Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - November

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All i know is that if The Holidays are ever there it definitely needs to be Friday darts. The Prince would really enjoy all the stuff that they play;)

Actually i think 50/50 is a man/woman combo. I'm sur ethey know lots of Kenny and Dolly for the center circle positioned member of the DCS.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
50/50 means they are half heterosexual, half homosexual which means every second song will be from the Village People. Hope this has been helpful.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder regrets he will be unavailible tomorrow[friday] to participate in the darts event due to a previous family commitment.

Hopefully you bastards will return to the wednesday format soon or at least to a thursday session as fridays are nearly always bad for the old man.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure if I posted already, but Tilly is out tomorrow because I will be playing Mr. Mom. The fork and knife's chance to go out for a change.....:eek: I have to agree that Friday's are not the best for Tilly either, despite throwing the ONNNNNEEEEE HUNDDDDRRRRREEDDDDD AND EIGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTYYYYYY and going undefeated last Friday. :) Wednesday is generally better, although it is difficult to believe that with my poor attendance over the last couple of months.....

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was Sidewinder gone? Does anyone really care/

On to the important business. After scouting out the Landing and the nine or so pints I had tonight, thank god it is only girls PE and CAPP tomorrow, I have discovered that it was in fact 50/50, I like Dapotayto's description of them, last week and that tomorrow Mr. Monster, which are apparently a hot item at the Landing, will be on display. Best advised to get there by at least 8:47. That is all.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roll call

Who we got for tonight?

In
Double In
Whirlwind & Calculator
Neo
OD
TP
BD

Maybe
Smallsy :eek:
POM
Dart Vader

Out
Tilly
SW

We'll go back to Wednesday next week so lets plan for it this time, shall we?

PS. Dap if you're not careful Smallsy will have you join the DCS supporter club

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
8:00 pm kick-off in Port Moody.
allowing an extra hour for post match beer, shower, and thawing process, ETA at the Landing will be approximately quarter past no chance.
POM only a maybe? whipped.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ETA at the Landing will be approximately quarter past no chance.

What kind of an attitude is that for our # 1 fan, the man we dedicate sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many victories to!

My heart is crushed :(

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy,

Our true #1 fan would be willing to forgo any type of match in order to enjoy an evening with the DCS' top brass. Isn't that right DV!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can a man be whipped ??

No chance Smalls :D ...... unfortunately, I have to attend to the blind school vs. the deaf & dumb school playing against each other tonight at Sportstown. Matches finish at 11:20 pm ( :rolleyes: ) so depending on how many pints I have after, I may make it to the Landing for say midnight ..... at best really.

I'll drop Double In a line after the blood is mopped up and see how the night's progressing .........

Friday's are shite ......... Wednesday's are much better for the Prince.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like Tilly might be able to make a late appearance. The fork and knife and friends are going out very soon and don't plan on being out much past 8:30/9:00. As long as her word is better than mine, I just might make it. Usually my 8:30/9:00 ends up being anywhere from 1:00 - 4:00 am......:(

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The DCS welcomed back an old friend tonight. Fresh off an 83 week vacation, The Hurricane stepped up to the ochre and promptly stuffed an incredibly over confident Double In.

The Power went 5-1 on the night, solidifying himself as a contender for the POM. As your current POM, I don't give a fcuk what the other putzes got. I'll leave it up to the stats-queen to fill in the details. Off to polish my trophy. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky on not being able to make it out, Tilly unreal cougar action tonight. Next week will be a must though, as Neo and BD both owe a Na-cho fine for their no shows. Well done boys.

The darts were average as always especially with only four of us. I went 4 -2 losing once to OD in an 88 dart D1 battle and lost to Power with us both on our finishes by 22 arrows. Sums up the DCS nicely that. I also lumped DV twice. To his defense though he was kind of out of his league having to play the top 3 in the DCS twice each. He did give OD a scare though.

Tonight did have one extremely special moment when I challenged the great Hurricane to a heritage special. I took an early lead as he was getting use to OD arrows, but the bastard figured them out when he needed them most, throwing an 85, 81, 60 then a D-top to win the match. Fcuker didn't even take his coat off. Welcome back Jimmy hope to see you Wednesday for the return leg. (he just might be there too)

DI 4-2
Power 5-1
OD 3-3
DV 0-6

I guess Power is the player of the week with a 5-1. Looks to be him and I neck and neck going into the last week for POM honors. Him being 13-6 and me being 14-5. A long shot with a shot would be Tilly if he went 6 or 7 and 0 and then played a playoff with either TP or myself. (depending on the better record.) Either way we'll have our first repeat champion. OD will have to settle on Brides maid duty again.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The standings are up with the Power creeping with-in 2 of the me in the overall lead at 129 at 127. Although, he does have 6 games in hand on me. Tilly will be quick to point out he still has the best wining percentage, but right then I'll point out it will mean shite if he doesn't show up more often and he finds himself in the B players pool come February. That and we've all played twice as many matches as him. Only 12 weeks left.

If the league ended today it would break down like this...

1-DI vs 8-WW.....2-TP vs 7-DV
3-OD vs 6-POM.....4-Tilly vs 5-BD

B pool on a random draw would include Sidewinder, Neo, Buffalo Bull and the first 4 losers from pool A.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In,

My plan is simple. I'm going to come in 8th and hope you come in first. Therefore, I can stuff you like I have recently, and knock you out as the number one seed. :) I'm sure you would handle that well. :rolleyes: :p Sorry I couldn't make it out tonight but I actually finished marking two classes tests, got a gobble/boink in that order, and picked my FIVE STAR special. So it was a very productive night after all......:)

Captain

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight did have one extremely special moment when I challenged the great Hurricane to a heritage special. I took an early lead as he was getting use to OD arrows, but the bastard figured them out when he needed them most, throwing an 85, 81, 60 then a D-top to win the match

Something's rotten here. If the Hurricane's presence was good enough for quorum, he's still a member of the DCS. Your record should read 4-3, and your monthly record 14-6. You were all ready to call yourself week co-winner with a win, the same goes for a loss, sunshine. :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0