Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2006/2007

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well mate ........... you've now only got the FA Cup Final to look forward to :D

Liverpool in penno's 4-1

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring on AC Milan and thier dodgy keeper.Thank you Jose for being such a dickhead.Money does not buy class.I'm off for another pint.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try sopcast its not bad quality and it's free.

Z,

The streaming video at UEFA.com is top notch - I believe at the start of the Champions League this year, they were offering the entire season for $29.95 - a cracking deal.

I'll be down at the Columbus Meat Market for tomorrow's game ....... catch me out back flipping geegers ;)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow a reply from the leader, and with such endearment. Advice taken, I will sign up for the Uefa package as soon as KNVB spots me the $40 he owes me. At least you did'nt call me a twat.

Don't be a cheap cnut and support the streaming industry proper.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...sounds like Man Utd shite the bed on the D-line and AC Milan has walked into the Final...

AC Milan 3
Man Utd 0

The only thing that is keeping me sane is the fact that Chelsea is out as well.

striker14

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan easily the better side today as Kaka once again showed his brilliance and took advantage of some shite defending on United's part to score 11 minutes in.

2-0 at half time and one late in the game sealed it for Milan. Gattuso was a fcuking rock in midfield and urged his team on throughout the 90 minutes. United controlled the game in spells (first 25 - 30 of the 2nd half looked very good) but really didn't test Dida :(

Full marks to Milan who deservedly go through ....... We now try and focus on winning the league and FA Cup.

Regardless, the Champions League final should be an excellent game.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why we play that 5 man midfield that always f#@$'s us up with not one tackling midfielder mystifies me. We start a defender (Vidic) who, for most of the season has been brilliant, looked like he would struggle to jog a lap of the field without breaking out in a sweat and start a midfielder (Fletcher) who wasn't good enough to start against Everton but good enough to face Milan. I don't think he's even good enough for the Premiership.

Too many players playing not to get a yellow card (Ronaldo, Scholes, Heinze) and the absence of some pretty important players (Ronaldo, Giggs!) who went missing on the day. Especially the captain (Giggs). Piss poor! The only player to play well was Van der Sar.

On the other hand... well done to Milan! They deserve it. We were second best in every department! Good luck in the final. As much as I hate him, Gattuso is the man. Forget Hargreaves, spend the money on this guy! Kaka was class!

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan played very well. To be honest I would have never thought Milan would beat United 4 dick. After the last match I thought United outplayed them throughout the entire second half. Today on the other hand Milan took control. NIce to see an Italian Team in the final. Kaka and Seedorf played outstanding and so did Gattuso. He is a bulldog that runs the park for 90 minutes. Good game from a Milan perspective.

Forza Milan!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a big MU fan, but: Milan were way better today. Wes Brown was an absolute gong show for the Red Devils. I mean I am not even a fan but Jeezus, that second goal was...wow. And Heinze: back to South America you go.

And finally, Sir Alex: do you think RVN may have made a bit of a difference today? No, maybe go with John O' Shea, he's better, so is Fletcher.

Seriously.

I think based on today's performance Liverpool will have their hands full in the final.

Final theme:

The Dutch players are coming to the forefront in this competition. (Never mind about Van der Sar): Seedorf, Kuyt, Zenden...and JM should have played Robben more.

And of course a couple more goals and Kaka will catch RVN's Champions League goal scoring mark, but MU got rid of him in his prime because of a personality conflict it seems...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky, ManU. :D

Let's see.........Celtic beat ManUnited on the away goals rule in their home/away and held AC Milan to two 0 - 0 draws in regulation time. :D I guess we know who the CL winners should be.

GIRUY

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan were a different class today.
Ronaldo didn't do anything today, just grab the ball and start sprinting at players. I think he lost possesion for them more then anyone on MU.
I guess somedays he looks brilliant when things work out for him.

The Milan Midfield is unreal.
Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf and Kaka. WOW. when they are on, i don't see any other midfield out there taking it away.
Pirlo, didn't stand out like the rest of them, I guess it was his night off.

Gattuso the General,
the best ball winner out there!! THE BEST!!

2006/07
The Italian Years!!

LION

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I love to see Utd out (Fergie 21 years and 1 champs league final....Benitez, 3 years and two finals) I dont believe that a team that are only in the Champs League cause UEFA didn't have the balls to kick them out should be in the final.

On the other side they did look good today and it should be a great final.....I'll settle for the same result;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0