Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2006/2007

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not likely? Is this your first year as a Man Ure supporter? Let me me refresh your memory:

Dec 7, 2005

Benfica 2 - Man Ure 1

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Not likely? Is this your first year as a Man Ure supporter? Let me me refresh your memory:

Dec 7, 2005

Benfica 2 - Man Ure 1

Why not try and stay in the current year there pal...

26 Sep
UEFA Champions League
Man United Vs SL Benfica
1 - 0 Man U

seeing as this is only my first year as a fan...you'd know best, right?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast is clearly an overzealous Celtic fan. Until you have a team avatar, you know nothing, pal.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope you gave that foot of yours a good scrub before shovin' it in your cake hole

pass the Latkas

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky! PMSL...

I'd agree though...Love to see Manure put out to pasture.
Well done Hoops, cannae believe it, but well done nonetheless.

Anyone heard or seen from the Captain? He must be doin back flips...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
Anyone heard or seen from the Captain? He must be doin back flips...
If they're anything like KNVB's, he's likely gone and put himself in the infirmary.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
I hope you gave that foot of yours a good scrub before shovin' it in your cake hole

Listen, Doll. If I was flexible enough to accomplish that, my foot wouldn't be the only thing getting a good scrub.

SEPTIC FOREVER.

Buckfast

PS - does anyone know of a good laser tattoo removal?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am over the ****ing moon.......I only watched about 25 - 30 minutes of the game because of that damn thing called work/school.....but the fans were FANTASTIC. The first 20 minutes was ****ing terrible......for both teams I thought......

Nakamura is ****ing quality.........Definitely one of the best free-kick takers in the world right now......seriously.

Come on, Benfica.

BTW, Celtic is through, One Dart. ;) They can't be caught now. :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical. Profanity, profanity, profanity. Behave yourself. It's not like your the first Scottish team into the group stages :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
This game reminds me a lot of the Scotland/France International a month or two back...
:)

Kind of weird. But in my humble opinion, after yet another famous Scottish win in a very short period of time, if I was a betting person, afer watching that game, I would predict a similar outcome for Celtic as Scotland had when they met Shevchenko et al after the Scots had a similar result against France. Hope not, but that is what I think. MU has a better shot against Benfica at home, but that too will not be easy.

I am going to make an early call that Celtic will not win in Copenhagen, and Benfica will not win at Old Trafford. Greater likelihood of a visitor's upset in Manchester, in Sir M's opinion.

I also predict Dickens will get home after 5AM at one point this weekend. Surest bet of all three.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: BNJ
now 2 Scottish team have qualified for Knockout Stages...
Fact or prediction???

I agree with Sir.M for a change, Cetic will not win in Copenhaagen and Benfica will not win at Old Trafford!!! Shitic will qualify as the second Scottish team in a row to make it past the group stages... HOWEVER, does this really GUARENTEE the second placed team in this seasons scotprem will be gifted an automatic berth into next CL group stage???

Congrats you fenian bastards! ;)

Seriously.

Auntie Jinks, we wish you were here!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness:
Good question.

BNJ:
Are you stating the 'Gers are into knock out stage in the 'B' Cup?
I thought that doesn't happen until after we beat Auxerre on Thursday...

However, my hunch would be now that Celtic are onto Group phase in the CL and if the Gers do well in the UEFA, the SPL's chances are good that possibly they get two direct entries into the CL Group phase next year.

That would be nice. :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
You not being such a fanny would be even more so.

Drowning your sorrows now about the new tattoo going on your arse?

Next thing you know you'll be asking to check my car.

I'll fcuking scrub ye.

Fcuking drunk.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Drowning your sorrows now about the new tattoo going on your arse?

Next thing you know you'll be asking to check my car.

I'll fcuking scrub ye.

Fcuking drunk.

I knew if I wanted an intelligent response, I should have prompted Guinness. As my Surrey brethern would say, "my bad".

Next time,

Buckfast

PS - C'mon Benfica!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Benfica indeed. :)

Celtic will at least get a draw in Copenhagen.....as Copenhagen are done.......they can't come third.....Celtic can still win the group......Imagine that......the first Scottish/Irish team to WIN their group in the group stage. ;)

A win would be massive for their confidence going into the knockout phase, although I think they're playing the Huns the following weekend.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
what a horrible call on that free kick given to Nakamura...BEAUTY goal, but shouldn't have been rewarded

Saha's PK...I could tell where he was gonna put it before he even took the shot...what a horrible attempt

Good on Celtic...great match to watch!

Did you see Giggs' dive in the first match between the two. It put him out for 3 weeks after it. Guess what.....Saha scored from it, with Celtic leading....I guess today's goal was justice as they say.......Oh the irony of that diving ****, Ronaldo. :) GIRUY

I could also tell where Nakamura was going to put his free-kick. Right in the back of the ****ing net. :D ****ing brama.........

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
Saha's PK...I could tell where he was gonna put it before he even took the shot...what a horrible attempt

Are you fcuking kidding me ??!! Saha put the fcuker right in the corner and the save from Boruc was absolutely top drawer - don't blame that on Saha.

Nakamura's free kick was simply magnificent - one of the best set piece takers in the world.

Congratulations to Celtic ........ fantastic result for alikira and the lads.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0