Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reminder

Guys, don't forget your $30.00 tonight. The T's unfortunately are 50-50 at the moment, but I'm trying my best to work something out to get them from Aldergrove to Richmond for tonight. I'll keep you posted.

There will also be a couple new punching bags added to the DCS roster in the coming weeks. (Tilly, get you book of nicknames out.) Walks' wife's brother in-laws, sisters boyfriend (or something) will be making an appearance in the coming weeks as will a friend of mine. Now, I know what your thinking and how many times can I apologize for bringing out Whirlwind? He has a job, car and house to call his own so please welcome Brian "Fats" Nicholson to the circuit. Na-chos will be on him. :D

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power will be there at approximately 8:46. He is looking forward to extending the Double In victory streak:D and ending the Prince of Manchester loss streak:mad:.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
D10 two weeks in a row ??!!

and ending the Prince of Manchester loss streak

Look forward to it Power :D.

The Prince shall arrive anywhere between 8:47 and 9:03 this evening. I also have been in contact with Bruce (who is still in a semi-coma after Kamloops) who is also in tonight.

See you tonight lads ........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys, the T's are being picked up as I type. After my missus finished telling me we're all a bunch of geeks, she had to admit they looked pretty good and asked for one. :D

I'll be there at 8:27 with Whirlwind in tow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0