Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canadian Winter Olympic Results

How many medals will Canada collect?

• < 10

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 11 - 14

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 15 - 19

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • > 20

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

I guess I’m going to be the first to point this out…we’ve had some serious choke jobs in Salt Lake!

In sports our athletes typically dominate, we’ve barely managed to make a dent: freestyle skiing- so far nada, snowboarding- nothing, long track speed skating- only one gold, one bronze, short track- so far only a bronze, alpine skiing- nada where we usually get something…some very disappointing finishes.

It was great to see the underdog come through though- like Beckie Scott winning a bronze. Hopefully we get some more inspirational performances this week. I expected a record haul, based on the most resent performances of our better athletes. The most disappointing has to be Jeremy Wotherspoon. Could he not handle the pressure? Favored for two Gold and two WRs, and he come away with a DNF and a 13th?

I suppose at this point, I’ll accept a hockey Gold in the men’s tourney as salvation. I’m not off that bandwagon…all we really need is for the boys to win two hard fought games in a row to get to the finals. They can fix their problems and get the job done. God, I hope they can. Regs…got a smiley face for someone praying?
:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0