Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please cascade... Tell me all the remaining English teams left in champions league aside from Chelsea???? An which teams made the knockout faze ??? Didn't see city or united there.... Keep knocking the team that made the semi finals , and my bad about the Howard Webb I thought it was him reffing the last semi finals match when they facedOff.... Look alike, who ever it was just botched the game completely.... Should be a goodMath though, Chelsea is a whole new squad from that last time. Weaker or stronger I dont know....?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill be the first to say that united are shocking this year, I honestly am baffled (even as a united fan) how we are in first because we dont play like we deserve to be. But I also believe that Chelsea are not good enough to win the champions league this year, whether they're the only english team in it or not. Barca are to strong, I'm still shocked the amount of times they have slipped up this year in la liga. But I am glad to see Torres playing well again, as I am a Torres fan.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
But I am glad to see Torres playing well again, as I am a Torres fan.

Seriously? The guy is flashy shyte. Now then, put him up against Jenna Talackova in the beauty pageant, and now you have a real contest. Just wait for the talent component and let him do some keep-me-ups. He will shine there. But, on the field . . . not so much

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please cascade... Tell me all the remaining English teams left in champions league aside from Chelsea???? An which teams made the knockout faze ??? Didn't see city or united there.... Keep knocking the team that made the semi finals , and my bad about the Howard Webb I thought it was him reffing the last semi finals match when they facedOff.... Look alike, who ever it was just botched the game completely.... Should be a goodMath though, Chelsea is a whole new squad from that last time. Weaker or stronger I dont know....?

Says the 5th best team in the Premiership, 23 points behind the leaders :rolleyes:

Enjoy the hammering you're going to get in the Semi-Finals. We at least waited to the final last year to get bent over ....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Says the 5th best team in the Premiership, 23 points behind the leaders :rolleyes:
Enjoy the hammering you're going to get in the Semi-Finals. We at least waited to the final last year to get bent over ....
I never once mentioned the EPL good sir, not our finest year :evil:. But hopefully we can make a game of Barcelon, tbh I dont think they stand much of a chance talent wise, but i sure hope they give them a game. As for Torres's season, im starting to get tired of standing up for the guy. The skill is there, its undeniable, but his finish is just off. If you actually sit down and watch his ability inside the 18 and how he makes guys fall/miss/ make bad tackles he still has it, but he cannot find the back of the net which really is the only thing that counts. I mean the Villa game on the weekend he had 4 chances that he could have burried if he just took the time to place the ball, instead he hammered them all and they became block'd shots.... But oh well.
If chelsea is on all cycliners and they dont play Terry and Lampard for full 90's... Then we stand a chance. Luiz and cech' will have to have games of their lives, and for the love of God Essien and better show up in the mid-field, cause its gunna be hell for him. Only hope for us is praying torres and drogba can get along and pull off some amazing counter-attacks, otherwise things could get Messi

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chealsea4life - it sounds like you know Torrse well. For fuks sake, can you get him to leave the headband. I know it is probably a ploy to lure defenders into some kind of crush-like sympathy for him, but the guy now has short hair. What defender is going to find that sexy? seriously.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill talk to him, but i doubt it. Hes going after the legolas Look hahahah, and we all know how hard that is (FYI he has Elvish language from Lord of Rings written as a tatoo on him... FML)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for the following games gentleman????
I take bayern winning 3-2 on aggregate, and Gomez havin two goals
chelsea win in pk's in the second round with terry scoring the game winner.... (dare to dream fml)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't like Bayern giving up an away goal, but they seem to be able to score when needed and Real aren't exactly a brick wall on D, I see Bayern scoring away.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well well, suck it (so far) Chelski haters. We did what very few teams could do, beat the mighty Barca. Aside from drogba rolling on the pitch every 30 seconds, the guy had a stellar game!!! The defense and midfield played Messi to a perfection and just closed him out or took him down, plain and simple. Other than the few runs at the end of the game, messi was quite invisible to be honest....
Not looking forward to the most nerve-racking 90 minutes next week though in Barca... Time to park the plane on the 18!!!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
And, i am willing to bet Chealsea4life had to change his tweeds after that dying second post and subsequent skyhit

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And, i am willing to bet Chealsea4life had to change his tweeds after that dying second post and subsequent skyhit
Oh my friend there is a perfectly good pair of brand new boxers just ruined.... To be honest, Barcelona had about 4 +quality scoring chances, but just couldnt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0