Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all kokanee (or should I say Inder), I have not posted my winter rankings. Second of all, I would rank SUFC ahead of GN. We have come along way in the last 3 years. You are ranking yourselves ahead of us because of some winter youth teams.:rolleyes: The reason I ranked SUFC higher was simply because of the number of teams we currently have in the FVSL. For the record kokanee, I am glad that the league let our 2 teams affiliate for the U-21 league.
By the way, Giggs, well said. Why is it that we all can't get along?

2MUCHTALK

Jul 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like sikh temple blew there season already. Going to be very tough considering how strong africa is. Temple cant afford to lose points against a shitty team. Temple not looking good this year. They dont have a strong bench.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
gurp abby anit so bad

Im jus saying sufc anit even at gns level. Dam u really think u guys good as gn. How many tournys u guys win in the summer. How many did gn win. Also ur winter team anit so good. The question is will sufc get least 1 point this winter? so far there o and 2.

How many games will it take sufc to get 1 point in the fvsl?

i predict they wont get a single point the whole year

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
naw u dumb

You mad that sufc anit good . Why cant all u sufc players understand u guys arent good. Gn is way better than u guys. Sufc is a beer team.

NEETU :wa: :wa: JATT :bronco: :bronco: de :knvb: pasand

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: gurp abby anit so bad

Originally posted by star pimp
Im jus saying sufc anit even at gns level. Dam u really think u guys good as gn. How many tournys u guys win in the summer. How many did gn win. Also ur winter team anit so good. The question is will sufc get least 1 point this winter? so far there o and 2.

How many games will it take sufc to get 1 point in the fvsl?

i predict they wont get a single point the whole year

Hey Star CHIMP, look to the left, I don't play for SUFC. So I have no idea how they did in the summer, or how they are doing now.
By the way, how is ABBY doing in FVSL Div 3?:rolleyes:
That is the team you play for correct?

:D

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple b and sufc same shite

yea i play for abby and dam proud of it. I no we anit that great but i amdit it. You and ur temple boys think u guys good but u guys anit shite. Sufc should be in div 3 with abby thats there level.

COUNTDOWN FOR SUFC 1ST POINT IN THE WINTER?

2 WEEKS

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is a waste of time....can we stop with u suck ..no ju suck...no ju stupid...no no no ju stupid.. :eek: if you have insighful analysis on players and teams and what they are doing right or wrong post it up......otherwise everyone (including me) should keep their idiotic comments to themselves.

obviously there seems to be no good discussion about whats going on the teams....so please lets get some interesting dicussions here.

Big T:mad:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2?

Hey Big T, do guys still have the Div 2 spot, or did those guys switch to div 1 Cat? And who did you guys end up picking up for your Premier team, by the sounds of it, you have been in every game, so must have been some good signings?

Nice Avatar by the way, you draw all those pictures yourself?:D

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps,

Our Div. 2 team was promoted to Premier but most of those players have moved into Div. 1 Cat. We have filled our positions on our Premier squad and hopefully over the next couple of weeks everything will gel together.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Div 2?

Originally posted by Gurps
Hey Big T, do guys still have the Div 2 spot, or did those guys switch to div 1 Cat? And who did you guys end up picking up for your Premier team, by the sounds of it, you have been in every game, so must have been some good signings?

Nice Avatar by the way, you draw all those pictures yourself?:D

yeah we did pick up some players, a few including our keeps and sweeps from van u. Some other guys were brought out by guys that were recently signed. A few fiji players, and some afganis/persions (I think??). We also have some akal players like malli, jody , and others. Other than that I think there is only 3 guys from our club last year. We also signed edwin, the guy the GEU boyz were talking about, he was playing with GN(prem)/SU(div2) last year. thats all i know about.....our cat team has some new guys as well. I think it has been a good year for recruitment, we'll have to see how everything plays out.

div 2 is quite weak this year as it is a combination of div2/3/4 teams. it is radically different and i think you will see about 5 top teams that will basically be shitkicking the others.

How does the temple b team look....heard you guys were short players one game.....i think temple "A' will do well with the guys they signed, but they got to beat AFC, they dropped a couple of crucial points. I think they got a deep bench and solid players.

What about indo sandman ??i read your post that you guys lost a few key starters last week due to the flu and all.....are you guys playing well and not getting the bounces ?? i expect you guys to bounce back this week, an almost must win.

Big T:cool:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Div 2?

Originally posted by Big T

How does the temple b team look....heard you guys were short players one game.....i think temple "A' will do well with the guys they signed, but they got to beat AFC, they dropped a couple of crucial points. I think they got a deep bench and solid players.

Big T:cool:

Big T, we actually have 16 guys signed for Temple B, and this does not include any of the Div 1 players. The first game of the season we were short players, as we had a card problem with the league, and our i.d cards to play were not ready. Thus, we were not able to field a full team, as most of the guys were ineligible to play. Last week, we had out our full squad, and won 2-0. We will also be using 2-3 of the div one players who may not start in the Div 1 game. So....so far...so good. Hopefully, we can finish in the top three of our division, that would be a good first season for us. With the squad we have, that seems realistic.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hows rfc doing

Originally posted by star pimp
how is rfc doing in the winter?

Taj, any updates????

Star Pimp, I was giving u a hard time bout Abby, I know some of the guys. Do you guys still have a team in the Abby city league, and what made u switch to the FVSL?

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
all good man

its time for abby 2 make a name. U are rite we arent that good but i think next year we will be aite. we have few new players and sum young guys. We moved to fvsl because its more competive than the abby league.

G

gary_thegreat_b

how does this thing work, i am new, does everyone know who each other is?:wa: :wa: :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thing works fine when the smileys are not abused :rolleyes:

Try to limit them to under 3 per post.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.