Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - November

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice try shite head, you were the most animate it not count for the standings, especially after his first three arrows (in warm up) all totaled 12. You're lucky being a dick isn't as fine or you would owe double... Walks would be broke but that's a different post.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you were the most adamant that it did count. I didn't even see his warmup, nor any of the first 1/3 of the match. I came back and you were up on him with a grin bigger than Neo's on cheap beer night. You wanted to play him, you get the loss.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance

Not even a discussion. It was deemed a friendly at the outset and it will be scored as such. I find it funny you being so desperate to catch me you have to resort to such obvious tactics. Either way there will be a special cnut kicking saved up for you on Wednesday. That's if you can tear yourself away from the pool table instead of playing your matches...

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you're still feeling insecure because I have a better overall record against you, and that nearly 1/3 of all your wins have had to come against Bravedart (I mean, who wouldn't?), but I think the simple fact remains that you LOST. Take it like a man.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've lost to 500 times to your brother shall we count those too? Your point is moot. How about we count up those 12 or so wins I got on you that one Friday? Want to take those like a man? OR perhaps the 501- 0 double in-double out match I beat you in? I can hear your nuts shriveling from here.

These kinds of tactics are expect when you're number one. You wouldn't know that though, would you? You've never been.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rattle rattle

Moot means never having to bring up unsanctioned matches. Hold on, hold on, let me check, yes, yes, you just did that. Congratulations on officially dropping to the Whirlwind level of discourse.

As for not being #1, I am currently the Player of the Month. Wouldn't want you to forget it.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, gentlemen, time for the voice of reason to enter the fray. Double In, if Hurricane is in the DCS(I don't know if he is), then the result should count. Power is right. There was a quorum and he handed it to you, much like I have the last 5 or 6 times we played. I'm obviously not in the running for player of the month, so it is not going to impact my status, even though I am undefeated in the month. :) The loss should count and I should be the number one player on the circuit with my devastating winning percentage. ;) :D Also, Double In, I want you to end up number one, so I can drop to 8. Remember the scenario?

Captain Highliner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To end this...

Does anyone currently see Hurricane on the DCS roster/standings? Thought so. Power, you're a smelly cnut. The only thing WW and I are level at is weight. It's just to bad I'm a full 6 inches taller than him.

Speaking of weight your is coming back nicely. :wa: :cool: ;) :rolleyes: :knvb:

~Whirlwind

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen,

We can't be hurling these insults at each other. TTP is one thing but you guys are hurting each other. You're tarnishing the image of what the DCS stands for. We are all gentlemen, except Double In/Walks/Sidewinder/Whirlwind, and we must act appropriately. Please, before this gets out of hand, shake hands and end this quarrel...

The Peace Maker

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do.

The site is updated. We're back to Wednesday this week (right?) Anyone fancy the Sundowner? When you post let me know where you prefer to go and if the downer is a go I'll make the arrangements. If not I guess it's the Landing as per...

On a plus side note and I know this will make Prince Happy, when asked why we had switched to Friday's by the Landing staff OD and I, almost simultaneously, announced that we hate the fcuking DJ. He may not be back....

Now that is customer service.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well

You may be 6 inches taller?I am six inches longer:wa: O ya and by the by I Have a CHEST :wa: Not man boobs either Pectoral Muscles ha.:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No fcuking Shania, Garth or Village People .....

The Landing is better this week for the Prince ........ providing that cnut of a DJ isn't there ..........

I'll be there between 9:32 pm & 10:02 pm - The Prince is fcuking reffereeing a Richmond League Cup Final :rolleyes: at 7:30 pm.

Next week - I have no problem with the Sundowner .......

Cheers, POM

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Landing is The Power's only option this week. I'll probably be there around 9. If anyone wants to give me a Unit Plan on Louis Riel and the Red River Rebellion that would be great. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0