Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Bollocks.

Would be nice to not have to play you guys if you win next round. Mixing it up a bit is always nice.
Could be playing you back to back if you get past FVRD.

Surrey Coyotes 4 - Langley Dynamo 3 and went to PK's

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been working on my upper body strength.
Tits...... I mean, it's, getting better. :)

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3- Coyotes 3 (Coyotes win 5-4 shootout)

Heartbreak. Karma. Life's a bitch. Oh I could go on.

Good game last night, Coyotes go up one on a floating free kick, we get one back on a free kick off the bar then a tap -in rebound. We go up 3-1 on two nice goals and seem to have it under control. Coyotes press like crazy--score a 2nd off a long free kick that our keeper would like to have back, and get the tying goal with 20 seconds left.

Unbelievable since we did it to them just a few nights earlier.

Gotta go, still choked. Was looking forward to pass the ball to oncoming Castillians but it was not meant to be.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 2 - Rangers 1

Good young fit fast team. I think we'd do better if this wasn't our 12th game in a month, but kudos to them for showing up and giving us a game. Good luck against the Castillians - you'll need it :p

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough luck Ruangers. There has been a lot of soccer, in particular for the old guys that are still hanging with these young guns.

Hopefully there is a date for the game shortly.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Semi Finals are filled in now:

Poco Castilians FC - MP
-
Fraser Valley Red Devils A - 1
Gates TURF
Sat 4/7 10am

Surrey FC Coyotes - 2
-
Langley Utd Young Guns - 2
Tom Binnie TURF
Wed 4/4 8.30pm

Good Luck to all.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 3 - 2 young guns. game abandoned in extra time with ~10 mins to go due to lights going out at 10:45pm. i don't know if there were any neutrals there watching tonight who also post on this website, but OMFG. we were almost screwed out of this game tonight. the man in the middle was the difference. last time we played young guns in langley we had this same referee and we had tonight, and i thought he was quite one sided with the calls he was making that night, well tonight when we saw him we knew we were in trouble, but how much trouble exactly no one knew.....every call was going langleys way. we had a decent chance for a pk early in the first half and the refs response to our guy who got fouled was "he did get you there, but he didnt intend to..." a foul is a foul....im not gonna list every incident that occurred tonight or else i'll be writing into the morning but i will say this....some of you guys here on ttp know some of the guys on my squad, those of you who know Andy who plays in the middle, know what kinda guy he is.....so we have a corner and the ball is leaving the langley third, and at this point i think Andy may have fallen or ran into someone trying to get position and the ref comes running over, leaving the ball and the area of play, comes running 25-30 yards towards Andy and as Andy is getting up without saying anything to anyone, the ref shows Andy a yellow card for get this ........DIVING ?!?! the AR on our side does our games regularly, and i looked over at him when Andy was receiving a caution for his "dive" and the AR just looks at me and laughs, at one point even the AR had no clue what the guy in the middle was calling.......game report...we couldn't finish in the first half. they go up on their only decent chance in the first 45 when defense has a slight brainfart, and against the run of play as we possessed the ball more the langley all game even when we were a man down....shortly into the second half our defender decides to make a forward run to create some offense and the ball gets turned over in the middle of the park and we've got no one covering on the right hand side and a good pass by the langley guy with a very nice little chip to put them up 2-0...all game long the langley guys were ok, they werent adding any fuel the fire that was already starting....when they go up 2-0, some of them start chirping and getting cocky, wasnt the smartest thing to do and im sure the couple of guys who did it feel like jackasses now....so we're still dominating possession, firing shots wide that shouldn't be going wide....story of our lives really.....we get a freekick off to the side (1 of the very few that was called for us, thank god...) nice ball is whipped in and theres a slight scrum and we muck out a goal after some missing so many chances...we're in stoppage time now with 6-7 guys with yellows, one guy sent off for two SOFT cautions and we've been pressing more than usual to get that late goal like last week, by this point langley has missed a couple of good chances as our keeper robbed them pretty nicely on two occassions. now langleys feeling the pressure as theyre coach is screaming to their defenders to go 5 in the back...but we were still too much for them to handle...we all pushed up and a deflected cross comes bouncing back to the 18 and our guy volleys it top corner with the keeper getting fingertips to it...tied late in stoppage like last week...90 is up and we go into extra time, we play the first 15 unlucky not to be up now.....start of the second 15 we're playing, we've got the ball and when we dont we have 9 guys behind it....we have a promising attack and we continue to go forward when our midfielder unleashes a pretty deadly strike from 20 into the far corner....now we are all pumped as fcuk and the langley guys have no clue whats hit them, the ref looks lost now at this point because after all his efforts to fcuk us, he still couldn't do it....so ball goes back to restart play and boom 30 seconds later, lights go out. i look at the time its 10:45pm. ref blows his whistle IMMEDIATELY, says "game is abandoned, the league will deal with it, we've still got 10 mins to go". hand shakes happen, all clean and positive and thats that.....as we're leaving the park, one of the AR's was talking to us and calls the ref "a fcuking ****"...and how he's never seen such a thing....and thats that. WOW, what a fcuking night. don't know if the final will still be monday night, 3 of 4 teams in bradners are in provincials next weekend as well.....i'm just proud of my guys that showed tremendous heart, when we were down by 2 and had the ref helping them out....we toughed it out and got it done.....and i gotta get up in a few hours for work......contemplating video recording all games now...we haven't had a problem with other guys, and i dont mind losing when we play like shite or sometimes we even get unlucky, but against the same team, with the same ref....same situation!? coincidence.. :rolleyes:...i'm surprised the ref had the guts to do what he did with ARs present....oh well...we'll see what happens, im tired, happy but still SO FCUKING MAD................

RANT OVER..................................or is it ;)

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Jimmy that was a good rant. Now for the real story....Surrey played great dominated possession and created great chances. However their forwards couldn't score in a whore house. We countered twice and were up 2-0. we pulled 6 starters and sat back a little too much, they converted twice in the last ten minutes to equalize, and scored in OT. Lights went out immediately after their goal....a little suspicious about that.. anyway, they played very well. We made too many changes and let em back in.
This whole "ref" thing. Its a part of the game. The reason why he gave you so many cards and one red is because your team wouldn't stop bitching and whining. Please go ahead and record the games, then you will see what a whiney group of bitches you are. Just toughen up. There is only one man with a whistle. Respect him. Please. Its embarrassing to watch. You have a very talented team, and its sad to watch you self destruct because of the lack of discipline. Yelling and screaming at the ref doesn't do the game any good. Good ref, or poor ref, just respect the game of soccer. Good luck in the finals.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Jimmy that was a good rant. Now for the real story....Surrey played great dominated possession and created great chances. However their forwards couldn't score in a whore house. We countered twice and were up 2-0. we pulled 6 starters and sat back a little too much, they converted twice in the last ten minutes to equalize, and scored in OT. Lights went out immediately after their goal....a little suspicious about that.. anyway, they played very well. We made too many changes and let em back in.
This whole "ref" thing. Its a part of the game. The reason why he gave you so many cards and one red is because your team wouldn't stop bitching and whining. Please go ahead and record the games, then you will see what a whiney group of bitches you are. Just toughen up. There is only one man with a whistle. Respect him. Please. Its embarrassing to watch. You have a very talented team, and its sad to watch you self destruct because of the lack of discipline. Yelling and screaming at the ref doesn't do the game any good. Good ref, or poor ref, just respect the game of soccer. Good luck in the finals.

bro, how do you not whine and bitch at the ref when he's fcuking you like that? i just find it a huge "coincidence" that this has happened twice with us this year, if you look at our game history, majority of our cards came with this ref and majority of those, in the two games we played you guys, you guys were watching our game last weds vs dynamo, no whining and bitching at the ref then? oh well good game, you guys played the counter attack game and it works for you so hats off to you guys...but playing a counter attack/kick and run doesn't respect the game of soccer...just saying...and about the lights, ironically, the first thing ref asked me when he saw me was what time do the lights go off. i told him sometime between 1045 - 11. we scored at 1044 and at 1045 we were in the dark, i ran to the control panel to get them back on, ffs they even made the confirming sound, but at that time im sure no one is able to turn them on......

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
As you may or may not know...we don't select the officiating. Its random. Whether its shite or great doesn't make a difference how I play. We don't let the officiating dictate the way we play. Maybe thats something you'll learn if you ever get promoted! (low blow? too soon)
Joking aside you guys played much better and deserve to be in the final.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

first off congrats jimmy on making the final. But, to reiterate Irish car bomb's post, was it really a conspiracy or do the coyotes have a tendency to whine and bitch? From experience, I will go with the latter. In the past, Dynamo have been fcuked the same and or worse than what you described but have never ttped a rant like yours that basically is saying "we are important enough to be part of a conspiracy." this is rec soccer in Canada and you and half your team need to ditch your fcuking gloves and stop bitching. Good luck versus poco

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gloves, last night? The whiny little bitches is sounding more and more likely to be true.
If you have the same ref who repeatedly hands out cards to you guys for the same things it sounds like there may be some learning disabilities that need to be addressed.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck versus poco

Is that a prediction? Thanks for the vote of confidence. ;)

That's the first time I've ever seen the "more" button at the bottom of a post in Tapatalk.

A character limit may be in order Regs.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gloves, last night? The whiny little bitches is sounding more and more likely to be true.If you have the same ref who repeatedly hands out cards to you guys for the same things it sounds like there may be some learning disabilities that need to be addressed.
No gloves needed last night, actually one of the ARs asked me for a pair of gloves he could use...was a good night for soccer.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes players are pretty good and don't whine to much, I played for the knights and we won 5-2 and the coyotes were fine, its the ACBC signings, ive played against them for years and its always wooing and whining, nothing agsinst their talents because they're great players, but wooing and whining is an acbc trademark. along with gloves and terrible kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0