Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
akal sucks

Akal does not rule. Akal thinks they rule but they dont. Never say akal rules because they dont.

Pimpin Ain't easy.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh gary ju wrong

AKal is not good man. Akal think they good but they crap ju no. Akal is only a summer team which licks. Akal are full of babie.
:wa: APNA:knvb: Punjab:wa: HOva:bronco: :bronco: KAr de :knvb: Sharb :knvb: Hova:knvb: Apana :knvb: Punjab

Mr dude dont dis are village. Sala u think u crazy. I pimp ur mom.
Teri :knvb: Ma :knvb: De

G

gary_thegreat_b

WAT R U SCARED AKAL IS GOOD, AND IM THE BEST, TRUST ME I KNOW WHO U R, AND U HAVE NO SKILL, U UGLY KID

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gary_thegreat_b,

Do those government computers you use to post from have faulty keyboards? TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK KEY :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More tolerance level for the day is done.

Unlucky for you.

Banned.

Who's Next?

~Goldberg.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
More tolerance level for the day is done.

Unlucky for you.

Banned.

Who's Next?

~Goldberg.

What a loss :rolleyes: I will miss the posts about akal, now what.....hey regs star pimp told me you're a brown person hater can you ban him too ;) :D It was worth a shot since you were in a good mood.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo Mr big T

Big T why u starting shite dog. I never said anything about regs i got nothin but respect for riggizzleeeeeeee. Big T i dont got nothin for u dog. Big T its time for u 2 be banned. Have yall notice because star pimp has not replied for the last week TTP is hurt. OH its true. Only reason regs has not banned me beause i get the ttp ratings up. Im the show stoperrrrrrrrrrrr.

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whose the best??

see their has been a question lurking around about who the best is??....well it seems that i have found the answer to that question......I AM THE BEST and so is GN and VAN UTD

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumours

rumour has it that GN signed a new goalkeeper since their present one has gained excessive amounts of weight....they have so many teams in the summer...i wonder where all their money goes....why cant they send him to a institution where they help people lose weight??....but would someone on GN please confirm this rumour or will the fatass goalie himself reply???

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's new with all the teams?

As for us, Sikh Temple "B," we have been doing pretty good, considering it is our first year.

What about everyone else, haven't heard much at all from Star#1,TS, and even Big T hasn't mentioned much about his cat team?
What's the Deal-e-o boyz?:D

On a side note, I really think the league should looking into setting up a Div 2 Cat"A" and Cat "B" based on what division the A team is in. From what we have seen so far, and from what the standing show, all the teams that have there "A" team in Div 1, are at the top, or near the top of the standings. The teams that have there "A" team in Div 2 are not doing that well. Splitting up the division based on this would allow for better competition, in my opinion. Div 1 cat teams go into A, and Div 2 cat teams into B.

On our side, the only Div 2 Cat team that is ahead of us is Bombastic B, and they have game in hand and have yet to play us. So, I don't see them staying ahead of us for very long.
On the other side, it is WFC Rangers"B"(Keeper and friends), whose "A" team just moved down from Div one.

Any thoughts????

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sandman
Gurps,

On another side note:

Indo FC "C" is on the TOP of your side..........well done Makhan!

Sandman:D

It's pretty easy getting to the top of Div 2 Cat when you use illegal players from Van United from Richmond Premier league.....:rolleyes:

And that is on good authority.....:cool:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps,

I'm not going to get into a pissing match over a fcuking Div 2 Cat league....I suggest you do the following and take notes:

1; Notify the league and not me.

2: Now that YOU have opened up a can of worms.........I suggest you ask the club you play for...........If they have ever played a player under a different name?:rolleyes:

For the record, you brought this up. The Indo Div 2 team is self sufficient they have their own players and own management....If they used an illegal player, tell the league and they should be punished.

Sandman

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0