Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Canadian BMO National Championship 2009

BC Teams @ Nationals

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard COTY spilled Nacho cheese on it. Thats OK, Im talking to Bob. Laylow, the old boys train this eve, and we are going to stay up late, like even past ten if need be, waiting to hear results.

Go get them.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to see what the inside of this full size indoor facility looks like.... photo anyone?

Go on two-nine.

FFS... I never ever thought I would say that.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Women now play their first game tomorrow at 1pm first Saskatchewan. Same as the men's 6o minute games. All games tomorrow will be played indoors for both men and women, then depending on the weather games may go back outdoors on saturday!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, I just spoke to Coach of the Year. He had a couple drinks late this aft, but is planning on taking a bit of a dip in the hotel pool before game time this evening, just to clear his head.

snow_bath.jpg

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two words - mickey mouse. I hear Sportstown has a great indoor league, might as well have stayed home and played it there.

edgar d.

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR20 here again, on edgars name. laylow summed it up. saskatoon is one fcuked up place. all over Manitoba, but playing in a fcking blizzard was something new to the lads. lots of chances, another 45 and we would have had it. csa decided to replay the game at 1030 tonight indoors. cards and subs wiped clean. manitoba complained wanting the game to be called a tie. a simple fcuk you was needed. fully believe we will take it to them in the shortened match. coach is just about thawed out. several mickeys of fireball was needed. the rest of the lads look good and key minutes are being logged by everyone. the buses are picking us up at midnight after the match, hopefully a big win and coach and i can swing by 3rd Ave, where the cheapies hang out.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just another example of how fcuking mickey mouse the CSA is. Who in their right mind would schedule a national championship tournament on the fcuking prairies after the end of September?

Really....:rolleyes:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
saskatoon is one fcuked up place. all over Manitoba, but playing in a fcking blizzard was something new to the lads. lots of chances, another 45 and we would have had it

WV played Houdini tonight, as the description of the above team was true, as for tonight well I'll let someone else talk about the game in more detail. Hellas, MB 1-0 over WV in a 60 minute affair. WV came to play in the last 5 minutes as they were all over the Greeks ending with six straight corners but nothing to show for it. One other note I felt WV got jobbed by the lino as #10 made a solid hit on a MB player with the ref looking directly at the play and saying to play on, next thing you know the AR waves his flag to get the attention of the ref. After a brief pow wow the ref turns and gives #10 a straight red with about 12 minutes to go. WV now needs help from either Ontario or Saskatchewan to knock off MB and still need to get 2 wins. The Callies got lucky as they got a lucky break on their goal and won 1-0 over Sask.

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
****!!!

We were shite first half....everyone of us came out and had a ****ing shocker!!!!

Half time we made a lot of changes and came out much better....had most of the possession and had them pinned back for most of the 30mins.
As previously said, I got a straight red with 10 or so to go...on an absolutely brutal call!!!!! 4th official made the call and said straight red when i went in for a 50/50 ball and won it,....4th official said i tried to hit the guy in the face with my hands,...basically hes ****ing retarded!!!!
I'm gonna be out for easily 2 probably 3 games with the way this shite is run!!!! (CSA probably won't even give us a chance to explain our side of the story)

We piled on the pressure down a man and had 4-5 chances to get the tying goal in the last few mins but couldn't do it.

We now have to win out and hope Manitoba slips up a couple of times.

Time for one ****ing big chew!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the big WV/Callies match starts at 2PM our time today - both teams are 1-1 and need Manitoba to lose to either Ontario or Saskatchewan in their final 2 games on Saturday & Sunday...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they insist on having this tourney at this time of year every year.. why is it that they play in cities where the weather could ruin everything?

It makes no sense.

Sack the CSA. :D

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to see what the inside of this full size indoor facility looks like.... photo anyone?

Go on two-nine.

FFS... I never ever thought I would say that.

I had the 'pleasure' of playing indoors in a league game in the CPSL a few years ago in Montreal. The season is in the summer there so it wasn't because of the weather but was viewed as an experiment? The pitch is actually regulation, but it was the strangest match I ever played in. It just feels, well, wrong. The roof is high enough but there was one plumber who hit a girder and the ball came straight back down. No-one knew what to do.....even the ref:confused:....so we had a drop-ball. Bizarre experience! Just a really big indoor game.
We won 1-0 though:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0