Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2014/15 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could Canucks use Justin Falk as he is free to be taken? Looks-like Twin city is willing to loose the guy. Guy sure has the size to battle with LA and Ducks. Under a million a year is a risk worth taking in my opinion.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does the club have to spend big bucks when they could add any of these guys for entry contract money. Few to look at- Ahti Oksanen 6'3" 207 LBS-position LD L, Brandon Danham 6'4" 205 RW shoots R,Scott Allen 6'3" 198 LW shoots left.Christopher Dienes 6'2" 194LBS D shoots left.Casey Baily 6'3" 194 LBS c shoots L.
These are guys all that have more than twenty points Us College 2014/15 season. With addition of any of these guys Club could add another guy from Utica to do same as Kennins has done for Canucks.
It is nothing more fun than to watch guys from Utica come up and lift the fans and club players with their hard work.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks coach has to know Miller can not play two games well. He damguy is a runt skinny guy. He needs two three day to recover after each game. It looks like it will kick the junior coach in the ars again tonight.
Lack is better fit to play Minni, Minni guys all know Miller's weak point and all of them are going for it.
Gong show keeps on going against Minni.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Vrbata wasn't in the picture right now, Hamhuis would be the most consistent Canuck currently putting the puck in the back of the net :)

Go Kassian Go, Evander who?

:)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do agree with you Regs. Good thing we have both. I hope Benning brings in a big left wing to help with send papering. And one big D to more sand grinding behind the net and in front. Washington has one or two guys that will change addresses.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see McMillan will not play tonight.Coach's mistake again. Boston is a tough side McMillan would fit better than Vey against strong teams. Must be because the guy still has to learn the nature of Twins play. Not that hard stand there untill they make five six passes first between the two than hit the puck first time. Lucic will be full force tonight twins will run all over the place.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Burrows an Hansen and Bonino should be looking over their sholders as Benning keeps on adding younger forwards. With McMillan and Kennis here some one will be going to be a trade . McMillan is really good on PK,very good shot down guy. Coach knows him well. Utica guys might be concern if coach will ever give them a chance. I's clear that Benning is working on a younger team. One more big centre like Matthias and one more big D like Boston's McQuaid is needed here. It remains to be seen. Good things come soon to a good team.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would have been 8-0 if Willie didn't fcuk up the line-up and put McMillan in right away.

Go Canucks Go!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 zip against Boston and I would have five cold ones. I am glad it worked out for Miller and Canucks. Matthias's dad loved that game.
Cheers Regs good come back. Tonight is what it will tell if we have what it takes. Maybe McMillan will get,we might need a fresh guy to pump the guys up. What a season. It looks like the last three games will be the most important.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs watching that game last knight it's clear that from here on till the end of the season sparks will be flying. I hope Canucks can add a kid like Nikolas Meloche on the Utica roster next year or Even Scott big strong stay at home D or Anthony Pouliot strong D. We are getting pushed around in the back.
Maybe lady luck will bring us Evgeny Svechnikov this way. Fast skilled forward with size 6'3" 205. I red Linden and Benning did go out there to watch few guys.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby Sanguinetti called up to Canucks. Big D was on fire in AHL. Twenty plus point in Utica and a D with 13 goals. He might get to play against Boston. It remain to be seen if Willy gives him a chance, Bobby more than deserves it.
I personally think Bobby will be a regular next year. Good thing Travis Green is doing a fantastic job with Utica.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Mr Base

IT'S GAMEDAY! Miller will start, and Brandon McMillan will make his debut with the Canucks in tonight's game at Madison Square Garden. Wish him luck!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs trouth it's not @ Mr base. Never was. At Richmond yes. I am glad for Miller even though I think Lack is better than Miller as far as McMillan I am glad he gets a chance. One could see Vey in a trade for a bigger centre. Hanzal is on the main scope.I am not sure what the cost is. The card you show has a wrong opinion on some guys. He is the reason of his own problem. Do you think that his out look will change local spot. Not a chance. Locally they have more respect for zamboni drivers than the actual coaches. Zamboni guys have more cash. Go figure it out. Not bad for pushing ice.
I hear Canucks have two guys coming this way in few days. Kassian might be going but as far as I am concern the guy is very close to be like Nealy.
He just parties bit more, or maybe not enough.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ass-ian compared to Neely....I have seen it all.

I will make sure to pass on to Neely's sister sitting across from me that her brother is compared to the great Ass-ian on the Nucks.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frenchi you never know. Guy head six points in seven games what more do they want. Makes few passes wrong. He should change his name to Vey and he will get all the playing time he wants. Look what coaches did to Toronto, one should learn. If I were him I would publicly ask for a trade. Better to play in Edmonton or Toronto than sit in Vancouver. You have no friends in NHL. Just look at Richards from Philli. Neeely was like Kassian here when he got traded he took off. I am sure Kassian will do the same. Team is winning why would coaches care.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kassian isn't in the same league as Neely was in Boston, Vancouver, Portland, Maple Ridge, Comox.... anywhere... have another...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm one of the biger Kassian boosters...and no, he's not even close. I would argue he has potential to be a version of Bertuzzi was at his best here in Vancouver, but no...Neely? I mean, Neely was a GOAL A GAME Power forward. Not a point. A goal / game. We aren't even in the same realm here...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude al I want to say young man is getting frucked over by Willy. Toronto can use Kassian. Nonis would love the kid. Corado and Kasian could bring Bozak here. Both teams would be better. Via this trade Canucks can help the young man, and also add for their play-off's hope.
If Kassian wants he can easy score thirty five goals a year or more.
You know Willy gives more playing time to kids that played for him. Last knight Horvat eight minutes McMillan twelve minutes. Kassian knows that he is not in Will's picture. Time to move on. I hope Benning helps the young man out. I also think Miller should be sent to Sharks to be closer to his wife and their baby. Lack an Markstrom can do the job here easy, players love Lack and play harder when he is in the net. Miller would jump at the trade to be close to his family.
Sanguinetti is a big D that can score, he and Hami could rule in play-off's. Bieksa and Tenev, Sbisa and Stanton. That's not so bad. Could easy be in second round maybe even third round. Guy like Bozak is needed here. Toronto is rebuilding, they will move him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0