Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015/16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Five young guys are left with the main club. None with a goal or an assist. Gernier and Gaunce look NHL ready. Rest tend to run around way harder than needed and than throw the passes away. You can see they play with nerves. As far as skill they all do have it bit more than guys few years back. Cassels should be given a longer chance. Shinkaruk has a job of scoring a goal to stay here but some how he is happy just playing. Needs way more drive in his game. In his case nerves play big part, guy has way more than he has shown so far.
We will see who gets to play tomorrow,should tell us bit more. I am more than happy with youth we have. As far as Bartowski or Corado one has to give it to Bartowski. The guy is game ready with NHL size. Jensen and Kennins are more than ready.

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nick Jensen might ask for trade. Three years of Cunacks farm team will do no good for him.One might see him in KHL soon.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akslop you are OK. He is dam good player .Burrows,Higgens or Vey should be moved. In your opinion ho would you send packing. Higgens will bring back fifth round draft, Burrows third round draft, Vey zilch. Team needs to get younger. Hutten needs a spot. Gaunce Gernier and virinen all look NHL ready. All three dam big kids. All three can skate. Virtinen and Gernier love hitting.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaunce and Kennins to Utica. Well that is funny to see. Kennins is a dam good player. I guess he will be back when they send McCann to juniors.
I see Lack got reworded by few mill and two year contract. Gaunce an Gernier before Christmas same for Jensen.
I wonder who the coach is here.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vey yes but surprised to see Corrado being put there if only I thought he was in the Nucks plans moving forward.

Bodes well for Hutton one would think?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs did any one take Corrado Vey or Biega. Club is moving to much faster team. I am very surprised to see McCann still here Vertinen yes. Cracknell over Vey I would never do. Vey is young in year who knows.
I would have kept Gaunce for 4 line centre. Again Canucks do add things. Takarski is out there, I would claim him and trade Miller.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frank Corrado a Toronto Maple leaf. I new it good for him and his future. Club made a mistake on this one. Hutten down to miners for two days and both would have been here. Number five or six spot on THT is set now.
Not so sure about Vey and Biega.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vey yes but surprised to see Corrado being put there if only I thought he was in the Nucks plans moving forward.

Bodes well for Hutton one would think?

Corrado is gone now. Did Canucks have option to put somebody else on that list (to clear waivers) instead of Corrado?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not take Corrado to start, KNOWiNG that there will be an injury sometime on the 6 defenders and Hutton will get his chance.
That would have kept the depth and Hutton playing big minutes for a while with the B team.
I like that they gave guys chances off the bat, but now once we get an injury on the defensive core, we don't quite have as much depth.

Corrado was pretty solid and had many years ahead of him. So did my jersey with his name on the back.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both Fadun and Perdan head a better camp than Frank. Both are bigger and stronger I can see why Benning did it. Perdan is same age. Also Ashton in Utica is same type of player as Corrado. Lets face it Corrado head his chance but for some reason did not do enough to earn his spot. Hutten is much faster and way more skilled player.
Did Canucks pick-up any kids for their farm team? Vey will be back in short while. Biega did play way better than Corrado he can easy fill in if a player gets hurt. Mature guy like Biega needs a chance.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So did my jersey with his name on the back.

Love the play on words Lion! :D

I don't put names on the back of my jersey anymore because of that.
Italian ones especially.
The last one I did was Bertuzzi and it ended there. ;)
Seriously - You couldn't wear it anymore...

Confused about dropping Corrado myself.
After all that investment, his youth, you let him go?
Doesn't make sense to me, especially if the depth chart gets banged up.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger are you saying that Benning doesn't like Italians. Remember one thing he played for Toronto before he came to Canucks. Maybe he helped his old club by letting Corrado go. I do not think Italy got to anything by it. But if I were him I would stay from Italian coffee shops or he might have skidders for a week or two. Dumb move in my opinion. He is the GM we are just fans. I like Toronto's shirts more than Canucks. I am sure Vey is happy that he made it to Utica. He will be back soon. I heard the Club has a big Rusian D that they might bring here before Christmas if Sbisa and Edler do not work out.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Papa Canuck goes there i do not think so. East Hastings Burnaby area could be possible. There will be many Italian fans pissed off. But when you watch Sbisa play I would have sent him and kept Frank.
We will see tomorrow knight what they do in cow town. Twins better show up to play or Calgary will kick ars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0