Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SIKH TEMPLE / INDO / GN / KHALSA / PFC

Sat sri akal ji my TPPers !!!

I've been reading through some of these posts and I must say that Resham and I are very pleased with how all the indian teams are doing in there own little leagues. Iam most impressed however with Sikh Temple FC and Indo-Canadian FC and there level of play! Sikh Temple has defined all odds by doing the unexpected and clinching second place with such great ease. Looking at there GF-GA, and there win loss colum, we can see that they will prosper with the up most ease!!!--Good luck vs. Clan Alumini

Indo-Canadian FC is also doing very well, but how long will there undefeated streak last???-----My prediction is that if Indo beats RUFC this weekend, they will surely clinch premier next year albeit they still have to play the Firefighters. Going undefeated through the first half of the season just goes to show there dominance on the field.

I heard GN is doing very well but don't know how well exactly. Anyone want to fill me in? and whats your fraservalley league website?

People were raving so much about how Khalsa was going to dominate the league but yet I haven't seen any clear cut domination coming from any of there results. But credit does go to some of there very exciting games........ICSF Inter game to be exact.

And last but not least, the team you've been waiting for this entire essay......Mine and Reshams PFC team. Bottom line is, we're doin shite.

Anyways, I gotta question for all you hardcore fans out there:
Who do you think stands a better chance to clinch premier, Indo-Canadian or Sikh Temple??? (I know we want both to obviously go through but who stands a better chance?) secondly, which group is harder, the one Sikh Temple FC is on or the one Indo-Canadian FC is on?

Since PFC isn't doing well at this point in time, there will be no bhangra tonight

sat sri akal ji

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SIKH TEMPLE / INDO / GN / KHALSA / PFC

Originally posted by Reshams Buddy

Anyways, I gotta question for all you hardcore fans out there:
Who do you think stands a better chance to clinch premier, Indo-Canadian or Sikh Temple??? (I know we want both to obviously go through but who stands a better chance?) secondly, which group is harder, the one Sikh Temple FC is on or the one Indo-Canadian FC is on?

Since PFC isn't doing well at this point in time, there will be no bhangra tonight

sat sri akal ji

Who stands a better chance of clinching a spot in premier?
I would say whomever wins out of the two games.....
Very important games....Personally I think Temple's side is more difficult...Clan look good and are going to be very tough to beat.....Even if Indo lose to Firemen...they are still tied for first place...Temple needs a win....Any other thoughts????????:confused:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
tie breaker

Just a question, what IF indo and fireman do end up tied for pionts at the end of the season, or the same thing with Temple and Clan, do they play a one game playoff for promotion like last year between the 96ers and Clan or will they go by goals for and against?

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
retarded

Well if they used the system of a playoff game last year, don't you think they would use it again this year (if their needs to be a tiebreaker) to keep it consistent.:rolleyes:
Such a dumb question as this, could only mean one thing.....
you must play with a bunch of idiots...
oops I mean GN. :(

P.S. Glad to see Resham and Kokannee back in the mix, this thread could use some smart, intellectual thoughts......;)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: retarded

Originally posted by PainKiller
Well if they used the system of a playoff game last year, don't you think they would use it again this year (if their needs to be a tiebreaker) to keep it consistent.:rolleyes:
Such a dumb question as this, could only mean one thing.....
you must play with a bunch of idiots...
oops I mean GN. :(

Actually...with the VMSL the rules seem to change every year...so this is not as dumb as a question as it looks:D

D

dipperripper

Khalsa

I agree that Khalsa has yet to dominate the league. No one said it would be easy but Khalsa has yet to field their whole team. A number of players are still playing university ball (3 players I think) and the Craverio's are still to come. Plus Jay is now come over so it will help. The team should be better in January. Khalsa has yet to field the same 11 players for back to back games. The team need to become more consistent.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The dip just let it rip

Buddy and not Reshams buddy, "Khalsa has yet to dominate the league. No one said it would be easy but Khalsa has yet to field their whole team. A number of players are still playing university ball" doesnt every team have players in uni. Typical Dipper mentality, shite we havent fielded our team either tarlochan hasnt got his green card. I think everyone in your league has a few guys playing college or uni, you dont see them whining about not having there full team out. Plain and simple, khalsa is good, very good actually, but van u is better. :D
Good luck to you guys though :)

Also, Gurps good job getting this back, i missed it and i missed Reshams buddy. Thanks painkiller for welcoming me back. ;)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well you guys said that it we should post game reports on this thread, well last night GN played Surrey FC and won 3-1, which now solidifies second place and GN are now one piont behind first place. Goal scorers for GN were Bhal Randhawa and Ravi Turre with two.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just One, In Canada Anyway

Jesse D. is still up on the Hill, but will be soon joining Khalsa in the March to Greatness.
There is one other fellow that is playing down South, but I am not sure if he is joining the team after his season.

When will J.D. be joining Khalsa? AnkleBeeker may know.

HOS

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1
well you guys said that it we should post game reports on this thread, well last night GN played Surrey FC and won 3-1, which now solidifies second place and GN are now one piont behind first place. Goal scorers for GN were Bhal Randhawa and Ravi Turre with two.

Good job....hopefully you guys start to get some respect from some of the other premier teams in FVSL....from what I have read they are pretty hard on you guys.....

H

Hero #1

GN vs PEG

i went to watch the GN vs PEG game and the field was real shitty...there are tooo many bumps in it...what made it worse was that it was freezing cold.....but the game was pretty exciting....the GN goalie had a magnificant game...i mean MAGNIFICANT....the first goal was a bad goal which was just plain old lucky......but the GN goals were great....Number 13 scored 2 goals, in which, the second one was unbelievable....i dont usually praise GN like this but they played one hell of a game:D

:wa: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big games coming up this weekend for a number of indian teams:

Indo vs Fireman 2:00 King George #1 (sunday)
Temple vs Clan 12:00 Hillcrest east (sunday)
Gn vs GEU 9:00 Mackie Park (friday night)
SUFC vs Fury 12:00 Strawberry Hill (sunday)

All these games should be good ones to watch.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Games

Firemen vs Indo.....
With the new signings, the Firemen are going to be very tough to beat....
As for Clan and Temple........
This game is going to be full out, high intensity soccer fo 90mins. Temple won the first time but don't let that fool you...That was the first game of the season....Clan has added players and are on a roll. The team that handles the pressure of this game and sticks to it's game plan will win. Should be a cracker.....

Any predictions??????:confused:

GURPSHOPINGTEMPLECANDOITAGAIN

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As suggested elsewhere, and as I've mused in the past: what is the cosmic connection between Sikh Temple and abandoned/called games?

Exhibit A:
Div 2 CAT - Sikh Temple v. WFC Rangers
Called short due to imminent fighting.

Exhibit B:
Div 2 CAT - Club I v. Sikh Temple
Club I pulls their team in an uncontrollable match.

Exhibit C:
Div 1 - Sikh Temple v. Meralomas
'Lomas walk away in protest after 20 minutes due to poor officiating.

Exhibit D:
Div 2 CAT - Sikh Temple v. Meralomas
In an extremely meaningful game between 1st and 3rd, the Meralomas don't show.

What's going on around here? I sense Vishnu may have his hands in this . . . ;)

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The CAT team...

may have issues, but I don't think the Div. 1 team had much to do with this... wrong place at the wrong time I think.:(

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take it easy, Jinks -- don't be too serious so quickly. Take note of the whimsical details such as "cosmic connection", "Vishnu", and of course, the standard ;) .

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0