Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night -April

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would have been nice to have included Tilly in my scalp's for last night.

Is posting a "maybe" followed by a no show reason to avoid a nacho fine? If we all posted "maybe" there would never again be a free plate of nachos.

Forget to include D.I.'s stirring finish against O.D. in my highlights of last night. S/W.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amendments in the DCS code of ethics have been sent into the committee for review. Some of the brain storms where...

1.Attendance: You must post if you're NOT going to be in attendance with in 2 hours of the first diddle. No "Maybe" or maybe if I'm not getting a gobble excuses will be tolerated. Fine - Na-chos.

2.Ochre Violations: Standing on, cutting through (while the other person is preparing to throw, disrupting another players ochre space. (match play only) Fine - Pint of Landing Lager to that Player

3. Personal fragrance: If your personal fragrance is offensive enough for the membership to notice you'll fined. Body or foot. Fine - Na-chos.

4. Footwear: Must have it. Fine- Na-chos

5. If you lose to Moot Victories Fine - Automatic lose and Split Na-chos with other player.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Amendments in the DCS code of ethics have been sent into the committee for review. Some of the brain storms where...

4. Footwear: Must have it. Fine- Na-chos

From the code of ethics

Always wear what you want and maintain a whatever level of physical and mental fitness you feel necessary.

The 4th amendment sucks. Keep it original.

What is the definition of footwear? I want it spelled out if its in. :mad: Cnuts, picking on me like this.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
Is posting a "maybe" followed by a no show reason to avoid a nacho fine? If we all posted "maybe" there would never again be a free plate of nachos.
QUOTE]

A posted maybe with a followup confirmation(as i did yesterday). if the maybe is for the numbers(quorom or not) game early (ie. before 1pm.)that should be acceptible. You still need to post a yes or no one or the other before first diddle minus 2 hrs.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Fut-ware' : Material being on or under the foot.

Acceptable pieces include: shoes, sandals, flip flops, slippers, thongs.

Clear?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
'Fut-ware' : Material being on or under the foot.

Acceptable pieces include: shoes, sandals, flip flops, slippers, thongs.

Clear?

yes, i didn't want roll out in flip flops and be fined.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the code of ethics
Always wear what you want and maintain a whatever level of physical and mental fitness you feel necessary.
Yes, that WAS the rule and I suppose when you're looking to change it you would use the word amendment. Oh, look that's what I did. Dumb arse.

No, one wants to see your bare dogs. Flip-flops are not just fine they're the official footwear of the DCS.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost forgot. The DCS will be doing up a 180 pool up for the start of next week. $5.00 gets you a square. Pick your player and month that the next member will get a 180. Tie breaker will be the week in the month (1 thru 4) they'll do it in.

Captain

Could you post the official odds on each of the members please.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Footwear: Must have it. Fine- Na-chos

I would think the shock-ing number of errant darts (not to mention questionable floor hygiene at the Dinger) would be enough to dissuade anybody. Guess not.

~scudislookingforwardtostuffinghisfacewithnachobountythissummer

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to hear from you SYC.

Last night I think most of your last year's grade 10 class was at the landing. Certainly quantity if not quality.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll post the odds a little later, Double In.

Why doesn't everyone just put in a fiver and the first person to do it again gets the cash? Or will have his beverages paid for the next meeting of the DCS? So I'll come next week, throw a 180, then wait until school finishes, and I'll drink the DCS into the ground.. What do you think? ;) :D

TillywhowisheshecouldhavestuffedSidewinderlastnightbutwasstuckmarkingmathpapers..........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You obviously haven't been to darts in a while either that or your age has caught up to you an you've forgot that there are about 6 or 7 guys who are lucky to hit the board, never mind 3 T-20's on the bounce, mind you I would have had Prince down at about 1000-1. Now that he's thrown one he surely must be a 5000-1 shot to repeat. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Sorry. I bottled this.

OD 7-1 (16)
Sidewinder 6-2 (13)
Double In 5-2 (11)
Prince 3-2 (6)
Neo 3-3 (6)
Dart Vader 1-3 (0)
Power 1-4 (-2)
1Hun 1-6 (-4)
Brave Dart 0-5 (-5)

My bad Sidewinder. I take it back, though I still think you played a whole lot of nobody. :D
Sorry OD bottled this. Keep your drunken arsed hands off the little red book will you.

Power was 2-4 not 1 and gets (0) POM points for the night and Dart Vader is a (-1) not two. The site is updated now and OD has opened the gap up a notch from a 5 point lead to 9. Power is 2 games BELOW .500 and now considered a punching bag. Welcome him in boys....

Sidewinder however, has now left your group. :eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't get too comfortable without him, chances are he'll be back soon. Sometime around 10:36pm next wednesday sounds about right.

How in the fukc are there only 2.3 members above .500. Unbelievable.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can my status be cold, I didn't lose five in a row by what is stated on the site. I beat BD on my second last match of the night, and only play 6 game I believe.

Cheers
1HUN

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice of you to finally get out of bed 1-Hun.

Talking of cold [or hot] no word from the Prince. Did he get himself tied up with Long Tall Sally? Has he been kidnapped as a sex slave to the giant of Ladner.?

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talking of cold [or hot] no word from the Prince. Did he get himself tied up with Long Tall Sally? Has he been kidnapped as a sex slave to the giant of Ladner.?

I am sure that in his dreams he was!

BTW S/W the single question mark is all you really need to finish off your sentances with, it acts as a full stop as well.........????????

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1Hun you went like this...

lost to pom
lost to power
win vs bd
lost to neo
lost to :knvb:
lost to sw
lost to od

and at the beginning of the season I changed the setting from 5 games in a row (win or loss) to 4 for shits and giggles. Can't get in and change the writing that you saw though.

Speaking of losing streaks... BD is up to 8

I'm still thinking about my pool table fantasy... Balls to the walls as it were :D

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravedart,

Before you criticise my grammar[actually in this case a slip of the finger on the computer] check your lack of spelling ability in your last post.

So much for our university system if graduates cannot spell even simple words of the Queen's english.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0