Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2014/15 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
as long as you understand that the Team 1040 is the propaganda wing of the Canucks, you can tolerate their idiocy.... usually...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mktb not really,this morning they were bashing Lack. The reason Nucks sit where they are was due to Lack and Miller. You can see if the team plays two games in two knight older guys don't have legs to go. Only if Miller or Lack play well team wins.
Team gets so many chances from the blue line but no one can hit it hard enough to put in the net. Sbisa every so often and the new guy from US. We need a kid like Travis Brown from Victoria Royals to hit the dam puck. Brown hits it like Jason Garrison. Logan Fisher reminds me of Burrows when he first came hare. Plays with hart try's dam hard each shift. Guys on 1040 like to twist them thing just make them selves sound good. Reason of them yapping on radio is, inability to make it to higher levels.
It's all good,I hope Linden sends Kassian and Higgens to Toronto and brings Bozak here. And my second wish is to send Bonnino and youngster to get a second line centre with size. That is all we need to make it past two rounds of play-off's. Lack and Markstrom are good enough.
Coach made a junior move last game,Marstrom head to play and a kid from Utica. Team would have walked away with two points.
They bring kids from Utica and send them back with out playing. Sanguienetti has thirteen goals in Utica you know he can score, and on top of it you are playing Buffalo.
Guys from 1040 have the right to bash. First line was dog slamming last knight, second line was picking up turds. Only third and fourth line came to play.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach keeps on making mistakes that might cost the team play off spot. Putting Markstrom against Sharks is a junior move. Beating Montreal four zip knight before tells you that Sharks are ready to do what it takes to make the play off's.
Utica is a best place for Markstrom. He panics in a big League. Bring up the other keeper from Utica. The guy from US University. I think he is trying out with Utica. I have watched the guy play. Way more set for Sharks and Ducks.
Canucks sent Biega down to Utica, tell you Biega plays better than Corrado. One can only shake his head on moves like that. Markstrom might think that he is ready for NHL, don't think so.
Big mistake Benning could have got second round player for Markstrom. This way we will lose him in the summer for zilch. I am not sure that Willy will give Markstrom another chance. If he does it might cost him a job with Canucks. Greener is very set for NHl.
Fun to watch fullish moves. It's not like Willy to do that.
Maybe twins will earn their cheques in third period. Easy money why try.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least McMillan and Cledening play better and better each game. I still think we need a bigger guy on D to clear the area around the net. Team gives up way many chances with in fifteen feet of the net.
All jokes a side if it was not for twins we would have thirty five point a year. Remains to be seen how they bounce back after bed shyting last game.
Will Willy let the kid back in to see if he can turn it around. It's all about Eddy from here on.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you have to get Markstrom back in ASAP... even if he craps the bed again, we need to not ride Lack so much down the stretch.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs I agree with you and I hope for Markstom's sake that he does well. Team can not drop any more games like last knight. We got LA three times yet Sharks twice and Ducks twice. That is not an easy job. Team must beat Coyotes or it will only get harder. At same time I know that Lack is ready for tons of work. Benning made a huge mistake for not adding one big guy on D core. Most guys are two hundred or less. Yet clubs we play have huge forwards. You did see Dorsett go against the guy from Sharks, no hope in hell, he was lucky that he did not have his middle ear busted. Kassian got driven in the face and he is off for repairs. Or he spends bit much on tabs.
That second line is not good enough. I would bring Archibuald from Utica to add size against big clubs. I personaly think that Mathias,Kassian and Archibuald and Higgens would do better job than Bonnino as a second line. Bonnino would do better as third line centre with McMillan and Dorsett and Richardson when he comes back. Dorsett needs two three days offf he is worn out.
Hami does not have goal this year as your firs set on D not good enough. Give Clendening that much time he would have five six goals maybe more.
Young man has a better shot than Bieksa or Hammi.
Some games guys fly and speed covers the size but for most second game in two knight they are worn out. They are way back in their zone that gives big clubs way more shots on net and also lets them rub Lack out of his net. They can bring guys up from Utica. Now is the time. Having guys sit out if they do not put out will bring more need in their game. Just look at young McMillan he was flying last game.

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eddie is the team. Bonino needs to go to fourth line. Move the kids up. Bonino turn over after turn over. Matthias plays better than Bonino and he still plays third line. Funny coach. One must give Coyotes lots of credit. Them kids with addition of Dohmi and the young man they got from Rangers will make Canucks heads spin next year. Shane still plays very well. Dam Canucks need a work horse like him even if he is forty. Vrbata rocks. That's what I was talking about. Hit the dam puck from the blueline.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calgary is on fire again. It will take all Lack has to make the play-off's. Kenins gets nine points in fifteen games and reword is, he sits out next game. No easy way making Will's starting team, second best line in last fifteen games gets busted up.
There is another Latvian Canucks should go after by the name of Nikita Levpovlos. Total skill and speed. I sure hope Bonino gets going next game.Twins and Verbata, Horvat and his line have done all it takes. Matthias the same. If we can get Clendening to shoot like he can we will win. It's nice to see Edler back.
Rayan Graves is the young man we need on PK Shoots like Chara from Boston. Has lots of sand paper in his game. It's needed here.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs have you heard of any of these guys? Kenny Morrison 6'2' two way D with Cannon for a shot a true blast off. Ohti Oskanen 6'3' 209 forward or D or Oleg Yevenko a 6'7 two way player like Chara. Daniel Doremus 6' 200lbs C like Bo Horvat total two way dam hard playing centre.
Maybe Benning will add Morrison for PK, PK would rock with twins Vrbata, Clendening and Morison. By adding Oskanen team would be way stronger. Or Yevenko with long long reach, god knows we might end up in third round of cup play.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nada.

I've heard of Conner McDavid and that's about it for my knowledge of non-NHL players :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M guys love Lack and they did what it takes. Sharks are on a slow blow. Horvat did it again. What can I say McMillan is like pit bull. Sharks are pissed off on this guy. Dorsett needs a game off. He looks dam beat up. Vrbata at his age is a stud. He would make more money on testie spill than playing hockey.
With Matthias strength Bonnino did not look out of place on second line. Burrows is getting back to form. I could see he pop one or two in next few games.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lack is on fire of late. Guy is a keeper. If you know what I mean.
Trade miller in the off season for some good things. There are tons of good goalies out there.
Or put that 5 plus million in to a stud Dman. If we can find one.
Horvat>Schneider

Been saying this for years now. Spend money on the guys in front of the goalie. Miller is great. But there is no 4 mill difference between him and Lack.

I rather have a 7 mil stud dman then a 5 mil goalie. Any. Day.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion I totally agree with your points. I's about time to get one of those guys here. At least a guy with a cannon for a shot. Tenev is turning in to fine hockey player. Mad dog Kasian must be getting lucky,he keeps on chipping in. Bo is a stud. One can see him as our next C. I just can not understand why Vey plays before Kennins. Kenins hits and plays hard. We need bit more of that.
Kes went home pissed off. Kassian soked the guy,Sbisa the same. Lack the rooster smiles and keeps on. So much fun to watch.
Markstram will learn tons watching Lack play. As you said we do not need better. Sharks are looking for a keeper Millers wife works in LA he would love the move.
Dam Calgary just will not quit. It will be war till the last game of the season. I am not sure if boys will have anything left for play-off's.
Miller hates play-off's coach has a tough call. Higgens was pulled for tonight's game he must be ticked off. You will see him gone at the end of the year. He deserves more respect.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kenins back in the line-up. Not so sure who will sit out. Bit more sand paper against LA will do us fine. I wish Kenins could swing his country man from US College this way.
Will we see Markstrom back in for this game? My gut tells me Toronto game Markstrom will get a chance again.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miller is great. But there is no 4 mill difference between him and Lack. I rather have a 7 mil stud dman then a 5 mil goalie. Any. Day.

1) That difference will not be that big when Lack signs a new contract.

2) Which "stud dman" you have in mind? A real "stud dman" makes $14 mil.(Shea Weber), Drew Doughty makes almost $7,... Where will Canucks find another Doughty? Those are rare!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) That difference will not be that big when Lack signs a new contract.

2) Which "stud dman" you have in mind? A real "stud dman" makes $14 mil.(Shea Weber), Drew Doughty makes almost $7,... Where will Canucks find another Doughty? Those are rare!

Your right. They are hard to get and sign. Minnesota did it with suter. Yandle just got traded. They are out there and really hard to get. I agree. Just saying I rather spend the money on that then a goalie.

Luongo was good.
Schneider was good.
Lack is good.
Miller is good.
I'm sure Markstrom will become good one day too.

Look at Talbot in NY right now. Hammond in Ottawa. Bishop was a back up a couple years ago.

If the team in front of the goalie is good. You will win.

You think putting lunquist on the oilers would help their standings?
Or weber on their D line? Who would have a bigger impact? What would you rather? If you had a chance at one of them for your team?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion o Lion
If rangers win a cup Yandle will be on market, guy like him would fit well on Canucks D. One has to spend money to add better players. Bieksa is thirty three he could be moved to Toronto in split sec. Give Yandle five year deal at six mill he will jump for it.
Rangers can not keep all those guys they will sell. Just by moving Miller that is possible. If not Yandle a guy like him. Morrison US College kid has the smarts and cannon, team has to spend money. Our biggest problem is second like centre. Once Canucks address that spot and add skill D with cannon we will go places. Markstrom can be traded well for a good prospect. Boston University kid can back up Lack.
Do not forget we have few very good players in Utica. You will see Alexander Garnier here next year big guy with nose for goal and grinding in the corners like Matthias. Archibuald the same, Archi can also fight. Burrows and Higgens will move on in the summer.
Team must go younger and stronger.
I can not wait to see Gernier here, he plays like Burrows with huge frame around 6'4''-215-2020 lbs. Archi 6'3" at 225LBS. No one would tuch twins and Verbata with these guys. Vrbata can play centre also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0