Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Canadian BMO National Championship 2009

BC Teams @ Nationals

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if there are turf feilds ,why cant they plow them? surely enough snow shovels kickn around to get er done.. and from what i understand the larsson's frame could use the workout....

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally, some good news: Laylow got just one game, which is important as he is a key figure in central defence for WV, and WV are missing another key central defender as he has been ruled ineligilble. Warhorse Shorty can take up the slack, he has done it many times in the past.

It is being reported that Manitoba does not play til tomorrow.

It is not nearly over yet for BC if they get a win today.

Go boys!

Come on Spada, Anje! We are all behind you here!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe so. There are several players that are not eligible, and the guy I am referring to just came over from the Whitecaps.

edgar d.

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR20, here again, on edgar d's name. sorry cant post under my own, my fcuking computer skills are shite! anyway, to put it bluntly, we shite the bed against the manitoba team. the first half was simply the worst 30 minute half we have ever played!!! infact the first ever 30 minute half we have ever played. made 6 subs at half and dominated the 2nd. with some quality chances off corners in the closing five minutes. with shorty crashing through to almost get the equalizer.

the field is bumpy, if you hit the ceiling you have to kick the ball back to the other team!!! fcuk me!! like wtf!! but hey, no excuses!!! we lost, plain and simple! nash ends up with a one game suspension on a yellow at best, the fruit loop 4th official thought it warranted a red, as the ref did not see it. we will miss him against calgary for sure. as he was playing some great ball.

the lads are pumped and ready for the next indoor mini match. loser is officially done. winner must win again and get a little help. the weather is a warm minus 8 with snow drifts, what the fukc are those, i dont know! so no soccer will be played outside for the rest of the competition.

coach is ready......well....sort of ?? said he wasnt going to drink this morning! thanks again for the support. i expect a far better performance at 3pm. one of us will update as soon as we can.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are about 5 from time, Calgary scored the first, Des tied it for WV shortly after that, the Calgary scored on a corner (see above lack of laylow, JT etc posts). All in the first half. Nothing thus far in the second. Sir M.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch... :(

too bad the weather got involved.

reading the earlier posts it seemed that WV Had the better of Manitoba in that game that was ultimately abandoned, they get the re-play and beat WV and it's over following today's game indoors (Where the Callies will play all of their games that aren't played from May to September)

hard luck. :(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do I feel like I just took a kick to the nuts?

Didn't play and not even a club I've played for. Weird.

Unlucky WV, regroup, beat Saskatchewan on Sunday and finish as high as you can!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0