Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2006/2007

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed the first half so cant comment on that but from what I saw in the second they did a fairly good job on Rooney however he missed 2 sure goals...so don't give them too much credit there.. I thought their defence was quite weak and M.U. should have buried 4-5 more in that half

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You sound like Ferguson who said they could have scored 10...

It was a good game to watch, Celtic could easily have taken a point. Man U gives up two goals in their first four games in the EPL and two to a lowly team from Scotland. They'll have to be better than that if they want to beat some of the better teams.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
You sound like Ferguson who said they could have scored 10...

It was a good game to watch, Celtic could easily have taken a point. Man U gives up two goals in their first four games in the EPL and two to a lowly team from Scotland. They'll have to be better than that if they want to beat some of the better teams.

Agreed...

I never said they played amazing, in fact i said they should have scored more..they had the chances..i agree they must finish them and also keep them outta their net if they wanna be successful against other teams..by no means was i sayin they were great...they need to be better

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic soundly bent over today to the tune of 3 - 0.

Strachan with some nice tactics......He goes from a 4 - 4- 2 which worked against Benfica 2 weeks ago to the 4 - 5 - 1 and on top of that.....started Neil Lennon/Evander Sno/Stephen Pearson in the middle of the park. He said he wanted to win the game before hand but tha is definitely a piss-take. Gary Caldwell apparently had a nightmare(just listened to the game) scoring an own goal 10 minutes in and then setting up Nuno Gomez with the second.

I'll be blunt here. Celtic will not qualify now, thanks to Copenhagen beating ManU today........

:mad:

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's gomes with a s...benfica controlled the game from start to finish....

cheers
scp

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nil nil at the half time whistle...sounds like Man U had most of the possession...most of the shots (7-1) and there were some fouls from both sides...I am still gonna say Man U is gonna take it.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game has changed a bit, the hoops are making a bit of a statement here early in the 2nd half. MU are 5-0 on corners thus far, 4 or 5 of the MU attackers are looking very dangerous, but as the game wears on...remember MU only needs a tie to go through, and they have Chelsea this weekend. This game reminds me a lot of the Scotland/France International a month or two back...

0-0 is not outside the realm of possibility at all.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Celtic. Goes to show a p!ss poor side on paper can win on any given day. Weren't the supporters something else post game?

David Murray are you watching?

Buckfast.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
I'll be blunt here. Celtic will not qualify now, thanks to Copenhagen beating ManU today........

:mad:

Oh ye of little faith...:D

Hory shite - Rat's two for Nakamura against Man Ru.
Rads - Rounds of Kirin ron me!

Totally fcuking jealous but WELL DONE CELTIC.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a horrible call on that free kick given to Nakamura...BEAUTY goal, but shouldn't have been rewarded

Saha's PK...I could tell where he was gonna put it before he even took the shot...what a horrible attempt

Good on Celtic...great match to watch!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The supporters were fantastic. Going absolutely bonkers. A Celtic draw in Copenhagen and a Benfica win at Man U sees the Red Devils out before the knockout stage again.

When you walk, through a storm...

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
A Celtic draw in Copenhagen and a Benfica win at Man U sees the Red Devils out before the knockout stage again.

Not likely...I can see a win for Celtic but not a defeat for Man U...Man U will come back with a win vs. Benfica...count on it

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0