Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2006/2007

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little late, but a fantastic game yesterday and the better team deservedly won. AC for sure in the final, with more than a little bit of revenge on the mind. Go Milan!!!!

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Library Square if you're Downtown is where the supporter's club usually watch the games. Usually a good atmosphere - singing, banter, etc.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone hear a rumour about some sort of game tomorrow between Milan and Liverpool? Do any TTPers care?

Does anyone want to wager a few tokens on this game?

Maybe even a bookie event?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speant 9.95 USD on the online streamline....looking forward to "working" in the office this afternoon!!!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forza Milan!!

The best club in the World.

What a year for some of those boys,
World Cup and Champions League titles.

Italian Soccer #1

LION

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forza Milan!!

The best club in the World.

What a year for some of those boys,
World Cup and Champions League titles.

Italian Soccer #1

LION

Couldn't agree more, fantastic game, so worth it wearing my Inzaghi jersey under the suit today. Great year for Italian soccer.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More Italian match fixing?

I found it bizare how 3 minutes of stopage time was added on, but the ref only played 2:34 (something like that) and half of it Milan had the ball on the sidelines for a throw in but appeared in no rush and were obviously waiting for the perfect opportunity to get the ball back in play!!! :rolleyes:

Just a neutral opinion.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: More Italian match fixing?

I found it bizare how 3 minutes of stopage time was added on, but the ref only played 2:34 (something like that) and half of it Milan had the ball on the sidelines for a throw in but appeared in no rush and were obviously waiting for the perfect opportunity to get the ball back in play!!! :rolleyes:

Just a neutral opinion.

I was wondering that too, although I doubt it would have any difference on the outcome. Biased opinion :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

........... Milan had the ball on the sidelines for a throw in but appeared in no rush and were obviously waiting for the perfect opportunity to get the ball back in play!!! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Italian way of playing football ........ ugly / frustrating / infuriating but obviously, effective yesterday ....

Also note that a German refereed yesterday's game ...... Let's be honest, no chance of a Gerry helping out an English side :eek:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

half of it Milan had the ball on the sidelines for a throw in but appeared in no rush and were obviously waiting for the perfect opportunity to get the ball back in play!!! :rolleyes:

How surprising that Milan didn't want to get the ball in play. Up 2-1 with minutes, seconds even, to go. They really should have been pushing for another goal. Oh, how bizarre. :cool:

OMC

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Score 5 goals against Man U in two games....pot another 2 against Liverpool in one game....

Defend, defend, defend :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Score 5 goals against Man U in two games....pot another 2 against Liverpool in one game....

Defend, defend, defend :rolleyes:

Outkast is Italian.

Anyway Stallion that was a piss take buddy. great year for Italian Football. And a pretty good year for English club teams as well three teams in the semi's (that won't happen again) congratulations to all the Italian football fans.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, how many more times do I have to listen to the horns at the Italian Centre parking lot?:rolleyes:

Somebody else win the Euro next year so I can get some peace and quiet...:D

Trece

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally gutted!!!
Just getting back into civilization after shutting myself away for 2 days, really dont want to hear the usual Italian chest beating...."best country in the world"...."we totally deserve it after 2005" (Sarcasm)

Congrats to AC, they had two chances and put them both away. Maybe they can show Liverpool how to finish off a team. I thought we were the better team on the night and Kaka did nothing until Mascherano got subbed.
It may seem like sour grapes but I did think there was a shout for a handball on the first goal. He didn't mean it but the ball changed direction after coming off his arm.

Oh well onto next year and the hope that we may challenge for more than just knockout competitions!

YNWA

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0