Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game to watch. Milan - Deportivo.
Milan all over them the second half.
That one linesman has to go though. At least 4 offside calls against Milan that were not offside. Even the (English) commentators were dissing the guy. Could of been at least 6-1. Whatever. Gonna be nearly impossible for Deportivo to get a 3-0 win against Milan. Looks like they are through to the semi's.

Lion

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan is in great form. After Deports goal they were coming in waves, it was one way trafic.

Kaka is amazing!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Zenga how was it one way traffic the rest of the waves? Milan had a great 20 min spell where they scored the 4 goals but in the last 20-25 mins Dida was forced into making 2 great saves and Depor came close on a few others. If Depor gets an early goal again in the second leg it could be interesting but Milan should go thru.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For once I agree with Zenga, AC were full value last night and a treat to watch. They beat a very good Depo side convincingly and, finally, there's an eyetie side worth watching. The acquisitions they've made since last season are attack-minded and, a rarity for Serie 'A' side, Cafu (who has clearly benifitted from playing against Buckfast in 1989) has been allowed to roam forward. The man's fitness is unbelievable. So is Cafu's.

I also reckon AC have the best midfield in the CL and with their backline (the two centrebacks are a bit wobbly but Maldini is the best in the world..........still), Nevermind Real Madrid, AC is the team to beat. Despite all the hyperbole about Kaka, he's nowhere compared to Henry and Inzhagi is simply a diving, cheating donkey.

AC will be in the final, they're simply too good for either Porto or Lyon. An AC-Arsenal final would be a footballing extravaganza.

That's right, an extravaganza.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thoughts on AC Milan:

I agree about Kaka, he is good, but could he take Ronaldinho's place in Brazil's lineup? It's unfair to compare anyone to Henry by the way, shame on you Fastshow. But he did score two excellent goals, and I can't decide which was better. The first was flashy, but the second one he deftly feinted and curled his shot around a defender and the goalie. A goalscorer's goal. I feel bad for Molina, and I'm not just talking about his missing left nut.

Still, Depo made Milan all look like donkeys for the first 20 mins. Count the nutmegs.

max

alwayslookingforwardtoChampionsLeaguenightswithoutEnglishteams

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow:

Thierry Henry is a footballing god and shouldn't be compared to mere mortals.

Even sages like me know that.

max

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Zenga also wanted to say is that:

1) Arsenal are out 3-2 on aggregate :bronco: :wa: :knvb:

2) Real Madrid are out on the away goals rule - finished 5-5 on aggregate.

Fcuk, for the first time ..... well second time this season, it feels brilliant to be a United supporter. I'm fcuking pissing myself :wa:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is someone from TTP doing the live commentary on Soccernet?

78 mins Rothen wins a corner, via Salgado's nuts (he is squirming on the floor) and will take it himself.

71 mins Zidane drives into the box, lures in two defenders and takes a tumble as he looks to shoot. Zidane has taken a knee in the nads for his troubles

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnuts out of Europe

:( It's so beautiful. Arsenal are out. Nice week they've had. Out of FA cuo, out of Europe. They'll win the league mind you but i'll take what i can get. My praying to the Ghost of Cantona has apparently paid off this week. :D

:knvb: :bronco: :wa: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They'll win the league mind you but i'll take what i can get.

Two weeks ago I totally and completely thought so. Now I'm not so sure with two very tough fixtures this week and Chelsea only 4 points behind. :eek:

Cracks are appearin' and the Arse are a tearin'. What a wonderful world! :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just watched the Arse collapse on tape.

My God how fcuking cool is it to see those cheating wankers go out of both cups in successive matches. I'm with Jonesy, it's looking like it's going to be a great finish to the season and I hope Chelski take the title.

They wanted it more tonight. The difference between the two teams is that Chelsea aren't a bunch of posing, cheating, showboating cnuts all wearing white boots and going down like a sack of shite every time they get touched. Even Patrick, who is supposed to be a hard man, goes down crying out loud way too much.

Nice one Chelski! And well done Claudio!

Bye-Bye Gooners!

Daz :p :D :D :D :D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Liverpool on Friday at Highbury and the barcodes at St. James's on Sunday and with Henry crocked, I think Arsenal will be very fortunate to escape with even a point from the six from Easter.

And, with 'boro visiting the Bridge on Saturday to enjoy Chelsea's European hangover, look for United to make things very interesting in the run-in to the Premiership title. Only a fool would consider them done this year. They've still got a double to play for.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man Utd dont have a chance to win the Prem this year, they are too far behind...but if amazingly and with nothing but luck they do....what a match with Chelsea it would be coming up.

What a win for The Blues last night .... glad to see those arrogant pricks from Arsenal getting knocked out of the FA and European Cup!

Chelsea for the double?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0