Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great day for the Wops

ACM absolutely pissed on Deportivo today. The score was a very generous 4-0 but easily could have been 10. Seedorf and Inzaghi(3) got the tallies for the rossoneri.

Juve smacked around Kyiv 5-0....Di Vaio with a pair, Del Piero, Davids and Nedved rounded up the slaughtering.

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was also a great day for Croats as Igor Tudor made his return from injury as a sub in Juve's win and Dario Simic played a full 90 for Milan and played very well.

****ing German cnuts blew it for me...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full moon over Europe .....

Some unbelievable results today ........

Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 2 Man Utd

Dimitar Berbatov (52)
Ruud van Nistelrooy (31)
Ruud van Nistelrooy (44)

Club Brugge 0 - 0 Lokomotiv Moscow

Deportivo La Coruña 0 - 4 AC Milan

Clarence Seedorf (17)
Filippo Inzaghi (32)
Filippo Inzaghi (54)
Filippo Inzaghi (61)

Galatasaray 0 - 2 Barcelona

Patrick Kluivert (26)
Martinez Luis Enrique (58)

Juventus 5 - 0 Dynamo Kiev

Marco Di Vaio (14)
Alessandro Del Piero (22)
Marco Di Vaio (52)
Edgar Davids (67)
Pavel Nedved (79)

Lens 1 - 1 Bayern Munich

John Utaka (76)
Thomas Linke (23)

Maccabi Haifa 3 - 0 Olympiakos

Yacubu Ayegbini (pen 27)
Yacubu Ayegbini (60)
Yacubu Ayegbini (85)

Newcastle 0 - 1 Feyenoord Rotterdam

Sebastian Pardo (4)

Looks like the a few German teams won't be moving on !!! Nice !!!!!!!!!

Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 2 Man Utd Club Brugge 0 - 0 Lokomotiv Moscow Deportivo La Coruña 0 - 4 AC Milan Galatasaray 0 - 2 Barcelona Juventus 5 - 0 Dynamo Kiev Lens 1 - 1 Bayern Munich Maccabi Haifa 3 - 0 Olympiakos Newcastle 0 - 1 Feyenoord Rotterdam :wa: :wa:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One more ........

Thought a few of you might be interested to see United's new blue (??) kit ....

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Juve v. N'Castle

Apprentice,
Watched the 'Toon Army get picked apart by your swarthy Turin lot last night at The Bulldog in Amsterdam. Del Piero's free kick was a fcuking cracker.....all the Juve guys behind me were going crazy, which didn't impress the large Newcastle crowd I was stuck in. Exchanges followed.

Di Vaio got smashed early on - didn't look good. Head bounced off the turf after a nice elbow shot to the temple.

I love me some Amsterdam.
-Sensei.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's only one Seba Veron .......

Lads,

We should seriously think of giving Seba Veron an account at TTP as his deft chip over the Greek keeper yesterday in United's thrashing of Olympiakos was a thing of beauty. Talk about taking the piss ...... when 99% of all footy players would look to probably either go in on goal and beat the keeper or try and smash it, Veron took the difficult route. Took a lot of bollocks in my opinion ..... just have to get him on track in the League and United might give the Gooners a run for it.

presidentofjuanveronfanclub ...........:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Valencia is up 4 -0
Dortmund is up 1-0
Liverpool is up 3-0
Inter is loseing 1-0 to Lyon
Real is now down 1 at 3-2

All 30 or so mins in.

3 bet are buggered if Real loses.... :mad:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another night at The Bulldog and all is cloudy. Gooners did the business courtesy of Gilberto. Liverpool smacked Spartak, Heksey with a pair and I believe Hyppia got in on the act as well. How awful are Spartak? The bloody dutch waitress insisted on showing the Ajax match on the main screen, which showed, if nothing else, that Aaron Winter is far, far past his prime. But this Wamberto fella showed promise.

Seba's strike yesterday was a thing of beauty. Several of those in attendance commented on the amount of confidence he displays when Keano isn't lined up beside him, barking in his ear. Interesting. Giggsy with a pair of the most fortunate tallies he'll ever see. Forlan still looking for that open-play goal.....6.5mil indeed.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
typical united supporter

Walks
Just so I get this right, Veron has one good game in two years and your starting a fan club. Don't get me wrong putting him next to Forlan he doesn't look like such a waste of money.

Kippax

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical City fan .......

Kippax .....

I know that you're basking in the glory of City squeaking by against a powerhouse Crewe side in the Worthington Cup but there's no reason to reign on the Reds' parade as we storm through Europe.

I've always been an admirer of Veron and always will be. I agree with you that he struggled from Christmas on last year but let's be fair ..... he had an Achilles problem that lasted from then on through the summer. His vision and passing on the field is fcukin' unbelievable and if you do remember, the first 3 months of last season, he was excellent even though he was coping with a new culture, language, country and club. He'll prove all you knucklehead City supporters and all doubters wrong.

Forlan on the other hand ....... couldn't agree with you more.

All together now ....... 'What a waste of money !!!!!!!!!'

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold On

Hey Walks lets slow down a bit here. " as we storm through Europe" When Utd play someone good then we'll talk. Granted Leverkusen good team but lost their best players last year. Olympiakos hav'nt won away for 3 years or something like that. So let's not be jumping the gun ok. Utd will qualify for the next round but lets wait till they play a contender.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough ......

RF,

Yeah fair enough, it was just me getting carried away with a victory, scoring 4 goals and keeping a clean sheet which we haven't seen in sometime at Old Trafford. I know we haven't played anybody yet and by the looks of things, the quality in the next round in the CL will be outstanding.

I definitely don't take anything for granted and I was just having a bit of fun especially since we haven't played well all season.

Gotta' enjoy it while I can !!!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't fcukin' believe it ......

Has anyone seen the UEFA Cup scores from tonight ??

Fcuk me ..... Chelsea are out (lost 4-2 to a bunch of sardine farmers) and (drum roll please) ................ Rangers lost in the 100th minute on the away goals rule to a Czech team at Ibrox.

I can just see Jinky right now with his Celtic kit on strolling down Kits beach .......... Anyone see the match ?? Guinness ??

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Keeper......

Bayern Munich crashes out
Bayern Munich's Champions League hopes have been drowned out under torrential Galician rain, as a stunning Roy Makaay volley a minute from time earned Deportivo Coruna a valuable 2-1 win. The four-times European champions, needing victory to stand any chance of making the second phase, just couldn't pull through in the end, and they now sit in last place in Group G, meaning they will not even go on to play in the UEFA Cup.

Keeper, this is the quietest you've been about your beloved Bayern Munchen in a LONG LONG time. Unlucky.

Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0