Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015/16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD Caps are not the same any more. Borring to watch. Canucks in tonight's game will be on fire. Flames will not go down easy. Good thing NDP and Liberals will form next government. We might see new soccer stadium in Vancouver for soccer. Both NDP and Liberals are trying to get more jobs for people. NDP guy loves Canucks.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD Caps are not the same any more. Borring to watch. Canucks in tonight's game will be on fire. Flames will not go down easy. Good thing NDP and Liberals will form next government. We might see new soccer stadium in Vancouver for soccer. Both NDP and Liberals are trying to get more jobs for people. NDP guy loves Canucks.

NDP loves Canucks so a new soccer stadium is going to be built for Whitecaps!!!??? In other words, WTF!?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes talk is new city stadium if NDP and Liberals get the job, in the same area as Canucks. What a party after the games that could be. Sutter sure fits with them two twins .
We will see what Bo and Verbata do. It was much fun watching Flames coach steam. One has to thank Benning for adding sand paper in this years team.
When I said Kassian needs help you guys shut me dopwn,true Kassian has shoved up in Montreal. I wish him all the best. Young man needs to read few pages from the old script a day. Or American league is soon his way to live.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks GM should be on a look out for London Ferraro or Timu Pulkinen both would be on waivers if they were to be sent down by Detroit. Pulkinen could help on left side Ferraro the same. We have to pick-up a guy or two due to loss of Corrado. Corrado will be playing next Toronto game as today things did not go so well. Detroit kicked their ars 4/0. Give Higgens to Toronto.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Day

Here's to Bo plastering Douche's big nose into the glass multiple times.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs I would love to see Canucks kick ducks but tonight. But for some reason some guys still play at fifty percent. Vertinen should go in for Prust, Prust has shown very little so far man oh man he has to change the game speed. Rochin Kass would still do better than Prust. Boston needs help one could see Prust and Kennins there soon.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solid win last night, Miller is looking good!

Game Day

3-2 Canucks in OT

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even Prust woke up last knight. See if they can do it tonight in LA. LA is not doing so well. they will try double hard to kick start their season. I hope Vertinen gets a chance. McCann should sit out one game or two. Every fourth shift nerves still show with him.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds they did it again. It really does not matter who goes in to line up. Grate game by Miller,Crackie goal again.St Luie is town that will be a test, Virtenan is NHL ready.
I love it. La Sutter must be thinking of a new combine soon if he drops few more games. LA wants a change one can see it coming.LA guys are playing at fifty percent.
One never knows it might be this year for Canucks. Team has five six guys in Utica NHL ready. Nice to see what Benning did in a short time.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where was Cracknell in all my hockey pools. Guy's on fire haha

I reluctantly picked Miller as one of my goalies, lets hope he can keep it going all season.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cracknell will be ten goal man this year maybe more. Both Prust and Dorsett can shoot and pass. As soon as Prust gets in to top form Cracknell will score more. As you did see LA guys did not throw cheep shots or they new Prust,Dorsett or Cracknell would drop the gloves. When Markstrum gets back teams will have a tough time to get the wins against Canucks. One could see big Seb from LA here next year. Club would have even bit more sand paper. Boston made a mistake trading Lucic. Team is gone to pile of turd since he and Hamilton got traded.
Edmonton is back to old form. It will be a long season for their super star. Sad to see with all the top draft players.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sve Bertschie is out McCann is back in, good move by the coach. In my opinion Gernier should have been given a chance. He plays the game in both ends and has size to grind it out.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game by the Canucks. Miller could have done better job. In my opinion Allan vs Miller was the net result. For some reason Miller was moving post to post due to one player on St Luie. It did cost him a gall in the game. A must win against Edmonton. We have catch them when they are down.
Better luck next game. Hope to see Markstrum soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0