinking masters soccer is still serious competition. I hear Apprentice supplied the group with a crate of "ICYHOT" for provincials.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost as funny as a group of 40 year olds stacking a team and then thinking masters soccer is still serious competition. I hear Apprentice supplied the group with a crate of "ICYHOT" for provincials.

It is some how less serious than whatever level it is that you play?
We are likely all agreed that no one playing in the Valley will be playing pro anytime soon. If that is agreed it is really all the same, only as serious as you take it. Unless of course you think being younger makes what you're doing more serious - how did your season turn out? Did you win anything?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you keep your fetishes off of the site?!:eek:

GL tonight in your cup final. Should I bring ear plugs if I pass by or will both your teams just play?
ACBC is playing, there will be tons of WOOOOOING or a boatload of WAHHHHHHING. Looking forward to playing the quiet coyotes next year, when all the waaahhhhhhhnderful players go back to prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0