Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - November

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD will be at the landing at 10:02pm (for real this time) or the sundowner at 9:51pm.

HOWEVER, I will have to put a raincheck on the purchase of NA-CHOS until the following week as cash is in extremely short demand for the week.

Sorry fellas!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am out too because I'm afraid of Double In. :rolleyes: Actually, I'm coaching until 9:15 and don't feel like driving out to hell. Have fun. Besides, it would be boring going undefeated again, at least for the rest of the members. ;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Melissa's nuggets ......

Captain,

Does this mean that the celebratory pint as the FOD getting ousted from the Champions League will be put off 'till next week ??

Gutting really .......

The Prince

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mind games 101

Anyone to beat The Power tonight will have a beer of their choice bought by me for them. Anyone who stabs (and draws blood) his dart hand with their arrow will have a plate plate of Na-chos all to them selves.

:knvb:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Consider it done man ........

Neo ........

First off, get some God forsaken country song cued up and upon my arrival, I'll lose it (shock .......... :rolleyes: ). First, I'll nut the DJ and then I'll stab whomever DI like's (The Power, OD, Whirlwind, whoever .......) as many times as you like in whatever limb you want .........

The Great Whites are being sharpened as I type this ........

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone to beat The Power tonight will have a beer of their choice bought by me for them. Anyone who stabs (and draws blood) his dart hand with their arrow will have a plate plate of Na-chos all to them selves.

Di is always the first to follow questionable tactics.

No sense of honor.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So for tonight we have

BD
Neo
DI
TP
POM
SW

No show's are

DV
Tilly

What about?

OD
BB (hasn't he moved somewhere?)

And no one give a flying crap about!

WW

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD is in, didn't have the use of a computer today. Looking forward to beating the Power, twice for fun, and collecting on the free pints.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prince,

Already with a song in mind for cueing up, for you or someone else is the question though.

I'll be there 8:57 ish.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Curse is Over

OD stunned the DCS tonight by going 5-1 on the LAST WEDNESDAY of the month. Only the second time out of five chances that OD has managed that feat. After losing his first match to Double In, who would not grant him a rematch later on, OD won five matches on the trot including 2 against Bravedart which allowed him to take a 2 game lead in their head to head competion. Two 140's tonight were all that OD could muster as he had excellent opportunities to bring the DCS it's second 180. The magic is definitely back for One Dart as he looks to become not only the DCS Player of the Month for December but also the first ever Hurricane-El Nino Memorial Christmas Tournament Champion.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD stunned the DCS tonight by going 5-1 on the LAST WEDNESDAY of the month. Only the second time out of five chances that OD has managed that feat.

Probably because both times you were no where close to being the POM. It's amazing hoe well you can do when you are not pressured to win anything.

On another note, DI was kind enough to assume my NA-CHOS fine as I narrowly beat TP in my first match of the night. Along with the pints that he bought everyone it seems that this months POM cost DI $22.50 in bribe/motivation money (although it was realy MOOT as he still had to playoff for the title).

At least he's not PISSED OFF :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whos' your POM?

I Double In of the DCS being of sound mind (actually they're scrabbled eggs this morning) do here by announce I'm a cheater a scoundrel and a all around cnut. I've never ever won a sanctioned match in the Darts Championship Series with a legal finish. Which is to say not once in last 60+ wins has my dart ever actually been in the double. I've been using smoke and mirrors this whole time. I clearly wait for my opponents, usual the biggest punching bags in the DCS, because it soooo fcuking hard to beat them in the first place, 18 of 19 times, to be distracted by the drive thru beer store girls enormous nuggets, before I pull such a stunt. They look, I sprint up with amazing grace (how sweet it is) and yank anything close out of the board and say I've won. Easy really. I apologize and have already taken myself out back and gave myself a good punting. I deserved it. Quite frankly, I need another.

So, I ended the night with 5 cheated wins and one very humbling, humiliating and down right demeaning loss to SW. The old bugger looked tanned and well rested, he flopped some good numbers (Sidewinder style - 113's and 72's etc.) It's too bad he was so well rested and focused on the game and not the nuggets. I never had the opportunity to align the mirrors to get my finish in so I had to intentionally bust 4 times to avoid the hardest of all cheats the D2 outs. (The lighting is shite and the mirror doesn't really angle that way.)

I'm still trying to figure out how the two idiots thought and then justified how I should have to play a play-off match with Power (they of course didn't realize at this point my record was all a shame) when I was 4 and 1 (cheating the entire time of course) and he was 3 and 3? Christ, I was already the outright leader by one at 14 cheats to his 13 legal wins coming into the night and was the clear leader last night? Perplexing.

It's a good thing I saved my grandest and last smoke and mirror show for the end. No I didn't make an elephant or the DJ disappear I instead decided to pull off a 194 skunk in the playoff match which I shouldn't by all right had to play in the first cnuting place. It's wasn't easy, what with all the attention a game of that magnitude gets, but I obviously fooled the lot of you.

Again, I am sorry and will punt myself every hour on the hour starting now. The record will be reset and everyone will get credit for all 64 times I cheated.

Question now is... How do I break it to Smallsy?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The standings are up, but something is fcuked. Power who did you beat last night? The sheet shows... in order SW, NEO then in a late match, ME? WTF?? You never beat me. It shows you losing to BD, ME, OD, ME. As it stands you're at 2-4 until you can figure out who you had to play twice to boost you stats to end up with some BS play-off you didn't fcuking deserve in the first place because you're crap, match.

Double In 5-1
OD 5-1
Power 2-4
Neo 2-3
SW 2-3
shite Dart 1-5

I still lead the league with skunks at 7. I'm also 2 fer two in play-off matches, although one (last nights) was completely fcuking moot.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD, any record you have on the last day of the month is moot unless you are in contention. Apparently, The pressure is huge as there have been collapses evry month. even th Cnut DI was throwing shabby arrows for quite a bit of last night. he did pull it all togethor for his absolute shellacking of the The Power but all in all i think even he would agree his darts weren't great until that point. My hilites of the night;

The DJ on a stool changing lamps. God i wished there was a camera handy.

The nuggets that were out were quite nice. Got a phone call today and the thong was black and red for those who care on the beer store girl. They may not be real but they are spectacular.

:D

Listening to the POM comment on every females breasts within a 3 mile raduis of the landing. I don't think he even knew he was doing it at times.

I believe word was that the Downer is our home for next week. I'd be ok with the Buck even as DI has SD's nacho fine to pay.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0