Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair, Double In looked like he normally does. Whether that is a good thing or bad thing, that is up for debate. However, there was additional 'bum fluff' which was attached to his chin and just below his nose. Personally, I would say that is more worthy of a fine than his state of intoxication.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Know

What is up with that Fcuckin bum fluff. Looks like fcuckin jimmy hill the fella who used to do england matches. Right ugly lookin fcucker :wa: Hey captain i think it needs more than i fine. More like a fcuckin bic razor:D :wa:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to the circuit ''Bruce?''.Obviously recruited by Walks.Before you know it there will be more Idiots on the circuit than Hoops.Not a bad thing though, we can gang up on the real enemy_those wankers from the Blaze[excluding Dith,Blaze A.,Jolly and the big blond who are just donkeys]

Just like England and Holland ganging up on the Turkish infidels.

Sorry I missed the flash.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good fcuking laugh .......

A strange moment indeed for the Prince as he was leaving last night for the series ........ a call came in from Bruce and inquired if he could attend the D.C.S. as he was bored out of his skull (a fineable offence if I've ever heard one before). Needless to say, I was none to pleased when the cnut hits D1 to finish me off in his first match :mad: . That's okay though ........ Double In knows how it feels :D

The highlight of the night though has to go to Tilly and his rants. Fan-fcuking-tastic ......... it should be mandatory that he arrives at the D.C.S. already 7 pints to the good :D. Etiquette was thrown out the door for a good portion of the evening last night as the record for walls kicked was trebled I'm sure (The Prince certainly never thought his record was in any doubt :D ). The flashing by 'Jordan' after her apparent 32 shots of Jack Daniels was nicely timed even though OD and Tilly missed the certainly small nuggets. Nice tatoo though, well placed. Her hicky (sp ?) on her neck from her girlfriend (apparently :rolleyes: ) could only match the one that was on her er, well you know .......... that's why she was walking funny (apparently :rolleyes: ). All a windup really .........

Speaking of wind-ups, the wound-up player of the evening on a consistent basis has to be Double-In. He almost chucked his arrows at me when I hit the T17 after floundering around the board all game.

It's all about the finish

Yes it is ......... the D10 I laid on DI and Tilly was nothing short of Tayloresque :D . Thanks for coming out tossers ..........

How the Prince went 3-3 last night though is in question.

Lump-ed : DI, Tilly and The Power

Beaten by : DI, Bravedart and Bruce

I am fcuking SHOC-KING

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has everyone forgot the fact that Tilly threw a dart at Double In last night? Interestingly enough the fine will go to DI because I'm sure the Landing is still being fumigated as I type. A well thrown T-thigh by Tilly was the first ever intentional darting in DCS history. Leave your ass at home next week DI.

I am still not sorry that I missed the mini-nuggets that were on display. Who did "Bruce" end up going home with? He looked like he had an in when they were playing pool. Did you drop him off at the Grail Walks? Poor finishing against DI prevented an undefeated night but the three consecutive tons will be added to the DCS record book. The free pitcher, which I think is now a weekly occurence, was just about the only good thing other than the arrows at the Landing yesterday. That and Rebecca. So-lid.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Rebecca was our waitress, then I agree, One Dart. Tre-men-dous. As for the errant dart which hit Double Shithispants, he deserved it. That smell was worse than the infamous display put on by the Executioner at the Buck. Yes, I cleared the ochre at the Buck and threw Scud off his game, but the smell that came from Double In was nothing short of putred(sp?). Fcuking AWFUL.

Our new member is "The Naturhull." Get used to it. It was a request from Mr. Dickinson to somehow have Hull in his moniker. DONE. Leave the 'Bruce' shite at home, along with Double In's smell, and our circuit will be a better place.

For the record, we will have a quota of DCS members in Kamloops this weekend. :eek: Tilly WILL be there thanks to his Mum, who my wife claims loves me WAY too much. Now I just have to find a place to stay and things are set.

Parkhead, what time are WE leaving tomorrow? :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't Kamloops the yearly time your wife claims your mum loves you too much.:D

Congrats on going. I could possibly be heckling you in the beer garden.

ARMY

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double posting is a fineable offence .....

Army,

Put down your pint man, you've had too much to drink.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another fineable offence ........

That's it ......... you're in for some Na-chos and a rib & wing combo.

Thanks for coming out :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New streak starts 6 in a row!!!

Originally posted by BlazeArmy
WHAT'S TRIPLE POSTING GET ME?

THAT AND WRITING WITH CAPS LOCK ON
It gets your shite deleted. Well done. Have another Crispy Cream.

I'm still #1 despite the two SHOC-KING loses so I'm not too upset losing to the likes of Walks (lucky) and Power. I am, however upset about my consecutive wins vs. the Power streak. I don't believe I've lost to him since he's be back from Korea. Good thing I've still got Whirlwinds record to work on. I'm 5021 - 0 vs him in the last 6 months.

The last official DCS numbers before the Super league begins.

Double In. 6-2
POM 3-3
Power 3-2
Bravedart. 1-5 :rolleyes:
OD 3-1
Tilly 1-3
Bruce 2-2

The Cricket game was laughable as in we couldn't stop. Edict was thrown out the windy hours before we got to that ass kicking. Like me taking 50 points for a D-Bull instead of taking a double and finishing the game off. :D That kind of beating only comes once and a lifetime. Although if that team teams up again it could be weekly.

Tilly, you'll be glad to know the bleeding has stop. It took a team of 6 doctors to stop it, 4 blood transfusions and a tetanus(sp) shot because no one had a fcuking band aid. I'm now well on the road to recovery. I do hope you win really big in K-town, because I'm sending you a bill for the hole you put in my shorts.
Our new member is "The Naturhull." Get used to it. It was a request from Mr. Dickinson to somehow have Hull in his moniker. DONE.
BTW, You can't have ANY input into your own nickname. This is in the male code.

For next week gentlemen please bring $30.00 for registration and T shirts. The rankings (hopefully) will up and ready by then and will be based on lifetime winning percentages. I get my home computer back today and will update you on any other changes.

Fines will stand into the new league. New Fines are.

Sidewinder - late posting = No show fine
Whirlwind - Missing Bus = Stupidity = No show fine
Double In - Toxic ass = Shoc-king form fine
Jordan - showing small nuggets = Dis-gus-ting fine.

Fines still owing.

Whirlwind - Idiot = Stupidity fine.

The Duke.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's in for dart night tomorrow? I heard Sidewinder is out, something about microwave shopping with the missus. Tilly at last word is a maybe... Can we confirm attendance please?

If it helps Whirwind, I'll be able to pick you up and even drive you home again later...maybe. ;)

I'm in.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another battering ......

The Prince is in. Time to be posted tomorrow ....... not sure if it'll be 8:32 or 9:03.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is in but might not be there unti 9:16, if we have a practice with the women's team tomorrow, which I think we do.

Tilly

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder is out;

Excuse for 6 August-- helping maintain BRITISH/U.S relationships by attending a barbecue with some friends from Denver.

Excuse for 13 August-- Away at Osoyoos,ogling the beach bunnies.

Have 2 good weeks boys.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't bring them down to the Landing SW? We could have our first cross border DCS members. On the monetary side, we could charge them $30 US for the shirts, they're probably too dumb to figure out that they were being taken. That would pay for more than one plate of nachos.

OD will be there likely around 8:30 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0