Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ...

Blaze, hold tight the ambulance is on it's way and the surgeon's to remove your lips from Tilly's Mickey Gilley are standing by. Be strong young man, won't be long now...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Christ...

knvb said:
Blaze, hold tight the ambulance is on it's way and the surgeon's to remove your lips from Tilly's Mickey Gilley are standing by. Be strong young man, won't be long now...

I missed this one earlier. Make that 6,409 shoc-king posts for you. What the fcuk were you thinking with your earlier posts? To stay on topic, you are a pathetic 'champion'

"I don't want to play you. If I even managed a win against you, it would only be worth one point."

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a game this Wednesday so I'm out. This should open the POM door for OD which makes me ill. I'll buy a pint for anyone who stuffs him.

Let me know who's in so I can email you a sheet to write the W/L's down. Cheers and screw you OD.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What time will the boards be accesible at the Landing? Not all of us want to hang around eating cheap wings,until D.J.Shithead and the riding scools meat draw crap gets moved out of the way.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you know something we don't Sidewinder? Do all these late night meetings you claim to go to actually have more to do with young girls riding horses than insurance?

OD is in and will gladly be your POM for the second month. On the trot.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better make it a big week OD, I just noticed there is still another Wednesday in March and we ALL know how well you play on the last night of the month with a little something on the line.

Can you say CHOKE!!!!

POM leaders

DI -32
OD -29
TP -23
Neo -22
Tilly -9
BD -7
SW -4
DV -0
Prince (-2)

The big question is... can Prince get into the black or will he be the first member to be better off not playing than he is playing. (Fcuking usless tit.)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do I sense a hint of jealousy Blazearmy? Just because you only have 1 title.
Can we add a POM title to that list?
Don't worry about me DI, I plan on getting more than enough points this wednesday to not have to worry about anything. I'll even play Tilly if he comes out even though that would only be worth one point. I'm not scared of him.

What about JB, is he buying nach-os this week or was he only teasing?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutch Donkey said:
The big question is... can Prince get into the black or will he be the first member to be better off not playing than he is playing. (Fcuking usless tit.)
Fcuk off cnut. Hope Peg lumps you.

One Dart said:
JB may make a late appearance after training is done. God knows he'll need it as he is still trying to figure out which boot goes on which foot :D

The Prince will be unveiling new flights tomorrow which will hopefully put me in the black :rolleyes: and give the DCS a reason to post Thursday morning :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Do I sense a hint of jealousy Blazearmy? Just because you only have 1 title.
Can we add a POM title to that list?
Don't worry about me DI, I plan on getting more than enough points this wednesday to not have to worry about anything. I'll even play Tilly if he comes out even though that would only be worth one point. I'm not scared of him.

No jealousy. just disbelief you've spent over 14 hours playing the games.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Fcuk off cnut. Hope Peg lumps you.

JB may make a late appearance after training is done. God knows he'll need it as he is still trying to figure out which boot goes on which foot :D

The Prince will be unveiling new flights tomorrow which will hopefully put me in the black :rolleyes: and give the DCS a reason to post Thursday morning :D

How about new steel toes for the wall kicking? :D

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB should be able to make a late appearance and I may actually bring my own Darts or whatever you call those things Walks trys to through at the wall:rolleyes: .

As for the Nachos if someone wants to order them I will pay for them when I get there and If i don't show I heard that the person with the worst record pays, and even thought I haven't started to rack up points, I still have more than Walks:p

Cheers
JB

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you read the DCS code of ethics atwww.dartschampionshipseries.com you will see that the plate of nach-os I spoke of earlier is merely your entrance fee to the circuit. If the person with the worst record paid for the nach-os every week, Bravedart wouldn't be able to afford school. :bronco:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking guy hasn't even bought a plate of na-chos yet and he's goin on .......

As you've now entered this thread, I'll go easy on you sunshine - well, for now anyways. I should be calling you a cnut and threatening to stab you with the Great White's in about 2 days :rolleyes:

How about this ..... I'll trade you your blades (or whatever you called those things you kept tripping over on Sunday :D ) for my Great White's. God knows Sporting could use my help on the weekend against Peg. I'll ask the Gomes brothers to ring Carlos and see if I can sign before Saturday :D. I'm sure it won't be a problem ......

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should have a new member for next week as well. My brother wants to come out and play. I've told him the fee is a plate of nacho's and 2 pitchers of beer. :D I'm not telling him about the code of ethics till after he's signed on and paid his franchise fee.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD will be making a late appearance to the Landing tomorrow night.

Maybe 9:30 to 10:00pm ish or so, kind of?

See you there!

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As bad as I may have played on the weekend I still don't think that they would want you. If you are bent over as much as you were on Sunday just reffing could you imagine the amount of running you could do. Rather hold that thought because I don't want to waste your energy for tomorrow night as you may use thinking about running as an excuse.

Just incase you can't read the excellent site our game is Sunday and hopefully you aren't doing it, because you may show on the wrong day, not that you have done that before:rolleyes: .

KNVB make sure I get the first game vs Prince so that I can show him how to play, espically since I downloaded a game of darts off the net and I am a try player now:rolleyes:

Cheers
JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0