Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

De guzman blasts c.s.a for canada's qualification failure

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada is world class. We just need two starters and two good subs. We need a sixfoot three centere mid strong on the ball and in the air,and one more big striker. Rest we have.
You guys just look at the size of some clubs we play. In the box they push us around like children. We try to carry the ball far to much and lose it to two men presure from the other clubs. Our centre mid is not strong enough in the air. That is one area we need to address. Also in the last third crosses are not addressed, Friend needs one more guy with him with good ability in the air. We need to play Canadian soccer. Forget all that sixty pases to get to the other side. One two three or four,good cross and kick ass. They think way to much, play the dam game.

Mr.Base: your absolutely right, we need to get away from the 60 yard bombs. At the last Gold Cup we had the right coaching staff in place with the right philosophy ( possession, pass and move ), then the csa hire Mitchell and it was all downhill from there. The team has gone into the tank with him at the helm and unfortunately he's the guy that has to move on. Obviously the player's don't respond to him and you can't get rid of the entire team. That's life in Sports.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCP I do see your point, but Mitchell is there to stay. His group of guys is comming in from U23 program now. I think he still has four games left to prove that he and Nick can do it. I do know that Tony is eaching for the top spot. It would be worse for him.
The guys in that program hate coaches and do anything posable to get rid of them. Lets face it. It was eleven starteres that lost the games. His subs are not at that level and team gets heart. Tony could not win the big one with Caps, This is going to be even harder. We do not have a Canadian league. It just will not happen. Gold cup means zilch. It is only the games that would bring us with the top guns that do count. We must get bigger and stronger in the midle of the park. And also up top. Close the lanes and play for one to zero scores.Getting rid of Mitchell will only cose shambles again.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough Mr Base so you're saying give him 4 more games and then fire him if nothing changes. Can't wait to hear your excuse come that time!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks grit. Just to let you know I was one of those guys that he and his clouns tryed to destroy. With bunch of false statments. But one that beleaves in good fellow. Gets to see the same guys eat shite. How would you like to be in his pants knowing that three four hundered thousand job is on the line. Bad case of stomack craps is on its way. Good guy took the wrong path. He gets four more to see if he swims or he crashes.
God does do the right thing. It just takes time.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Djones I sence somekind of guilt in your posts. Did you get in some kind of truble? I also read that most of us never played the game that post here. That is the problem with Canadian soccer. Guys from England think only they know the sport. Same goes for other Natins. It just does not work. In order to make it work we should select the best from each Nation bring them to a camp and see how they do against other countries. That way all would be happy.
Boby was god most afull player we ever head, but he still got a chance. Mitchell was one of the best and he still gets the shaft.
Teach the kids skill first then work on power and game plan. We will do better. Kick and run, we will never have a chance. We have tomany DeGuzmans. They think that this country owns them something. What bigger plesure than to represent your country.

It takes kindness to get there. Forget the Sargents. Just to see. Get the caps to play a friendly games against each PSCL club and you will see where it is at. Five local clubs are just as good as they are. That way Mitchell Dasovic and Fanseca would see that the guys they have are very litle better or none than what we have in summer leagues. Adding a skilled young guy to their side would benifit the land. Having a speedster with no brains heart the land. It is all about posetion now days. Chasing is left to beer league clubs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0