Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on...

One Dart said:
It doesn't really matter who's arrows you use this week, or any other week for that matter, you'll only ever be as good as the Huns you support. What will come next Captain?
OD, if you hurry you and Blaze may be able to get a two for one deal on that Lip to Mickey Gilly removal surgery.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man crush

Shoc-king!

If you don't like it then get off his dick and spare us all from reading the love in you and Blaze are having with him and the joke will go with it. Good luck with the bed wetting btw...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus H Murphy Double In, you should be out picking up all the pop bottles and beer cans you can find with all the recycling that you are doing today. Is it not a fact that the Huns are a solid 16 points back of Celtic. Is that not similar to the beating that JB, a Rangers fan, can expect to weather upon his arrival to the DCS. You should spend less time re-reading old posts to find jokes and more time trying to get back your monkey lander title.

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

An extra one for the POM title that I currently hold.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus H yourself. If I went around picking up all the bottles and cans then what would you do for work when the kids at Seaquam don't show up? Is it not a fact that a question mark is to be placed at the end of a sentence when you're asking a question? Sorry, how would you know? You should spend less time giving the Captain gobbles (and the arcade) and more time worrying about the beer bounty I've put on your head for tonight for anyone who stuff's you.

I don't want to put too much pressure on you though, or I may end up going broke.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fcuk'n hell!

knvb said:
Blaze, first off from me, get the fcuk back on topic!

Second, the DCS ethics committee wants you to know that the DCS is a family "league" not one for guys with mowhawks and are desk crappers. True OD shits himself on the ochre, but that's when the pressure is on. No explaining his bed wetting though. You just gotta feel bad for Power who is on the bottom bunk.

If your brother is coming to the DCS to be a wanker and shite on things you and him can both go find your own dart "league" or simply hang out with the pool playing crack heads, we don't want you.

~DCS Ethics Committee

He was not the desk crapper. The mohawk is gone. He's probably less of a mucker than the Prince. Mind you thats not an exclusive list. As for off topic, I apologize, work is boring and i have nothing to do.

SW, probably not. I've eaten at my grandmothers this week already and if her food doesn't kill you nothing will.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So in for tonight we have:

One Dart
The Power
Prince of Manchester
Neo
Bravedart
Sidewinder
(JB) Paranthesis because he has no nickname yet

Missing anyone?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be there approximately 9:02 pm. I've got the scoresheets and all the rest of the bollocks that Double In has been sending me all day :rolleyes:.

Fcuk you all and have a nice day :D

~The Prince

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
I'll be there approximately 9:02 pm. I've got the scoresheets and all the rest of the bollocks that Double In has been sending me all day :rolleyes:.

Fcuk you all and have a nice day :D

~The Prince[/QUOTE

After a line like that, may your arrows fly as straight as Sidewinders :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, Mr. Sidewinder, one must only post if they are NOT making it. Therefore, your post is most certainly.....moot. I shall be there just after 8:57.

Captain

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for my post no one seemed to give a damn that I will be without arrows tonight, unless no on really gives two shites.

I promise that they won't end up where the majority of the princes do, in the wall or out on the street:D

As for the comments about the huns, I know this isn't the place, but i have respect for those that can play better then us AT THE MOMENT.

Cheers
JB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, will you fcukers quit talking about my Mickey Gilley? Cheers.

At this time the DCS would like to welcome its' newest member 1Hun Dredand80. He started off by beating the new whipping boy, POM, although POM did manage to win his first 2 matches. Also, the Sidewinder won his first three matches before taking a lumping. Tilly had an average night losing to the Twins(both shoc-king finishing games) and skunking Neo and putting the puts to his favorite whipping boy, Sidewinder, who is now 1 - 293 against Tilly lifetime.

I'm not sure about the rest but Tilly was 2 - 2. There was a great set of knockers on display. She didn't know what day it was but it really didn't matter when she was moving the way she was around the pool table. Tre-men-dous. Black knickers for her and of course Helmut Head was their too. Pink thong was it lads?

Tilly

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the 14th Corona was one too many last night.

1Hun managed to shitkick me in the 2nd to last game of the evening. Prince beat me in a lefthanded duel before that.

DI owes 2 pints. One each to 1Hun and whoever the hell else beat OD.

Knockers on display were indeed tre-men-dous, too bad you missed the fondling she was giving Michaela earlier in the evening.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1Hun?

Captain, another classic. (Captain Shamrock Mickey Gilley club member)

Neo, I heard from the Prince last night and it sounded like he was in the same boat as you. Christ my ears are still bleeding. Special thanks to 1HUN (love that) and Sidewinder who I heard, through all the slurring and C bombs, beat OD. Pint on me next week before I step up and stuff the big bummed bastard to get what's rightfully mine. When Walks drags his arse into work and faxes me the sheet I'll update the standings.

Looks like a poor night to miss especially if Sidewinders is able to go 5-1. What the hell has happened to The Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0