Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greetings from Berlin

I will be making my return on Thursday so I will miss another week. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week. The only darts I have played over here were in Zurich on an electronic board. It was more difficult for sure but it kept score better than most of us.;)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD will be arriving late this evening as he has a baseball game at 7:30 in Whalley. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't there an outstanding nacho fine for Whirlwind on the books?

ODwhowon'tbeabletoenjoythenachofinebecauseofbaseball

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight at the Landing ........

Originally posted by knvb

Gentlemen... and Whirlwind I have a co-ed game tonight and will be at the Landing by 10:03. Fines on the books are as follows.

Brave "Dog abuser" Dart. - Nachos
Brave "Dog abuser" Dart. - Rib and Wing
Whirlwind - Nachos
Walks - Nachos
One Dart - Nachos

Amendment that will be added to the rule of Ethics - *When two or more individuals have the same fine or any one member has double fines a plate of Nachos may be substituted for a pitcher of beer or any other suitable appetizer, as chosen by non penalized members. to wit there for in etc. etc. etc.

Please try and save at least one plate until I arrive.

The fines that were paid for and eaten by members of the D.C.S. two weeks ago were the Prince of Manchester (Nachos) and Bravedart (Nachos). All other fines shall be paid for tonight :D

Having said that, the Prince may arrive early for a change - around 8:32 pm.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power's arrival will be between 8:30-845. Making his return from the DL tonight, he will be there without the aid of his cane.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Ladies

Whirlwind shall be in attendance this eve,shall be taking the New Dheli Express.Not sure what time i shall be there all depends on the donkey pulling the rickshaw. Well the noon bell has just tolled so the smell of pussy will be in the air anytime... Laters Boys:wa: :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is now 50/50 right now. There is a game to ref at 7:00, so I wouldn't be there until 9:30, if I'm up to it. I will do my best though. :)

Sidewinder, you're a poof.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain;

How did you come by that impeccable referees outfit?Black socks,black shorts and black shirt.

Could you please provide your official referees identification number.

Was there a fire sale at Walk's place? He has become more adventuresome these days with pretty colored shirts.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In's wrecked ........

Just heard from the current #1. He's off this week and is lounging pool side in Point Roberts. He's halfway pissed already sipping rum & cokes whilst basking in the glory of the sunshine. I could hear the ice cubes being tossed into yet another glass as I was speaking to him :)

He should be arriving by 8:12 pm (well steamed I'm sure) so he should be ripe for the picking. The Prince of Manchester has changed his arrival time to 8:13 pm to coincide with the drunken bastards arrival. He may need help from his car to the ochre.

Double In would also ask that Bravedart pick up some wooden cat balls and a yahtzee board at the no less than SHOC-KING game, hobby and garden gnome store in the Surrey area. Apparently, the flights are going for a cool $3.25 a set !!!! Brutal :rolleyes:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder is definetly out. Can't stay awake on 2 and a bit hours sleep followed by a 4 a.m. drive to Seatac and back followed by a busy work day.

Have fun and good luck at the elusive 180.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky, Sidewinder, you owe a fine. The post time is WAY too late and you know it. We would like extra cheese, NO CNUTING ONIONS and jalapenos. Cheers.

As for the night, Tilly was fcuking awful. He lost to One Dart(he threw 3 T's in a row), Double In(shoc-king but I was worse) and to the Prince. He was in EVERY game but crapped himself. A last minute win against NotsoBravedart helped things a bit. However, Tilly and Double In kept their undefeated CRICKET streak alive by THUMP-ING Bravedart and the Power 396 - 54. Yes, this is a new record and it could have been worse if Tilly didn't make a 'mistake' on his last double 8. Sorry, Double In. An average night at the DCS if you don't count the 'flasher', the holes in the wall, and the hole in Double In's leg. We had a new player who will remain anonymous until I have a name for him, but he lump-ed a few of the DCS members, which helped us live up to our logo - "These guys really are shoc-king." Done. I've found one.....Play on words......

Welcome aboard, Patrick "The NaturHull" Dickinson, who stuff-ed a couple of DCS members in his first outing. He is too good to be just "The Natural"......

Tilly who is shite and is going to try and convince his wife that he belongs in Kamloops this weekend..........

:rolleyes:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What can I say, it was truly a night of milestones in the history of the DCS tonight. The first FLASHING in DCS history was recorded tonight, and albeit they were a little shallow on the funbag scale, it was certainly a sight to behold. One can only hope Double In successfully navigates the border this evening after keeping that thought in his mind.

One Dart recorded the first ever 3 consecutive tonnes (sp?) in a row. Double In and Tilly both started the night 0-2 and a only a cnuting fcuking low down fcuking shoc-king performance in cricket could salvage the night for Tilly.

The Power should have been 4-1 tonight, buy a lucky throw from the Prince ended any hopes of a good bump to the average. However, his victory over DI made the night more than a worthwhile experience. :wa:

The DCS welcomes #13, I'm sure Tilly has a name for him already, who enters the circuit with a more than respectable 2-2 record.

Thanks also to Whirlwind who has generously donated nachos to next weeks cause due to his inability to correctly read bus #'s.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tragic........

Patrick "The NaturHull" Dickinson

That's fcuking awful, Burnsie, even for you. Purely fcuking awful. While I understand where you've got that moniker from, it doesn't alter the fact that it's tragic.

It's obvious his nickname should be 'Bruce'.

At least it is to me.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince of Manchester has changed his arrival time to 8:13 pm to coincide with the drunken bastards arrival. He may need help from his car to the ochre.

Smells like a nacho fine to me. Drinking and driving on the way to DCS meetings isn't something we should be condoning.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well

Sorry about last night lads seems the New Dheli Express did not show.Anyway the spastic with his calc will be there next week..And as far as fines go seems o owe a few? Well was not a wasted eve got pissed in the sundowner with my sister who is here from jolly old. Walks tonight 5.00pm the Red army vs some Whopp team iv never bloody heard of:wa: Fcuckin Whopps:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0