Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada vs Argentina

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now why would Mr Hart go and play Argentina if we can not beat Alsalvador or any other countries in our zone. Argentina is a world power. They might as well bring the F team to play us. What the heck is wrong with our leaders. Small steps first, than look for bigger ones. What do you guys think the score will be in this one. The game will be played in Argentina.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the same reasons we've played Brazil in the past.

The Hand of God is not happy about this game either though. You two are a match made in heaven.

:D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs if you red the book of wise men. There is no hell or heaven till Christ comes back. Judgement day is when he roles in. Till then Body dies sole flotes. No feer will couse a normal guy to twitch. But playing Argentina will give our guys an eachy behind. In my opinion it is a wrong move for our side. But than again you never know. I just have to make sure Clark does not buy me a beer or coffee I will be Ok. God bless them I thought there was fulles only in youth soccer. But I can see thre is some in the other places. Kick the ball high and get the hell away as fast as possible.I think it will be like a Mexico game years back but thats me. I got to stay posative. Nice to hear from you again.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base. I believe the correct spelling for you for the word, "posative" should really be "pozativ". Please refer to this spelling in future posts.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs if you red the book of wise men. There is no hell or heaven till Christ comes back. Judgement day is when he roles in. Till then Body dies sole flotes. No feer will couse a normal guy to twitch. But playing Argentina will give our guys an eachy behind. In my opinion it is a wrong move for our side. But than again you never know. I just have to make sure Clark does not buy me a beer or coffee I will be Ok. God bless them I thought there was fulles only in youth soccer. But I can see thre is some in the other places. Kick the ball high and get the hell away as fast as possible.I think it will be like a Mexico game years back but thats me. I got to stay posative. Nice to hear from you again.
Man, what a workout reading these posts.

But positive? After completely trashing the entire National Program throughout the rest of the post?

purrhapps yue cuud figger owt wutt pozitez meens.:D

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
id rather play argentina over macedonia..

Free base , the real question here is not why Hart would want to play this game but why the hell would Diego want this match?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat monkey I do not bash I just state how I feel about it. They can do what they want. Natianal side is a pride of this Nation. Do not read in to things. All I said Canada is no match to Argentina. Diego is using it to pump his guys. I just can not understand Hart for doing what he thinks is a pozzi move. If they were comming here I could see it. There was a chance to make two hundred thousand in ticket sales. To go down it coast us money and most of all a pride if they kick the shyt out of us.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For one, I don't believe coaches of national sides really have too much of a say on who they play.

The CSA and AFA set this up.

Secondly, the HOST of international friendlies pay most of the costs for the traveling team, at least that's how I understand it.

Lastly, Maradona doesn't want this game so how is he going to use it to "pump his guys"?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Phantam take a look around and you tell me if you have the majoratie. Once I was blind but now I can see. Frech German, Datch, Chinise, Punjabi and Cro sound good to me. Bash me all you need. I feel for you.Wao we play Argentina. Now who is on royds. Must be the roof climer. Cristal eye did see the chore. The one with sore groin. Bite me lad if we can even get with in two or three goals. We must play nine in our end and ten and eleven on the centre line to be able to walk away with close score.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
haven't argentina been doing terrible of recent? 6-1 loss to bolivia wasn't to long ago correct? I can see why canada want this game, who wouldn't want the chance to play on the same field as the likes of messi? Argentina need warm up games for the world cup and canada won't be the only game they play i doubt.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germans use those games to test youg guys comming up. Maradona is giving Argentina stomack pains and just maybe they will do welll in Africa. As far as Bolivia beating Argentina thats something, Maradona needs to give it up. He was one of the best players but so far the worst coach Argentina has head in years.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge Bump.

Monday May 24th
Canada vs Argentina

Game LIVE on Sportsnet (all channels including HD) @ 12:30PM Pacific.

Unfortunately JDG is out with a hamstring injury.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0