Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night -April

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince is extremely doubtful for Wednesday as I've got a retirement bash to attend to. And no you cnuts, I'm not retiring ........ :rolleyes:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder is an early scratch for wednesday. Taking the fork and knife out for her birthday dinner.

Glad your out Bravedart, I won't miss your nac-hos.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is another casualty. He might be making his first appearance this season in the O-35's league on Thursday, so I don't want to be away Wednesday too. Besides, Sidewinder is not going to be there, so I won't get a chance for revenge from last week's debacle finishing jobs. I guess there will be no more cheap wings thanks to your beloved Canucks......???????

Tilly

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
After another round of golf sponsored by the Surrey School District, The Power will be available to continue his current hot streak tomorrow. Although the pickin's look slim at this point, as long as Double In shows up I rest easy knowing that I will have at least one tally in the win column.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#4 in your quorum #1 in your hearts. 9:22 (ish)

Blaze, Dimplex flight's may be needed. Please bring your 'stash'.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Pick'ns

Just talked to Dart Vader and Whirlwind, both punching bags are in tonight though neither worth more than a singleton to POM points at least there will be one plate of na-chos.

Who we got for tonight?
  1. Double In
  2. OD
  3. Power
  4. Blaze
  5. DV
  6. WW
  7. 1Hun
The DCS record book is back on the site too. It's a little more stream lined than before. If I've left a record out let me know.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You think?

knvb said:
Just talked to Dart Vader and Whirlwind, both punching bags are in tonight though neither worth more than a singleton to POM points at least there will be one plate of na-chos.
Well spotted muppet. Did you figure that out all on your own or did you have help?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The night was good. To be known as arrow in ass night from now on. How did it feel? It was pretty funny from my point of view. :D I thought it should of counted as some sort of score though. :mad: :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
how's the arcade treating you these days? ;)
Like an hemorrhoid at a proctologists convention. Thanks for asking.
The night was good. To be known as arrow in ass night from now on. How did it feel? It was pretty funny from my point of view. :D I thought it should of counted as some sort of score though.
The night was good, but not for the likes of you and your marry bunch of punching bags there Robbing Walmart Hood or probably better fitting Fryer Tuck. Whatever, there are more important issues than your bounce off sticking in Powers back side and actually being bad enough to ask for points for doing it. Which BTW, really isn't much of a feat when you consider the amount of tonnage that steps onto the DCS ochre every week.

There has become a sizable gap between the top 2 players and the rest of the field in season number two. I've seen it coming for a while now it's just now it's getting rather noticeable, just like a certain 'odor' floating around last night. OD still leads the circuit with 70 points and closing the gap at #2 with 65 is Double In, though let it be known OD has played 14 more games this season. So, our top two sit at 33-16 (+17) and 27-8 (+19) respectively. That's our one and two yeah? Not bad really and pretty much status quoi(sp) as far as leader boards go... that is until we hit our 3rd spot who happens to be ever slumping Power at .500! .500 freaking hundred! Yes boys, girls and Whirlwind .500 and he's in 3rd place ahead of all of you! Know what that means? Course you don't, you're all idiots. *YOU ARE ALL BELOW .500 and are official considered PUNCHING BAGS again. Christ Neo is in 4th and is minus fcuking 9! Are you bloody kidding me?

Shoc-king!

I think OD and I can honestly take a full month off and still not be caught. (maybe The Power)

(* Tilly is above .500, but just barely @ 6-4)

Last nights records (if you want to call them that) POM points in ()

Double In 6-1 (+16)
One Dart 4-1 (+10)
Power 2-3 (1)
Prince 1-3 (-2)
1Hun 2-2 (+6)
Neo 2-4 (-1)
Dart Vader 1-4 (-2)

Over all POM leaders for this month are
  1. Double In - 32
  2. OD - 25
  3. Power - 20
  4. Sidewinder & 1Hun - 7
  5. Tilly - 1
  6. Brave Dart - 0
  7. Neo & Dart Vader - -2
  8. Prince - -6
PS

The na-chos were tremendous last night and there was two sets of FANTASTIC nuggets. To bad they belonged to a couple hounds.

Cricket was a walk last night with DI and Power pounding OD and 1Hun. Easy Peasy really.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fryer Tuck i like. How about the Five Finger Fatty? I like the ring that has.

I'd like a request for other people to win and get past me as this never getting any bonus point thing sucks. I'm the best person for evryone here to play. I'm an easy 3 points to those who should beat me(ie. the top 3) and a very winnable bonus point for those below me. That sucks.

Onto more important things. Prince , how's your head this morning? a little sore.

While sitting in the hot tub drinking a beer after the DCS last night i was able to get a new ring for my cell. Party all the time by MR. Eddie Murphy. MAgic.

I will wholeheartedly agree that the nuggets last night were first rate. Hounds might be a bit strong but canine like would suffice quite nicely.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0