Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015 Playoff Edition - Round One vs Calgary

Who'll win the series?

• Canucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flames in 4

• Flames in 5

• Flames in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
w-Peggers got cheated last knight. Ducks head 6 men on the ice just before they scored, that's the way it goes. I hope Peggers smoke the Ducks in Winnipeg.
What a game coming to be between Canucks an Flames.
No cigar for Burkie tonight. Hansen Keninis and Bo here we go. Matthias, Richardson will score.
Verbata is ready like a grumpy bear. Lack is willing to deal some smack. MacMillan needs a chance. Miller hates the bench romance.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs one thing for sure if they play like that they are going golfing. If it was not for Lack score would have been six to one. Team needs two more guys with size to hammer Calgary guys. They have the guys in Utica, team is not willing to give them a chance. Archibuald is a six foot three guy two hundred twenty lbs. He should be here to do some corner work. Bieksa and Sbisa will kill them. Those two guys are always on for goals against. I think Stanton would do better job with Bieksa. Hammi is getting old the kid is spinning Hammi mad.
Twins again went to sleep and never woke up. I am not sure what it will take but Linden should make a move or two with Benning or it will be late. Calgary can smell it. Bunch of no names kicking Canucks. Easy game to bet on.
Regs your hot tub mama looks a OK. Thumbs up.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole team was sleeping, zero energy... it was almost as if they were trying so hard to keep an even keel that they completely turned off any emotion until it was too late.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if any of you TTP'ers play any level of organized hockey, but i'm sure what ever team you play on could have had a better second period than the Canucks last night. Absolute Shyte!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds we all play and played hockey. Second line is dog frucking out to lunch. Verbata needs to play with twins. Bonino is as useless as an old dog.
Burrows and Higgens can play off of each other. Bieksa needs a game off. Stantan or Clendenig should be there. Sbisa is running around in his zone. He needs to move that puck way quicker out of his zone. Every time they make extra pass puck gets turned over. Even when they get in to zone three they never pass to a late guy and even if they do he never gets the shot off.
Hard to watch. Two kids from Utica would lift the spirits up. Archibuald can help Dorsett kick the dickens out of those two guys from Calgary. Verbata is scared because team does not have a tough guy to protect him. Dorsett alone is not enough.
Coach thinks he will win with la la land hockey. Hit the guy every time he has the puck it will all take care of it self. They play like Linden used to do.Talk big but chicken out. See I would bring Sven Baertschi and sit Bonnino. You would see two three goals from Sven. As he is way quicker and not scared to go down the middle.

Last edited:

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks in 6... Flames have to hide their third D pair out there as little as possible, and that will catch up with them later in the series.... no Giordano is absolutely massive...

FTR.... Hamhuis third man in, and Burrows.... best thing that could happen for the game is for he and Dale Weise to go knee on knee and end each others' careers... diabolical players...

Horvat is an absolute stud... Corey who?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love it Regs, Baertschi is a young talented hockey player. We do have a better chance now, depends if Willy is going to give him and Stanton a chance. We will see tonight.
"Go Canucks go"
Next should be Archibuald, as he can take care of dirty play.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

I'm hearing Burrows was just taken away from the Saddledome on a stretcher?!?!?!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
NW is reporting he was hurt at practice this AM and will not play tonight...he is in hospital :(

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fits Verbata on first line with twins . Baertschi on second line with Higgens an Bonnino. Bonnino does better job on the wing rest stays the same. They must add one more guy from Utica. If need be he must be NHL game fit and practice the systems. Game tonight might be the rock and rock game refs will have tons of work tonight.
Verbata will score Bo might pocket one or two, Matthias is getting better each game. Where the hell is Kassian?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Kassian is done.

In the meantime, the latest update on Burrows is that he has broken ribs and will be out for the series and possibly the rest of the spring.

One has to wonder what they were doing at practice to let this happen.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys Willie is done. Can not blame Lack, D does not clear the goal area and it just gets worse. Miller might win next game but to win three is just much. The hole year I sad D is not strong enough we need a guy with size to clear goal area. There is no way the guy would stick around goal area with good coach. Twins might as well book the ticket to Florida to buy a place for next year, Bonnino the same.
Team is just dumping the puck in and turning it over every third pass. Must be unhappy camp. It will take super power to turn this around.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0