Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Dude .... I was bent over, pissing myself laughing at your display !!!! :D

I noticed a stain in the front of your drawers however couldn't remember if it rained or not. Thats right it was sunny and partially cloudy :D

Cheers
JB

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure what smells best; free nachos or easy wins.

Sidewinder,

To have an 'easy win' one would think that little effort is put out by you. Truth be known, your system of play - a type of stairmaster meets Taebo and fish out of water style - could put Tony Little's exercise endeavour out of business.

The only reason you don't gain weight from all those NA-CHOS and Black and Tan's is because of your weekly outings to the Landing.

Neo, you should sign up for Sidewinders classes!

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravedart;
where do you find out about those things of which you talk? Was it in those trashy tabloids you used to read when you stocked aile 11 at the grocery store?

Rather a cheap shot referring to my weight,but I suppose after last weeks post by myself I should expect it.

Don't come too late tomorrow as one of my wins will be versus you and the infamous slightly bent shaft. Looking forward to the post game tantrum !!!

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all this talk to expansion, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't bring up a motion from Major League Baseball - contraction. When the level of play becomes such that a few teams (in this case players) are forever hopelessly plodding along, consistently getting pummelled by big market, high salary clubs, one can only say that enough is enough. With that said, I nominate Whirlwind, who has neither a big market nor high salary, for contraction. If he wants to remain in the bigs, let him play the newcomers in a Battle Royale style match, winner stays, loser goes home, tail between their legs. I would've suggested POM, but I don't think the Landing could take that kind of hit to the numbers on a Wednesday. :D

The Power should be there, dartless again, at roughly 8:45.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power said:
.....I feel I would be remiss if I didn't bring up a motion from Major League Baseball - contraction.
It's a splendid irony that, when speaking of an event in which a woman's (as opposed to a man's) fanny becomes stretched beyond all recognition, you can also now lump in, apparently, baseballers and members of the DCS.

Stretched fannies=contraction=baseball=DCS.

Just as I've always thought.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I assume the numbers you are talking about are the numbers of alcholic beverages that POM consumes in a night.[or the number of objects tossed across the Trunk road]

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power, do you want me to bring a second set of darts for your personal use? Or do you wanna go sharesies with your brother.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power, with increased numbers means increased revenue. Lets remember the na-chos isn't registration it's initiation. There is certain league fee that comes into play here. Obviously there aren't any T-shirts left, but they will have access to the most in-depth and compressive internet website known to darting man at their disposal. We have assembled the most committed fan base and we also have to consider our greatest treasure, the POM plaque. Now, we're not ass holes here at the DCS, well Walks is, but I'm sure a pro-rated fee can be worked out. We are starting our second of two 6 month seasons so I don't think $15.00 is totally out of order. We still have to pay Prince back and a few extra prizes for the mid-season tourney would be nice, but I'm just thinking out loud here.

JB seems to be fitting in very nicely with our happy little group of misfits, spastics and all star wannabe's isn't he? Welcome JB.

If Neo is bringing out his brother will there be any chicken wings or Corona's left for anyone else? (In a twenty mile radius...)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll leave some for you. He'll be out for next weeks festivities. He's wanted to play for about a month but i don't like the fact that he will probably beat me.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Does he wear shoes or slippers?

shoes. But he only wears white footwear. Nothing else. White soccer cleats, white dress shoes, it doen't matter only white. Not that that is strange or anything. :rolleyes:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If someone could possible bring a second set of arrows for yours truley that would be great, as I won't be able to get my own for about 3 weeks as the take that long to be shipped in from Scotland.

Cheers
JB

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesn't really matter who's arrows you use this week, or any other week for that matter, you'll only ever be as good as the Huns you support. What will come next Captain?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Quite possibly the gayest creation ever ...... how many times does he get two footed a weekend ??

Indeed they are.

He didn't play this winter. He's a Summer Blaze member. He's normally not on the ball long enough to be two footed. He's the one doing the two footing

on a side note:

He's a Kamloops legend with his mohawk and ability to get in trouble with DITH. Those 2 muckers got chased out of a hotel by cops 2 years ago. We were kicked out of our hotel as someone sh*t on the front desk. We then moved to the hotel they had been chased out of for harrassing the girl at the front counter. Not easy smuggling a dude with a hawk into a hotel by the front desk clerk he had harrassed 12 hours previously.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk'n hell!

Blaze, first off from me, get the fcuk back on topic!

Second, the DCS ethics committee wants you to know that the DCS is a family "league" not one for guys with mowhawks and are desk crappers. True OD shits himself on the ochre, but that's when the pressure is on. No explaining his bed wetting though. You just gotta feel bad for Power who is on the bottom bunk.

If your brother is coming to the DCS to be a wanker and shite on things you and him can both go find your own dart "league" or simply hang out with the pool playing crack heads, we don't want you.

~DCS Ethics Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0