Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Change sports

I think we should start playing kabaddi:D .....and we can make some good money;) .......look at Yowen's buddy Daniel Igali......he made a killing in playing it......just a thought:rolleyes:

Hard Ballz

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 GEU 1

All right game with a few chances for both teams, GN goal scored by Jas Mattoo.

Since the first place team (PAU) lost 3-0 this now means that GN is tied for first place with 19 pionts in the valley premier

Good luck to the rest of the indian teams this weekend.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple

Tough break for Temple today......
I know the guys were up for the game and ready to play.
Still a long season with lots of games to be played.

Anything can still happen....

Gurps

I wasn't at the game....any reports?

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results from this weekend for the indian teams:

GN 1 GEU 1
SUFC 2 Poco Fury 2
INDO 2 Fireman 2
TEMPLE 1 Clan 3
TEMPLE (u21) 6 Firefighters 0
KHALSA 0 West Van 2

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
games this weekend for the indian teams:

GN vs. Chilliwack (friday, chilliwack)
SUFC vs. PAU (sunday, south surrey)
INDO vs. Shaheen (sunday, cleveland south)
TEMPLE vs. Bimini's (saturday, hillcrest)
KHALSA vs. ACM (friday, queens park)
TEMPLE (u21) vs. Club I (sunday, steveson high)

good luck to all.

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
star 1 play by play reports

Easy there Squire Barnes......

Why don't you just give us directions to the fields from each municipality while your at it.....

here keep yourself busy and have a :wa:

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sat sri akal ji my TTP pajis; it has been a very long time since I last visited this site and I must say that I really missed u guys.

There were some really big matches played this past weekend where our fellow pajis, Sikh Temple FC and Indo-Canaidan FC participated in a match that would predominantly decide their fates. Unfortunately Sikh Temple lost but I must say that they still have a very good chance of making it to premier because these young puths play with a lot heart. You guys are very fun to watch. Each and every one of you plays like thats his/HER last game.

Indo-Canadian FC............I am very sorry but I was unable to attend your match for I was at a kund path in Richmond. Although I was told by many people that your match was very entertaining there was however something even more interesting to watch............I'm talking about my best buddy Resham Singh coming to your game and dressing up for the occassion. I was told that he looked pimped!!! He was wearing a green turquoise turban with a three piece black and blue suit.

I also hear that Khalsa lost, what is going on over there???!!! maybe me and Resham should start attending there games and provide them with some good luck.

As for GN, good job in the fraser valley....keep it up you guys! You guys are YOUNG AND FULL OF CUM!!!
Somebody on your team was asking for advice as to if you guys should make a move to the VMSL and some bundur said that you should start in Division 3; OH MY GOD OH MY DOG THAT IS BULLONY!!!, don't listen to these peepee takers, they don't know anything. You guys are very capable of playing atleast Division 2.
(But I still don't like you guys)

I'm sorry but I don't want to talk about my PFC team. We are doing very bad so lets just leave it at that ok?, Don't take the peepee out on us because we suck, just let us be and let us have fun.

Hey Star #1, do you have a lot of time on your hands??? or are you the coordinator for this site?

anyways, this is all I have to say for now.

bye my pajis

PS: I want to put the Indian flag underneath my name just like all you guys but I don't know how to. Could somebody please give me directions as to how I am to go about this dilemma???

Hit it by PFC bhangra team (and will you guys please stop it with the KFC crap)

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flag

I think you go under your user profile, and then under edit options... and add it in there...

As for Star#1, he always adds good posts to this thread and keeps us up to date on scores etc.....the reason this thread was created.....

Has Resham taken off that Temple shirt yet???????:p

H

Hero #1

Resham Singh

YES INDEED.....RESHAM SINGH WAS DRESSED IN A BLACK AND BLUE SUIT AND LOOKED LIKE A PIMP!!!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: star #1

Star, I work at Global and spoke with Tony Parsons, he is looking for someone to walk his dog(Charlie) in various municipalities in the Lower Mainland. I hope you dont mind but i gave him your #. (1-900-big-boys) This is the # the Van U boys gave me. Tony told me that while walking his dog, watch the various soccer games and reply them back to your role model squire barnes. He told me your salary would be 2buritos every 10feet you walk.:D

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee, Reshams Budddy et al.:

There is a reason this website is referred to as "take the piss" and not "try to be funny" or "practice your amateur two-bit humor"! :rolleyes:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanne Identity???

gee kokanne your sooo funny, your nothing but a LITTLE shithead, who is hiding behind his computer writing shite everywhere, but I think that your true identity will soon come out, so I have been told that someone knows who you are, because i ran into one of your van united buddies and he overheard you talking about kokanne and ttp, :eek: :eek: .

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps, we lost this weekend 2-1 to chilliwack, on a shitty call by the ref saying that the second goal went in which it never, but anyways the bottom line was that we lost, but we are currenty tied for second place right now one point behind first place (PAU), who we play this friday night.

As for SUFC, they won this weekend 2-0 and are currenty in fourth place, three points behind second place, they have yet to play the second place and third place teams against in the second half of the season, so they still have a good chance of making it up to first division.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee

How are you guys doin?

I heard rumours some of your players moonlight in div 2 cat....

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PFC

Dear Kokanee paji,

I take it with great pleasure that somebody has finally asked me about the where abouts of PFC. We all know that PFC has a rich tradition of such massive crowd supporters and you my friend are just one of them. So thank you very much my sharubby paji for taking the time in your life to worry about the future dynasty of our indo-canadian football team.

Currently, we (PFC) are ranked number 7 out of 8 teams in our Division 1A group in the VMSL premier CAT division. We have played 12 games thus far and have only won 2, lost 6 and tied 4 games with a point total of 10. We are having troubles fielding a team. However, we will pick up the pace as the second have of the season approaches which it already has. As the second half has approached us already, we have played 2 games with a win over the fourth ranked West Side Rino team by a score of 4-2. Also a week later, we played the number one ranked team in our division and lost 5-2. We are most definately the weakest team amongst the indian community as of yet, however we all know that we are starting to improve on a game by game basis.

This is basically the summary of our season thus far, if you would like me to break it down any further for you, please do not hesitate to ask. However, I must stop myself from writing any further, for you all must start to think that i am STAR #1 (Mr. Barnes) writing another commentary of every little tiny shite thing that goes on amongst our teams. Therefore, I will refrain myself from anymore writing.

PFC BHANGRA TEAM:
:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

GO PFC GO!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0