Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa......core players?????

Gurps........I'm just wondering exactly who the Khalsa core guys are?:confused: ..........Harry???? it's his first year with the team.....the twins???.....only one is playing and yes I'd say he is one of the core.....Anklebreaker????...Indo last year:rolleyes: .....Who are the the core guys of Khalsa excluding Parm and the PCL team?

p.s......not trying to hate but it is a legitamate question...HOS

Hard Ballz

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN buys spot

Kokanee....
Is this rumour actually true...?
If it is...I would assume that the above players Hardballz mentioned would stay with the team. But where would the rest go?

Any comments from the Khalsa camp on this "rumor."

GURPSWHODOESNTTHINKITSTRUE:p

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The rumour is completely falase. As for our core players, we have 6-7 core Khalsa players that will keep the club going hopefully for a while.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Khalsa......core players?????

Originally posted by HARD BALLZ
I'm just wondering exactly who the Khalsa core guys are?
not trying to hate but it is a legitamate question...HOS

I am currently trying to buy Micheal Jackson's old skin off of e-bay in an attempt to become one of the "Core" guys on the team.

I love all of these rumours, I think GN Sport could have a place as the Khalsa CAT Div. 2 team, but other than that, I think we are doing OK.

I am wondering what your definition of "Core" is?

The way players move around now of days, is there any team with a True Core.
More like a bunch of BAD Apples.

HOS

See all out a Kinsmen on Sunday for the Slurrey/Peg match, the sun will be out.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, what's happening to all your players, these last couple of weeks i heard that u guys are barely getting 11 players on the pitch??.... didnt you guys have close to 17 players at the beginning of the year???

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Injuries, Some Suspensions, and Some M.I.A.'s

Yes, we have enough players signed, but there has been some untimely injuries and suspensions, that we are now getting over.

We should be good the rest of the way, with only one more suspension (Ivor for 1 game) and no more injuries to be reported.

Now we must get everyone out, and get some quality games between our last league game on Wednesday, and the first Provincial game in April.

A big delay between meaningfull games, perhaps we should get some exihbition games agianst some of the other Indo teams in the Lower Mainland, the intesity would be there, and I am sure there would be some people that would want to see the outcomes of, Indo vs. Khalsa or Temple vs. Khalsa or GN Sport vs. Khalsa.

We need the games, who can set it up?

HOS Last League game Wednesday vs. ACM at Queens Park

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Ladies

Well, with the new winter season upon us, I thought I'd drop a line and see what all the DP teams are up to. From what I gather, here is where everyone is playing:

VMSL
Premier- Indo, Khalsa
Div 1-Sikh Temple
Div 1 Cat-PFC, Khalsa Cat
Div 2 - Richmond FC
Div 2 Cat- Temple FC, Indo FC

FVSL
Premier-SUFC, GN
Div 1 Cat -SUFC, GN
Div 2-SUFC

With all these teams, looks like the players may be spread a little thin......

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hello Ladies

Originally posted by Gurps
Well, with the new winter season upon us, I thought I'd drop a line and see what all the DP teams are up to. From what I gather, here is where everyone is playing:

VMSL
Premier- Indo, Khalsa
Div 1-Sikh Temple
Div 1 Cat-PFC, Khalsa Cat
Div 2 - Richmond FC
Div 2 Cat- Temple FC, Indo FC

FVSL
Premier-SUFC, GN
Div 1 Cat -SUFC, GN
Div 2-SUFC

With all these teams, looks like the players may be spread a little thin......

Gurps, it doesn't look like GN will have a CAT team this year.
Yeah it is pretty thin in terms of players. I know that our Div 2 team is set and I think the U-21 should be ok as well. Don't forget the taxi drivers of Van United playing in Richmond Prem League :rolleyes:

Also check your PMs.:D

Big T:cool:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like Indo will do much better this time around in premier as it looks like they will sign ollie heald from the whitecaps and the additions on the birrings from last year and carlos coming back from injury as well as paul bahia playing after the UBC season should make them a strong contender.

Sufc's u21 team is made up of 5-6 GN players and the rest Sufc players, that should be a good team in the valley u21 div.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps, PFC isn't entered as Indo's CAT team, the guys that played there last year have joined with us (Richmond FC) in Div 2. Last I heard, one of the Aujla twins is running the CAT team, and I heard they're looking for players. As for including Indo's div 2 CAT team, that's a joke. It's cool that all the old Van U guys are playing somewhere competitively, but I don't think Jit and Chanchal (is he allowed to play yet) are gonna make much of a difference in terms of teams being thin! Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing but love for Shorty the Pimp, even though he still has my cousin's shin pads (It's all good Bubbs, we'll get you a new pair). I hope Temple and us get promoted, making 3 Indian teams in the premier and one in div 1. Let's make it happen.

TS

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
City FC Cobras

I heard that City FC Cobras (the new team in div 2) is a Fijian team. Does anyone know who's playing there? Is it the same Burnaby Heights Cobras from a few years ago?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by tsenghera
Gurps, PFC isn't entered as Indo's CAT team, the guys that played there last year have joined with us (Richmond FC) in Div 2. Last I heard, one of the Aujla twins is running the CAT team, and I heard they're looking for players. As for including Indo's div 2 CAT team, that's a joke. It's cool that all the old Van U guys are playing somewhere competitively, but I don't think Jit and Chanchal (is he allowed to play yet) are gonna make much of a difference in terms of teams being thin! Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing but love for Shorty the Pimp, even though he still has my cousin's shin pads (It's all good Bubbs, we'll get you a new pair). I hope Temple and us get promoted, making 3 Indian teams in the premier and one in div 1. Let's make it happen.

TS

This will be Indo's third cat team in as many years. Van U bailed to Richmond Premier(why I will never know) two seasons ago, and now PFC has joined with you guys. You guys should have a good shot at promotion. As for Indo C, I think Chanchal has been suspended for like 5 years. Him and Yowen drive a cab together, so Yowen would have a better idea of whats going on there :D
rumour has it GN will be really short on players, any comments Star #1?

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Gurps
This will be Indo's third cat team in as many years. Van U bailed to Richmond Premier(why I will never know) two seasons ago, and now PFC has joined with you guys. You guys should have a good shot at promotion. As for Indo C, I think Chanchal has been suspended for like 5 years. Him and Yowen drive a cab together, so Yowen would have a better idea of whats going on there :D
rumour has it GN will be really short on players, any comments Star #1?

Gurps, we actually will have more players than expected and will be adding a few more after the college\university season is over.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's up with Sikh United FC in the FVSL? With just one team a couple of years ago to four squads (Premier, Div.1 Cat, U-21, & a div.2 or 3 spot). I also heard they have another team in a casual Sunday morning league. Way to go SUFC.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope these Medallions or SUFC don't embarass themselves in the FVSL Premier division. Were they even able to win a single game this summer in the indo tournaments? To allow an unproven team like them just provides more proof of how bush league the FV really is.

Sandman

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sandman
I hope these Medallions or SUFC don't embarass themselves in the FVSL Premier division. Were they even able to win a single game this summer in the indo tournaments? To allow an unproven team like them just provides more proof of how bush league the FV really is.

Sandman

Hey Sandman ,

Speaking on behalf of myself and NOT our club.

Thanks for your thoughtful concern....by the way good luck to you in premier and I hope you don't get relegated.:eek:

Yeah I think we won a game, when your team didn't show up.:eek:

Big T:cool:

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman,

Just wondering how Indo did this past summer in the tournments? Oh yeah, I forgot you guys got kicked out of the tourneys. Good show buddy. Does that mean Sikh Temple shouldn't be in Div.1 because they only won 2 or 3 games this whole summer? In your books Khalsa is an embarassment to the VMSL premeir.
What did Indo prove this summer? Sure for winter you can pay players, but what else do you have going for your team in the community? From what I heard SUFC have been recruiting quality players (at no charge).

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0